Fanfic - Crashdown After Hours
"Frustration"
Part 3
by Anne H
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and the situations are owned by Regency Television and 20th Century Fox. No infringement intended.
Category: Crashdown After Hours
Rating: NC-17
‘Oh God!’ Liz woke up with a start ‘ what was that about?’.

She flopped back on the bed and waited for her breathing to slow down and her pussy to reduce its aching. She was having more and more of these dreams lately thanks to Max bloody Evans. She saw him looking at her in that secretive way when he thought she didn’t know. His eyes burned her. They stripped her naked. It was like he could read her mind and knew that it contained a thousand fantasies of him. He had a fantastic chest. Hang on just a minute there Parker, Remember the whole Tess situation? Hold your ground, don’t let him get to you. This was killing her. I hope he feels as frustrated as I do.

There was no way she was going to get rid of this ache by lying here and dreaming about Max and that fantastic chest of his. No she had another plan. Jumping out of bed Liz strode over to her wardrobe and pulled out a box hidden at the back. Tonight she was going to dance.

Max was stalking back and forth across his room trying to take his mind off the dream he had just woken from. The feeling of Liz Parker’s hot wet pussy grasping his cock was almost too much to bear, he had woken up with pre-cum leaking across his stomach and a frustrated groan. Normally he would deal with this himself with his hands but he didn’t want to wake his parents and Isabel by running a shower in the middle of the night. Throwing on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt he headed out of his room and creeped down the stairs. A drive would calm him down.

Liz drove through Roswell to the one and only club. She had donned her ‘horny as hell’ outfit of tight leather pants, no underwear of course, and a black boned basque. She left her hair messy and tousled. It fit her mood. Pulling up to the club she mentally shook herself, psyching herself up for the music that she could lose herself in. Walking across to the entrance Liz heard the screech of tires behind her and turned. Max Evans was sitting in his jeep with a stunned expression on his face.

‘Well this is a turn of the tables.’ She thought, ‘this time I have the upper hand’

Come get me Max.

Max had been driving for over an hour before he passed the local night club. A familiar figure was winding her way through the car park. He couldn’t quite place her. Slowing the jeep down he squinted at the leather clad girl trying to recognize her. Then it hit him. Liz! He screeched the jeep to a halt staring at her as she slowly turned round. He knew his jaw was just about on his knees, he had never seen her look so erotic. With a sultry smile that pulled a string in his still throbbing groin she turned and headed into the club. Catching his breath Max grabbed his keys and dashed into the club after her.

As the music pounded in the club Max clambered through the throng of bodies trying to see the petite figure of Liz. The atmosphere was electric, sweaty bodies grinding together as the lyrics burned into his brain. Trying to make his way out of the sexual haze penetrating his brain he focused on one thing. Liz. Suddenly there she was in front of him consumed by the music, her head thrown back in ecstasy, twisting her hips and running her hands over her heated skin. Entranced, Max could only stare at this vision before him and desperately attempt to quell his throbbing erection.

(Express yourself, don’t repress yourself. Express yourself, don’t repress yourself. Express yourself, don’t repress yourself. Express yourself, don’t repress yourself. Express yourself, don’t repress yourself.)

Slowly her head raised, her eyes raking over him, taking in his excited state and his harsh breathing then coming to rest upon his mouth. Unconsciously her own opened, tongue snaking out to wet her lips. If he hadn’t been so gobsmacked Max would have moaned at the ‘fuck me’ look on her face.

(And I’m not sorry,

I’m not sorry.

It’s human nature.

It’s human nature.

And I’m not sorry,

I’m not sorry.

I’m not your bitch don’t hang your shit on me.)

Her eyes latched on to his frozen form as she began to make her way towards him. His gaze drank in her appearance, sweat soaked skin, tousled hair, the curves of her breasts above the bodice, and the way her tight leather pants hugged her…

‘Holy shit!’ he rasped.

Max could clearly see the outline of Liz’s pussy lips through her leather pants. Arousal raged through him as he watched the way the leather slid against her.

(Wouldn’t let me say the words I long to say, didn’t want to see light through my eyes. Tried to shove me back inside your narrow room, and silence me with bitterness and lies.

Did I say something wrong?

Oops I didn’t know I couldn’t talk about sex.

I must’ve been crazy.

Did I stay to long?

Oops I didn’t know I couldn’t speak my mind.

What was I thinking?)

He felt her press against him, her breath tickled his ear,

‘God I could just fuck you right here’.

His eyes rolled back into his skull at the thought of taking Liz on the floor, not caring who saw, he was broken out of this by Liz supporting herself by sliding her arms around his neck then wrapping a leg around his waist. The sudden feeling of her pussy crushed against his hard cock knocked the breath out of Max, automatically his hands went to her ass and began squeezing them gently before grinding her hard against him.

(You punished me for telling you my fantasies, I’m breaking all the rules I didn’t know. You took my words and made a track for silly fools, you held me down and tried to make me break.

Did I say something true?

Oops I didn’t know I couldn’t talk about sex.

I must’ve been crazy.

Did I have a point of view?

Oops I didn’t know I couldn’t talk about you.

What was I thinking?)

‘Ohfuckohfuckohfuck’ he swore, struggling not to blow his load in his pants. He could feel her panting against his mouth,

‘You’re so hard Max, I can feel you rubbing against my clit. Mmm I want to cum around your cock Max’.

He opened his eyes to find her mouth inches from his own. Lowering his head to hers he attempted to catch her lips but was startled when she deftly avoided him, nipping his lower lip with her teeth. Growling, he tried again only to have her tongue sweeping to tease his then escaping before he could seal the kiss.

(Did I say something true?

Oops I didn’t know I couldn’t talk about sex.

I must’ve been crazy.

Did I have a point of view?

Oops I didn’t know I couldn’t talk about you.

What was I thinking?)

Images flooded his brain, him slamming Liz against a wall and tearing through her bra to reach her breasts, him burying his face between her legs and biting her clit to hear her scream in pleasure, Liz writhing naked beneath him while he pounded into her. The familiar tightening in his balls let him know he wasn’t gonna

be able to hold it much longer.

‘Max I’m gonna cum’

(And I’m not sorry,

I’m not apologizing

It’s human nature.

Would it sound better if I were a man?

And I’m not sorry,

You’re the one with the problem

I’m not your bitch don’t hang your shit on me.)

Suddenly she untwisted her leg from him and slid her body down his. Brief confusion registered itself in Max’s brain before being wiped out by the feeling of Liz’s slim fingers squeezing his cock tightly through his jeans. His head snapped back, eyes shut, biting his lip hard to prevent a howl of frustration breaking out. He was teetering on the edge of release; he could almost feel it, if she would just move her fingers a little… Max’s eyes flew open in shock, searching for Liz but she had disappeared back into the crowd leaving his body screaming and his mind spinning with the last whispered word.

(Why don’t you just deal with it?)

‘Destiny’

Part 2 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.