FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Night Moves"
Part 4
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: All of these characters are affiliated with the WB network. I have no association with them or with any member of that affiliation.
Summary: A kinky night when everything nice turns naughty.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: For Liz and her buds.....a challenge I couldn't resist. There was no silly Destiny, just four alien hybrids, sharing their chocolate luv with four humans.
The others were unaware of their hasty departure, as they made out in the Parker living room. The space was filled with the sounds of their passion, the music wafting from Liz’s room serving as the background for their lugubrious ministrations. At one point, they heard a high pitched scream come from Liz's bedroom over the blare of her CD player. They looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

"I guess Liz is getting the worth of her banana," Maria snorted uncontrollably, and they all collapsed into jelly heaps of laughter. This brought them out of their own aroused states, as they looked unabashedly at each other's rumpled appearances. They laughed at one another, realizing the extent of their loss of control.

"Maria, do you think Liz would mind if Alex and I stayed here tonight. We could sleep on the couch," Isabel suggested.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her?" Maria shrugged.

"I hate to go in there and break up their little party," Isabel grimaced. "As much as I love my brother, I am not too keen on seeing him in the throws of passion with his girlfriend," she shuddered.

"Well, don't look at me, " Alex said, shaking his head in denial. "She's one of my best friends, and I am not disturbing her while she's doin' the nasty with Maxie Boy. Who knows what he'd do to me!"

Isabel looked imploringly at Kyle. "Hey, forget it Iz! There is no way I am poking my head through that bedroom door! Uh, Uh! Find another sucker!" he stated firmly.

"Michael, please!" Isabel begged as she turned to him.

Michael sighed in frustration. He looked hard at Isabel, scowling his displeasure, but she wouldn't back off. He stood up, towering over her on the couch.

"You owe me one," he grumbled, as he stalked down the hall and stood hesitantly outside Liz's door. He raised his hand and knocked softly. He turned and shrugged his shoulders at his friends who all sat staring at him with bated breath.

"Knock harder, "Isabel whispered harshly, clearly frustrated at Michael's feeble attempt to rouse her brother.

Michael fumed and knocked with more authority. He heard a muffled response from inside and slowly opened the door, catching the unmistakable whiff of recent lovemaking. He cleared his throat, and pushed the door open slowly, praying that he had not disturbed them in the middle of something. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Max poke his head up from the covers.

"What's up? " he grumbled sleepily, his hair sticking up in a dishevelled mass, as he rubbed his hand across his bleary eyes.

"Uh, Iz was wondering if it would be okay with Liz if she and Alex could bunk on her couch tonight?" Michael blurted.

"Yeah, sure," Liz mumbled from underneath the covers. "Just make sure you guys lock up before you leave, okay?" she added.

"Uh, yeah, sure thing," Michael agreed, as he turned to leave.

"Michael," Max called after him. "Thanks for waking me. I have to call my folks and tell them I won't be home tonight. Is it okay if I say I'm staying at your place?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure, that's okay," he nodded as he beat a hasty retreat. Just knowing that his friends were lying there naked under the bedclothes, made him uncomfortable. He returned to the living room and gave Isabel the news. She grinned widely and thanked him.

"Well, I'm ready to go home, Spaceboy!" Maria proclaimed, as she slapped him on the knee. "There's no way my Mom will let me stay out again after last weekend. She's still mad at me for coming in late!"

"Okay, Blondie," he yawned. "Let's go! See you guys later," Michael said , waving his goodbyes. "Oh, and don't forget to lock up, okay?" he said, turning to Isabel and Alex.

"No problem," Alex assured him. Isabel was already dialling home to tell her parents she was spending the night at Liz's. Max had just gotten off the line to tell them he'd be at Michael's. Alex then called his parents to tell them that he'd be staying at Michael's.

"Well, I guess we'll be on our way, too Sweet Cakes," Kyle said as he stood up and stretched. "These people may want to go to bed," he grinned. "Oh, and don't forget to take some cherries," he motioned to the bowl, raising his eyebrows in a smile. "We can continue our party at home," he smiled conspiratorially.

Tess got a plastic bag from Liz's kitchen and placed a handful of cherries inside. "I'll leave some for you guys," she offered, grinning impishly. "You may want to do some partying on your own!" she called, as she ran after Kyle.

Alex got up to lock the door securely. When he returned to the living room, Isabel was lounging provocatively on the sofa. She beckoned to him with outstretched arms, wriggling her fingers impatiently.

"Come to Mama, big boy," she grinned widely.

Alex dove onto the couch and kissed her deeply and passionately. He massaged her ample bosom with one hand, swirling his palm over her nipple. Isabel arched up towards him, begging for more. Alex didn't disappoint her as he deftly removed her top and buried his face in her cleavage. He ran his tongue over the silky, alabaster skin and under the lacy fabric to tease her nipple. She moaned deeply and writhed under his gentle touch.

He adroitly undid the clasp to her bra and removed it, flinging it on the floor. A deep growl emitted from his throat as he took a large, pale nipple in his mouth and suckled it to its peak. Isabel squirmed under him, grasping his head and pulling it closer to her breast.

"Alex, don't stop!" she whispered harshly, as her chest heaved for oxygen. "Please, don't stop," she whimpered.

He fondled the other breast, tweaking the nipple until it stood erect. Isabel reached down to stroke his arousal and he groaned louder at her probing touch. He moved his mouth to the other breast, running his tongue over the sensitive nipple. Isabel swished her head back and forth on the sofa as she radiated a searing heat from her pubis and Alex moved his leg between hers and massaged her mound with his thigh.

She swirled her pelvis into him, increasing the friction between them, trying to assuage the ache in her lower region. She muttered unintelligible nonsense as she lost herself in the amazing feelings for which Alex was responsible. She tore at his zipper, eager to touch his smooth shaft. Alex moved his hips to give her access, and she extricated him from his bondage.

He sighed deeply as she ran her ringed fingers up and down his throbbing penis. He rocked in a steady rhythm as she increased the speed and rhythm of her strokes. He moved a hand down to cup her mound and she pushed into it eagerly. He undid her zipper and pulled her pants down. Then he did the same with her panties and slid his index finger in between her moist, swollen labia. He ran it around her sensitive clitoris and she bucked with passion. He continued to massage this pleasure spot until Isabel shook with her unleashed orgasm.

Alex could wait no longer. He pulled a condom from his pocket, slipping it on quickly as he rose to enter her. She accepted his penis eagerly, spreading her legs as she kicked off her pants. He entered her swiftly, pumping in and out with strong, deep thrusts. He kissed her passionately, sweeping his tongue in and out of her mouth, in sync with his thrusting pelvis. Isabel was overcome with all these sensations and held onto him tightly as she felt herself nearing release again.

Alex sensed her oncoming orgasm and increased his pace until he felt himself give over to the primal urge. He pulled in and out in long hard strokes until he couldn’t hold on any longer and came fiercely, grunting as he lost control. Isabel cried out his name as she, too, came in a powerful wave, ripples of pleasure coursing through her extremities.

Alex slumped on top of her, exhausted from his exertions. She kissed his forehead and licked the salty perspiration that had collected there, moaning at the taste of him. He nuzzled her neck and smiled contentedly.

"I love you, Izzie," he mumbled.

"I love you too, Alex," she whispered, as she cuddled him to her breasts. She grabbed a throw that was flung conveniently over the back of the sofa, and wrapped them in it. She wriggled to the side , allowing Alex to slide in next to her. He kissed her tenderly and immediately dozed off. She smiled and flicked her fingers to turn off the lights, and then, she, too, dropped off to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Max and Liz had also gone back to sleep, blissfully unaware of the tryst in the living room. They didn't sleep for long, however. Liz had dreamt that Max was making love to her and awoke to find him fondling her body. He grinned at her impishly and she smacked his arm in mock annoyance. She eyed his boyishly handsome face with skepticism.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, laughing in spite of herself.

"I'm so horny," he snickered. "I woke up with this boner and my balls are just aching for you," he admitted, nibbling her ear. "We have a whole night ahead of us, and I don't want to waste a minute of it," he growled. "Here, feel this," he said as he took her hand and led it down to his rock hard shaft. "Mmmmmmmm........Oh God....ooh, that feels so good!" he moaned as she wrapped her tiny hand around his large, turgid shaft. He flopped back on the bed, giving her more room to play with his arousal.

She watched in fascination as it twitched and jumped in her hand and leaned down to peck the tip. Max almost jumped off the bed and rolled his head on the pillow in anticipation of coming events. But he was shocked back into reality as Liz stopped her fondling and his eyes sprang open when he felt her move from the bed. He tried to grab her but she easily out-maneuvered him, giggling at his perplexed expression.

"Liz, where are you going?" he puzzled.

"Nature calls," she returned, glancing back at his prone body, as she disappeared into the bathroom. She could hear him grumbling to himself and covered her mouth to block the laughter that was about to erupt. After she had relieved herself, and freshened up, she returned to the bedroom wearing her robe. Max looked even more shocked and shook his head in wonder.

"Now what?" he demanded.

"I'm hungry," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "I thought I'd get us a snack."

Max looked at her like she had lost her mind and again tried to grab her but she evaded him once again.

"Now, now, Maxie, patience is a virtue," she teased, shaking her finger at him as she ran into the hall towards the kitchen.

He jumped out of bed to follow her, not bothering to pull on any clothes. He made it to the living room and halted in his tracks when he noticed the two bodies sprawled on the couch.

"Damn," he whispered harshly, trying to cover his erection with his hands.

Liz poked her head out around the kitchen door and erupted into a fit of suppressed giggles as she watched her sexy boyfriend beat a hasty retreat back to the bedroom. She gathered up the food and beverages she'd confiscated from the kitchen, and brought the tray out to the living room. She laid it on the coffee table and added some pieces of fruit, a can of whipped cream and poured some of the chocolate into an empty bowl. She then returned to the bedroom with her cache, swinging the door shut with her foot. She looked around in surprise, expecting Max to be waiting for her, but he wasn’t in the room. She laid the tray down on her night table and checked the bathroom.

Max was standing over the toilet, desperately trying to relieve himself, but having very little luck as his penis stood at half mast. He shook it in exasperation, sighing with impatience as he waited for it to deflate.

"Having fun?" Liz asked, grinning as she indicated his half aroused member.

Max scowled at her, turning his back as he felt the first trickle of urine escape from the tip. She eyed his tight buttocks and was tempted to cup them in her hands. He had a magnificent body and it never failed to arouse her. She licked her lips and moved towards him.

"Do you mind?" he said, clearly still annoyed at her for leading him on.

"Oh, Max. I'm sorry! Please forgive me?" she pleaded, as she wrapped her arms around his waist. She peppered his broad back with light kisses, but he remained stiff and unyielding in her arms. "Oh, c'mon Max, please, please, please forgive me?" she murmured into his flesh, as she ran her lips over his skin, inhaling his wonderful masculine scent.

She felt his body respond to her caresses, and he turned and took her in his arms, lifting her straight up in the air. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he carried her into the bedroom, kissing her with exaggerated fervour. He whipped her robe from her tiny frame and dropped her on the bed gently. He stood at the side of the bed, staring at her with increased passion, his eyes roaming her naked flesh, warming and prickling her skin as he did so.

Liz lay there in wonder, her limbs leaden with desire as she waited for him to make a move. Her breath came in short puffs and she licked her lips nervously as he continued to heat her body with his glance. She began to tremble with anticipation, her body flush and swollen and dripping wet. She could feel the juices leaking from her passage and start to trickle down her thigh. Her hands were splayed against the spread, and she gripped the fabric in an attempt to calm her rapidly beating heart.

Max's eyes moved to her thigh and he stared in awe at her rapid response to his attention. He licked his lips absentmindedly, and a groan escaped from deep in Liz's throat. He slowly turned his eyes to her face and looked deeply into her hooded eyes staring back at him. He lowered himself slowly onto the bed, bringing his hand up to massage her lower abdomen. She watched his hand and whimpered as he brought it lower and lower, splaying his fingers over her curly mound.

She automatically opened herself to him, bringing her knees up and spreading her legs, as she waited for his touch. Her clitoris was so swollen, it peaked out from between her curls. Max continued to watch her face as his fingers crept slowly towards her centre. She was so aroused that she knew if he touched her now, she would probably come immediately. He seemed to sense this, and deliberately prolonged the agony. Tears welled up in her eyes, and her mouth dropped open as she fought for breath, panting now, unashamed at her overt reaction to his ministrations.

His eyes moved to her moist lips and he lowered himself to her mouth just before he plunged his fingers between her sopping wet folds. His lips brushed her lips, and he kissed her lovingly as his fingers touched her swollen sex. She arched her body high in the air and began to shudder violently as she came with a ferocity that surprised even her. She bucked uncontrollably under his expert touch, as he drove two fingers high into her passage, massaging the spot that drove her wild with desire, while his thumb continued to tease her clitoris.

Max could feel her scream rising in her throat and deepened the kiss, plunging his tongue into her mouth to prevent the sound from escaping. She thrashed wildly on the bed, her orgasms returning in wave after heated wave, until she collapsed weakly on her covers, spent from the delicious torture. He removed his mouth from hers and brought it down to kiss her neck where he could feel her rapid pulse pounding.

She breathed in great gasps of air and began to sob from spent passion. He wrapped her in his arms, kissing away her tears as she cried uncontrollably. He whispered soothingly to her, murmuring little love words and kissing her head until she finally calmed down and slumped weakly in his embrace.

"I love you, Liz," he implored, in whispered tones.

"I love you, too, Max," she sighed, as she nuzzled his chest.

Max was fully aroused again and she felt his erection jerking and twitching on her abdomen.

"Lie down on your back," she commanded, smiling at him encouragingly. "I have a little surprise for you," she winked.

He raised his eyebrows in question, but did as she instructed.

"Now, close your eyes," she stated.

Max did as he was told, smiling as he wondered what she was up to. He felt something soft slip over his rigid shaft, and laughed in response as he waited for her next move.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now," she giggled.

He looked down and burst out laughing. "What the hell.......?" he chuckled. He looked up into Liz's impish face and put out his hand to stroke her jaw. "Well, I've never seen the term "Eat Me" put to such innovative use before," he smirked, as he eyed the large donut ringing his arousal. "Now what?" he asked, his eyes twinkling with delight.

"Now, I eat the donut," she replied matter of factly, as she leaned over and took a bite from the small cake. "Ooh, I forgot the best part," she said wickedly, as she brought the can of cream from behind her back. She spayed a generous dollop on the head of his penis. Max grinned at her, liking this game more and more. She licked at the cream, sending shivers of delight through his body. His eyes grew wide with arousal as he waited for her to taste him again.

Liz took another bite from the donut, making sure her lips touched the soft skin of his shaft each time. She continued with this routine, biting and licking until the treat was consumed. She felt Max stiffen with each new assault and she could hear him moaning softly as he rocked his hips slightly, waiting for her mouth to descend. She took a swig of juice and turned to look up at Max's face. It was flush with desire and she could see his chest rising and falling rapidly. He gripped the rails of her headboard, his knuckles white with tension.

His eyes bore into her, silently begging for more. She nodded and bent her head over his dancing arousal. He hissed in sharply as she gloved him in her mouth, the heat and moistness driving him insane. She sucked and licked and nibbled at his large manhood, and he thrust into her mouth with increasing speed. He hung onto the headboard, rattling the rungs as he lost control.

"Liz......NOW," he cried out, as he lost himself in his orgasmic nirvana, grunting and rasping as he spent his seed in Liz's welcoming mouth. He pumped in and out of her until he slumped on the bed, nothing left to give. She removed her mouth from his softening member, and crawled up his body to kiss him.

"Oh, God, that was so good," he grinned at her, shaking his head from side to side. She smiled up into his face, sweeping the damp hair from his forehead.

"I'm glad you approved," she laughed as she took another swig of juice to clear her mouth of his seminal juices. "I don't think I could eat another bite," she joked.

He looked at her and laughed, swiping her with his open hand. "You never know. It's a long night yet, and who knows how hungry you'll get before it's over," he quipped, waggling his eyebrows.

"I'll always be hungry for you," she mumbled, as she kissed him again.

"Me, too," he admitted, as he pulled her into his body. "But, I need a break to recuperate," he laughed weakly. "Can I have a sip?" he asked, indicating the juice she held.

"Sure, hon," she said handing him the bottle.

He upended the container and gulped down the contents.

"Some sip," Liz frowned in amusement.

"Making love is thirsty work," he admitted, winking at her.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.