FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Night Moves"
Part 3
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: All of these characters are affiliated with the WB network. I have no association with them or with any member of that affiliation.
Summary: A kinky night when everything nice turns naughty.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: For Liz and her buds.....a challenge I couldn't resist. There was no silly Destiny, just four alien hybrids, sharing their chocolate luv with four humans.
They arrived back at Liz's apartment around 10:00, all crowding in rowdily as they threw their jackets on hooks and brought their recent purchases into the kitchen. Liz had bought a large basket of strawberries and some Belgian chocolate which she was now attempting to melt in her parents fondue. Isabel saw her struggling with the pot, and she ran her hand over the container and promptly melted the chocolate. Liz smiled in gratitude, and Isabel just shrugged and smiled back.

She deposited the three large cans of whipped cream she had purchased, in the fridge. Tess went to the sink to rinse the basket of cherries she had picked up at the market, while Michael started separating the bunches of bananas he had bought, along with the chopped peanuts. Max watched all this in amazement, wondering how all this had come about! He looked over at Kyle who couldn't help chuckling at Max's confusion.

While Max had gone to get the jeep for Liz, the girls had gotten together to compare notes. For some odd reason, they knew they were all on the same page tonight, and before long, they had come up with a kinky plan to make the evening more fun. Obviously, they had all been affected by the thoughts of chocolate and the many ways it could be used to increase sexual pleasure. Max was in for a royal treat.....whether he wanted it or not!

Alex had stopped off at his house to pick up his camcorder. It wouldn't be the first time he'd used it for this purpose, he thought devilishly, chuckling as he remembered the strip tease Isabel had performed for him just last weekend! He brought along the tape, just in case things got a little boring! He glanced over at Max, wondering how he would take it, and decided to hold back to see how the evening went.

Liz had popped a video into the VCR in the living room. She had taped a few episodes of Red Shoe Diaries, and though she had watched them with Max before, she had never viewed them with a group of her friends. She was feeling daring tonight, though, so she dimmed the lights, and settled back down on the couch with Max, who wrapped her in his warm arms gratefully. He had no idea what tape they were watching, and when he realized what Liz was showing, he stiffened immediately.

Liz looked at him with concern, but he smiled at her reassuringly, and tried to quell the butterflies in his stomach. Everyone else whooped for joy as they realized what Liz had planned.

"Now, see, this is what we should have done in the first place, instead of wasting money on that movie," Kyle bemoaned.

"It's okay, Buddha Boy. I picked up a couple of handy pointers from the movie before we left," Tess reassured him.

"Oh yeah!" he wisecracked. "Can't wait," he breathed heavily, as he swooped down on her lips.

"Down Boy, down," Tess cautioned. "We may pick up some better ones from these tapes," she grinned.

"Oh, Liz, you are so kinky, girl," Maria cooed, as she cuddled into Michael on the other couch, next to Isabel and Alex who were already in a tight liplock.

Liz looked over at Maria and winked wickedly. She just hoped that Max would relax a little! He was so hyper about sex......she hoped this would cure him! She snuggled into his chest, rubbing her hand on his abdominal ridges. This always had a calming effect on him, and she could feel him relaxing under her soft touch. He kissed the top of her head as if to reassure her, and she smiled up into his face, which was starting to relax.

She nuzzled his neck, and he sighed quietly in pleasure, as she nipped at his throat, licking the little indentation at its base. His eyes rolled back in his head, as he felt the familiar reaction in his groin, and he slid his bottom further down on the couch in submission. Liz moved her hand down his abdomen until she reached the bulge in his pants. He drew in a sharp breath, hoping it didn't sound as loud as it did to his ears. He glanced at his friends, but they were already absorbed in their own groping activities and he gave himself over to Liz's expertise.

She smiled in relief and moved her hand over his arousal while he moved his hips in response. He turned her towards him and cupped her bottom and quickly slid her onto his lap, where she did her familiar dance of arousal for him. He moved his mouth over hers and quickly engulfed it, slipping his tongue into its hot recesses. They tangled their tongues while he ran his hands through her silky tresses. He was in heaven, and he didn't care who was watching anymore!

Alex and Isabel had taken a break, and Alex decided this was a good a time as any to start rolling his camera. He grinned at Isabel as he started taping Michael and Maria, who were wrapped tighter than a Christmas present. They were so busy sucking face, that Alex figured they wouldn't have cared if he had taped them nude, and by the looks of it, that wouldn't be much longer!

Kyle and Tess were stretched out as much as they could be on the next couch, considering that Max and Liz also occupied the sofa. They were groping each other madly, groaning as they became more aroused. But Max and Liz were, by far, the most interesting. Liz sat straddling Max's lap and they were practically in the throws of passionate intercourse, except for the fact that they were fully clothed.

Max's hair was already soaked with perspiration, and he had his hands under Liz's top. She was rocking back and forth on his lap and they were breathing out of control. Isabel was fascinated by her brother's abandon. She had suspected that he probably let all his inhibitions down when he was with Liz, but she never imagined he could be this passionate! She felt uncomfortable, suddenly, and cleared her throat loudly to get everyone's attention.

It took some time, but eventually they all stopped what they were doing and turned towards the interruption. They were in various states of arousal, and all were clearly perturbed at the turn of events.

"Hey you guys! I thought we were supposed to be watching the tape! Why don't I get us something to eat?" she grinned encouragingly.

They frowned at her, none of them looking remotely hungry.....for food, anyway!

"Ah, c'mon guys. You can make out any time! Let's get some food, okay?" she pleaded.

"Oh, okay, Iz," Liz agreed. She extricated herself from Max's lap. He looked at her mournfully, already missing her warmth, and she couldn't resist giving him one more passionate kiss.

The other girls followed suit, glancing at Isabel curiously. She was, after all, the original party girl, so they couldn't understand her curious behaviour. But they didn't argue with her. Liz brought the fondue dish back into the living room, and lit the candle underneath. Then she returned to the kitchen, where she rinsed the strawberries in a colander and transferred them to a colourful bowl, where she patted them dry. She brought the bowl to the coffee table and watched in amusement as Max's eyes lit up. She pecked him on the cheek and then sat down next to him on the couch.

Maria was busy peeling the bananas and cutting them in half. She pricked them with toothpicks and placed them on a large dish with a bowl of chopped nuts in the middle. She placed them on the coffee table and smiled deviously at Michael, who watched her with hooded eyes. Tess placed a large bowl of cherries on the table next, their stalks still firmly attached. Kyle winked at her and ran his tongue over his lips. She smiled seductively at him and sat down.

Finally, Isabel placed the three cans of whipped cream on the table....one by the bananas and nuts, one by the cherries and one by the strawberries. She looked over at Alex and smiled wickedly.

"Let the games begin!" she announced, throwing her hands up in the air as she whooped. Max had no idea what was going on, but he would soon find out! Liz tested the chocolate, and determined it was the right temperature. She then held a strawberry by its stem, and dipped it in the melted chocolate. She asked Max to pull the tab on the can of cream and he obliged. She straddled his lap, and then she asked him to spray it carefully on the strawberry.

Of course, that proved to be more difficult then she had expected, and he ended up squirting her fingers, too. They laughed, and then unexpectedly, Max stuck out his tongue and slowly licked the cream off her fingers. Liz felt a thrill course through her body, sending a pool of hot juice from her passage. For some reason, having an audience witness this little intimacy, made it all the more exciting!

It also affected the others in the group, who suddenly grew silent, holding their breath as they waited for the next move. Max had caught on quickly, and now there was nothing holding him back. He looked at Liz and nodded as she removed the stem and placed the strawberry between her teeth and slowly lowered her face to his, where he opened his mouth, and grabbed it with his teeth. He slowly pulled it from her teeth, pulling her mouth with it, while she closed her lips on his, as he chewed the berry.

Some juices ran out of his mouth and over his lips, which she lapped at with her tongue. She moaned in pleasure and he grabbed her by the elbows to steady her as she swayed in response. He squeezed her elbows as he reacted to her passion, and she could feel his arousal throbbing into her crotch. She felt light headed with sexual tension and she removed herself from his lips with great reluctance.

She stared into his eyes, and smiled her love, which he returned. They had forgotten there was anyone else in the room until they felt Alex's presence with his camcorder.

"Hey! Get that damn thing outta my face, Alex!" Max complained, as he shoved him good- naturedly out of the way.

"Hey man! I gotta get this on tape, 'cause nobody'd believe me! Woohoo. Talk about hot! I never thought you had it in ya Max, baby!"

"Alex, if I hear that you've shown that tape to anyone, I'll personally shove that thing down your throat!" Max warned.

"Okay, okay, buddy!" Alex said, as he held his hands up in supplication. "I get the message! Sheesh!"

Liz snuggled into Max to settle him down. "I didn't think you had it in you either," she whispered, amazed. "Oh God, Max, I am so wet!"

"I know," he smirked. "I can feel it!" he chuckled. "Now, it's my turn!"

He reached over and grabbed a banana, and dipped it into the warm chocolate, holding it by the toothpick as he lowered it all the way down and back up. All eyes were fixed on the fruit as he coated it slowly in chocolate. It ran down the length of the shaft as it dribbled off the tip.

"Do you want nuts with that, Babe?" he grinned.

"Yes please," Liz managed to croak. He rolled the banana in the bowl of nuts, making sure he coated it generously.

"Cream?"

Liz nodded and squirted the cream carefully on the tip of the banana.

Max then extracted the toothpick, and placed the fruit between his teeth. Liz could barely breathe as she leaned forward and engulfed the banana in her mouth. Max moved it in and out as she sucked off the cream and nuts and, finally, the chocolate, before biting down on the tropical treat. As she did so, all four guys sucked in their breath and groaned. The girls just sat transfixed, mouths agape, as their imaginations took over. Suddenly, that was no longer a banana in Liz's mouth, as it transformed into something else in their imaginations.

She continued to nibble her way down until she reached Maxs lips. She chewed and swallowed until there was nothing left, finally pressing her moist lips on his. He sighed in delight, tasting the remains of the fruit and chocolate on her mouth. He cradled her head, pushing her even closer to his lips, deepening the kiss as she opened her mouth to his, allowing him access to its inner reaches. She whimpered as he thrust his tongue in and out of her orifice, her head swimming with the sensations it was producing.

Max broke the kiss abruptly as he became aware of the hand clapping going on around him. He looked up in annoyance at the grinning faces of his friends. He smiled sheepishly as he realized how carried away he and Liz had become, and shook his head in wonder at their wantonness.

"Way to go Maxie," Kyle cheered, as he laughed openly at his friends. "Hey Alex, I hope you got that on tape, man! I definitely want to see a replay of Evans's moves there! Woohoo! You got me so turned on, I could kiss you," he teased as he punched him in the shoulder, laughing wildly.

"Forget it Kyle, he's all mine," Liz grinned, as she leaned into Max's neck, nuzzling its warm recesses. "His lips are off limits to anyone but me," she warned, as she eyed him ruefully.

Max chuckled at her pronouncement, and just winked at Kyle. "Sorry man, no kissy kissy tonight!" he laughed, as he waggled his eyebrows playfully at Kyle. "We'll have to wait until later!"

"Max!" Liz punched him in the belly, but she laughed along with the rest of her friends at Max's silliness, and cuddled into his strong, compact body, breathing in his delicious scent.

"Okay! I guess it's our turn, Sweet Cakes," Kyle announced, facing Tess as she beamed widely, her blue eyes dancing with mirth.

"I'm right with you, Buddha Boy!" she returned, as she reached into the bowl to grab a cherry by the stem. She dipped it daintily in the chocolate, making sure she had coated it liberally, and then placed the stem between her teeth. She turned back to Kyle, her eyes twinkling, as she moved in closer to his face. He opened his mouth and she let the cherry slip inside, swirling it around his mouth as he closed his lips over the fruit and sucked noisily on the chocolate. Then he bit down on the tasty tidbit, and juice squirted out of his mouth and dribbled down his chin.

Tess quickly lapped it up, running her flattened tongue across his skin. He jumped in response and she could feel his throbbing arousal pressing into her crotch, causing her to moan deeply. She pressed her fists into the back of the couch, opening them as she clawed at the fabric with her sharp nails. Kyle held her by the hips as she ground into him surreptitiously. His mouth closed on hers and she opened it, only to yelp in surprise, when she discovered that he had deposited the pit on her tongue.

He grinned at her wickedly and she spit the pit into an empty dish, before turning back to swat him on the arm, giggling at his audacity. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her tenderly on the mouth, pulling back to stare lovingly into her eyes. They rubbed noses and smiled, halting when they heard gagging noises coming from their left.

"Omigod, you guys, get a room," Michael implored, "before we all lose our lunch here! No more googoo eyes. I thought Max and Liz were the only saccharine couple in the group. Don't tell me we have another one on our hands!" he cried in desperation.

"Shut up, Michael," Maria sighed as she flicked him against the side of his head. "I think it's adorable, so knock it off!"

Tess looked over at her and mouthed the words "Thank you". Maria smiled and nodded back at her.

"Okay, what next?" Alex asked. "It's your turn to pick a fruit, Kyle."

Kyle looked at the table and frowned. He didn't think he could outdo Max and Liz's banana routine so he was at a loss as to what his next move would be. Tess saw him hesitating, so she leaned down to whisper something in his ear, He grinned at her and she jumped up and headed for the kitchen. She returned with a knife and handed it to Kyle. He took a banana and carefully sliced it lengthwise.

Then Tess sprayed a liberal dollop of cream on one slice and Kyle pressed the other one on top, sandwiching them together. The cream oozed out from between the fruit, and Kyle held the slices up for Tess to lick. She ran her tongue suggestively along the sides of the fruit, lapping up the cream wherever it peaked out. Then, he placed the fruit between his teeth, reclining on the couch. Tess opened up the top of the sandwich, and sprayed more cream on the tip. Then she leaned over Kyle and mimicked sucking the cream out of the fruit. She made groaning noises as she pulled on the banana, cream oozing out from between her lips as she continued to suck on the banana.

She wrapped her fingers around it and ran them up and down the length. Kyle got so caught up in what she was doing, that the banana fell from his gaping mouth, tumbling onto his shirt. He grabbed Tess and pulled her on top of him, running his hands over her body as he ravished her mouth. Everyone else looked on in surprise, as they tried to breathe evenly. Max pulled Liz even closer to his body and kissed her hard on the mouth as he remembered Tess's lascivious attempt at fellatio with a banana. He could imagine Liz's mouth enveloping his penis already and he wiggled his hips to indicate his arousal.

Liz needed no prompting from Max. She had also become more incredibly aroused, if that were possible, and she ground into Max with all her might, breathing harshly as she tried to dispel the ache in her pubis. He held her tightly in his arms and echoed her rasping breaths. The other couples had also given up the pretense of casual observers and attacked one another with total abandon. Michael and Maria clawed at each other's clothes, trying to reach warm, unfettered flesh. Alex and Isabel had already succeeded in doing so.

Max was wild with passion and decided he'd had enough of this game. He picked Liz up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom, kicked the door closed and lay her down gently on her bed.

Max switched on her CD player and turned up the volume.

"It could get kinda loud in here right now," he warned, tightlipped "and I don't want anyone listening!" he said, as he started to haul her clothes off.

"I don't care who's listening," she sobbed. "Oh God Max! Please hurry!" she begged, as she ripped at his t-shirt and jeans.

He straddled her tiny body and slipped inside without preamble, after quickly donning a condom, her passage dripping with her hot and creamy juices. He pumped her with all his might as she clung to him, groaning loudly as he fought his urge to release quickly. He kissed her desperately on her puffed lips, his body oozing sweat as his hair clung to his feverish forehead. He ran his tongue along her jawline, licking at the saltiness of her saturated skin. She clawed at his back, running her nails across the broad of it.

He flipped them over, holding her on top, grabbing her hips as she moved up and down on his shaft. They breathed harshly as they were overcome with passion. Liz palmed her sweaty breasts, rubbing her nipples as she rode Max, her head thrown back in oblivion. He watched in fascination and moved his hands over hers as she lost herself to the exhilarating sensations. She brought her head forward as she felt his hands and extricated hers from underneath, crying out as she felt his familiar touch. She could barely pick out Max's features through her tear filled eyes, and she threw her head back and screamed with pleasure as the first wave of passion hit.

He brought her down quickly and covered her mouth with his, shoving his tongue into her mouth unceremoniously as she continued to weep with uncontrolled ecstasy. He flipped her over again and grunted as he rammed into her with all the force he could rouse, until he felt his own orgasm slam out of him. He raised himself up on his elbows and watched her flushed face as she struggled for breath. She watched in fascination as his eyes turned dark with unleashed passion.

She reached up to touch his lips and he opened his mouth to suck on her fingertips as he came, his eyes squeezed shut as he grunted and groaned with his release. As he came, she too felt the desire course through her, and she came with him, again. It was like they were riding this terrific storm together, whipped into the vortex of the blinding wind as it pummelled their bodies. Their ears were filled with the rush of their own blood as it pumped through their bodies at an ever increasing speed, sending their heart rates into a dangerous rhythm.

Just as she thought she couldn't take another second of this sweet torture, she came crashing back to earth, bruised and broken from her assault. Max collapsed on her for a split second and then, realizing that his weight must be crushing her, he quickly rolled to the side and held her tightly to him. Their breathing came in jagged rasps and their hearts pounded audibly as they struggled to regain their composure.

Their sweaty bodies stuck to one another and they both sobbed from the unexpected rush of the experience, wrapped tightly in one another's arms, clinging to each other like drowning victims. This was a new high for them, and they were reluctant to let it go. This was way beyond anything they could have imagined and they were trying to come to grips with the new feelings it had stirred in them.

Gradually, they drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the pounding their bodies had taken. They threw the quilt over their naked forms as they began to shiver from the exposure, just before sleep overtook them.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.