FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Exploring Avenues"
Part 7
by Mary N.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, but I wish I did! But the ideas for this story are mine.
Summary: This is primarily a Max and Liz story, but it includes all of the characters, and more than likely a few of my own invention. It starts in the cave after Nasedo/Peirce leaves in Destiny. The pod squad tries to active the orbs, but nothing happens, which means Liz never walks a way. To find out what they do learn who they are you'll have to read my story. I hope you enjoy it, be sure to leave me your thoughts if you want me to continue this.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: The original idea for this story was sent to me by a friend, but it has taken on a life of its own and headed into a new direction.
As their two bodies moved in rhythm against each other, Liz stopped her motions and slid her delicate hands in between them. She needed to feel more of his body in direct contact with hers, hot flesh to hot flesh.

While looking into his dark passion filled eyes, she pushed him gently off of her. Her hands eagerly moving to the center of his chest to unbutton his shirt, and slide it off of his shoulders. Liz watched his heaving chest rise and fall with fascination. She felt it to her soul that she couldn't go on without touching him for a moment more, she needed to touch him. She tenderly rested her hands against the hardened peaks of his nipples and trailed them down to the waist of his pants, her eyes fixed on this amazing sight before her.

Drawing her hand together in the middle of his pants to unbutton them. She looked up into his eyes with question when he caught hold of her wrists and pulled them away. In a deep husky voice, he managed to say, "I want you, you know that I do, but not here Liz, not like this. I want it to be special. You deserve that, and so much more."

She sighed in disappointment, but nods in understanding. Even though she understands what Max is saying, her body is telling her something completely different. She agrees this may not be the ideal place, or even the ideal time, but these feelings are so strong, and undeniable. It also doesn't help that the evidence of his desire for her is exceedingly prominent in his physical condition. The knowledge of how hard it must be for him to back away, and how easy it would be to take advantage of it is very tempting to her.

The sigh of disappointment which escaped Liz's lips was almost his undoing. He knows exactly how Liz feels, he too didn't really want to stop. In fact his body is screaming at him not to stop, not to let this moment slip away, but to continue and enjoy it to it's fullest. To continue till they both reach that moment of satisfaction they have both been longing for, and to make this moment in time a moment neither of them will ever forget. The moment when they join together as one, fulfilling each other's wants and desires. He has dreamed and fantasized of being with this beautiful angel before him many times over, and now as he attempts to back away he questions his own sanity.

He truly, he wants their first time to be more than giving into these urges burning within them. He wants it to be one of the most special and cherished moments in their lives. He as looked into her eyes, and sees the flames burning within, he realized it's not the place, or the decor which makes a moment special, it's the fact that they are sharing it together. Not wanting to fight these feelings any longer, she realizes he needs her, more than he has ever needed anything in his life. Even more than he needs to breathe, and she needs him just as badly.

Without speaking a word, Max slides his hand to the hem of her shirt, and searches her eyes for any sign of doubt lingering, as he sends to her his intent. Finding only longing, and understanding, he continues by raising her tank top over her head. He reaches around her back and unhooks her bra. Slowly removing it from her body, revealing more of her beauty to his eyes to behold. He takes a deep breath, taking much needed air into his lungs. She is so beautiful, he feels as if he has been handed a china doll that will crumble at the slightest touch.

Liz would have worried she wasn't enough for him, had she not seen the flames burning stronger in his eyes. She is acutely aware of his hesitation to touch her, and she longs for his touch. She inches her way closer to him. Taking his hands in hers, she leads his hands to brush against her, assuring him that this is what she wants and needs from him right now.

That first touch is electrifying, he fells every nerve in his fingers and hands come alive. She is so soft and warm, he wants to explore every wonderful inch of her. He starts where she lead his hands and begins to slowly massage her breasts, gently touching her at first, and when she arches into his hands he starts to knead them more urgently.

The blazing trial he leaves along the side of her neck with his sweltering wet kisses, combined with the sensation of his large wanton hands caressing her breasts with vigor caused moans of ecstacy to escape her lip. The fire building at her core threatens to over take her. Attempting to ease her every growing hunger, she rocks her hips, rubbing her core against his throbbing erection trying to relieve the fire building at her core. *The flashes begin*

They were both brought back to reality quickly by the sound of someone knocking loudly on Liz's bedroom door. Reaching for their shirts, they both throw them on quickly. Liz knows she doesn't have time to put her bra back on, so she tosses it into her closet before Liz has a chance to straighten her clothes, or Max buttons his shirt the door swung opened. Things begin to move in slow motion as Max and Liz both begin to panic sending Max's thoughts into motion, *What if its Liz's mother or father? Would they realize what we had been doing? What would they say and do to us? Would they try to keep us apart? How would I survive not being able to touch her, to kiss her, just being near her?*

Liz's thoughts mirrored those of Max's. The idea of her parents over reacting to the situation terrifies her.

Once the door swung completely opened, both Liz and Max took in a deep breath filling their lungs with much needed air, after holding their breath in dread. "I hope you two are decent, because I am coming in." Announced Maria as she spotted Mr. Parker coming through the door from the Cafe' out of the corner of her eye. She grabs hold of Michael by the front of his shirt and pulls him quickly into Liz's room and closes the door behind her. Liz was saying something Maria didn't even try to make out, before cutting her off. "Liz, you dad is coming this way. He has the look of a man on a mission, and I'll bet it has something to do with Tess. We saw her bronco parked out front when we arrived."

Max and Liz exchange worried looks as Max finished buttoning his shirt, and Liz straitened her hair. Max's jaw locked into a scowl, *What was Tess doing here? Has she been sending Liz these visions? Or was she here for another reason? I swear, she better not be messing with Liz's thoughts or her father's.*

Maria and Michael made their way further into the room to make themselves comfortable, the both agreed it would look better for Max and Liz if her father thought they had been there for a while. Without a further warning, the door sprang open once again, this time to reveal a concerned father. Jeff Parker looked around the room, as four pairs of eyes quickly turned to the door.

From what Tess had said, he expecting to find Liz and Max embraced in compromising position. He breathes a sigh of relief that she had been wrong. Michael and Maria being present assured him of that. He told himself, his daughter and Max wouldn't have been doing anything with them in the room. Becoming acutely aware of how his sudden appearance is must look, he smiles shyly. "Sorry Lizzy, I didn't realize you still had company." Inside he is kicking himself for acting without thinking things through better.

Concerned her father's abrupt invasion of her room may have nothing to do with Tess, as the others suspect, Liz asks, "Dad is everything okay? Do you need help downstairs or something?"

"We're a little busy, but I'm handling it. I was going to ask if you could relieve me for a moment, but that's okay. I see you still have company."

"Are you sure dad? If you need a break, I'm sure Maria and I could cover for a few minutes."

"No, that's okay. You guys just continue studying. I'll be fine." He started to leave closing the door behind him, but stops to say, "Liz, before you head to bed tonight, there is something I would like to talk to you about."

"Okay dad, sure."

When the door closed both Max and Liz laid back on her bed feeling relief was over them. Maria back handed Michael's arm, "I told you so. They would have been in mega trouble if I didn't insist on coming over here like I did."

Michael rolls his eyes, "Ya, ya, ya. So you were right." Michael doesn't give Maria the chance to rub it in, he moves right in to question Liz. "Liz, did you have another vision?"

"Yes, but before I tell you about it, I think we should have Isabel and Alex join us. They will want to know what I saw as well."

"We still have one problem."

"What's that Michael?" Asks Max.

****

Tess set in her bronco expecting to see Max coming out of Liz's in a hurry. When she noticed that Mr. Parker return to the Cafe' and no Max in sight, she became very frustrated. She couldn't figure out what went wrong. She knows she is right, Max and Liz would have been making out. She saw what the looked like after lunch.

To her happy surprise she sees Max coming down the stairs in the alley. *So Mr. Parker did ask you to leave. I wonder why it took you so long to come out?* Fury consumed Tess, as thoughts of Max having to put his clothes back on, flooded her mind. *How dare that hussy touch Max? He is meant to be mine, not hers. That explains a lot, No wonder he doesn't want to give her up for me, she's having sex with him. Well, two can play at that game. If all it takes to wrap him around my finger the way she has is by having sex with him, then I'm willing to play.*

Max wastes no time, he heads straight to Tess's bronco. "What are you doing here Tess?"

"Well hello to you too Max. I just don't like sitting in that house all alone. Do you think you could come and keep me company for a while?"

Max shakes his head no in disbelief. "Tess, I'm studying with Liz and you know it. What I want to know is what you did or said to Liz's dad?"

Innocently she replies, "What are you talking about Max? The last thing I would do is bring Liz's father into our business."

"Yeah right, and I'm supposed to believe you. Well Tess sorry to disappoint you. Whatever you planned didn't work, and for the sake of your own health, I would advise you to stay away from Liz, and her family. Because if anything happens to Liz, her parents, or my relationship with her, I'm going to come looking for you."

*That's what I'm hoping for Max, for you to come to me.* She is thinking to herself as her lips curl up slightly, only to drop quickly at he words that follow.

"And then you won't have to worry about your so called destiny. I mean it Tess, if you are trying to split me and Liz up, you better find yourself a hole and hide in it, because other wise you won't live long enough to regret it. I don't care if you are one of my kind. Without Liz in my life, I wouldn't want to live, and how would that effect your Destiny? Liz is everything to me, my purpose for living, for being, and if you do anything to rune that for me or her, no one will be able to save you from my wrath, not even Nesado. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" Max turns around and heads back to Liz's without even looking back.

After Tess drove away, Liz called Alex's to tell him and Isabel that they needed to come to her place. That she had another vision and needed to tell the whole group about it.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.