FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Exploring Avenues"
Part 36
by Mary N
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Kyle forced a smile on his face as he stood looking into the expecting faces of Tess and Isabel. He glanced over at Alex hoping to get some help, but Alex just gave him a sympathedic look that told Kyle he was on his own.

Tess was standing with her hands on her hips tapping the toe of her shoe on the floor impatiently. "Well Kyle, what did you win?"

Kyle learned a long time a go that if you leave someone believing that you are keeping something from them, they won't give up until they know what it is. Meaning his best plan of action would be to tell them something, anything to get them to let go of this. "It's not a big deal, I simply cohorted Michael and Alex into helping me with this project I've got going on this summer."

Even though he was acting like it was nothing, Tess had a feeling she better dig a little deeper. "If its no big deal, than why don't you tell us more about this project of yours?"

He'd know this was coming and planned to use it to his advantage. If Tess wanted to know what he was up to, she was going to have wait and find out, but that didn't mean that she had to give up trying. In fact he hoped she wouldn't, it gave them one more thing to talk about. "Let's just say I'm planning a surprise for one of my friends and I needed a little help to pull it off." He'd walked up to Alex by time this time and slapped firmly on the back. "Right Alex."

Alex looked surprised, Kyle couldn't have come much closer to the truth without giving it away, unless he revealed the name of the friend he was talking about. "Hey, he's telling the truth, I swear it."

"Isabel and Tess weren't sure if they should believe them or not, and the smug expression on Kyle face told them they weren't going to get anything else from him. They exchanged glances and looked directly Alex. Isabel planned to do whatever it takes to get him to spill. She flashed him a killer smile and moved in for the kill. "Alex, come on, tell us what Kyle really won."

Alex may act like the court jester sometimes, but that boy knows a good thing when he sees it. And this was looking like a good thing. "Ladies, ladies, Kyle really did tell the truth. As to the name of this friend of his, well that I will never tell, so don't even try to get it out of me. I know how to keep a secret, I've have plenty of practice keeping yours for almost a year now." ***** Michael finished the climb to the upstairs hallway and hand to adjust his grip on Maria. "Maria, I'd advise you to stop kicking like that unless you want me to drop you."

"If you'd put me down you neanderthal, you wouldn't have to worry about dropping me!"

Michael entered the study halfway through her outburst and closed the door behind him. "I mean it Maria. Be still or you're going to end up on the floor." Trying to balance her squirming body with one arm, he pressed his other hand to the door knob and melted the inner working mechanisms of the lock so that she wouldn't be able to escape. He could have been more grateful for the ability to do than he was when he finally lowered Maria to her feet. "You what down, fine. Just don't think your going anywhere until you've heard what I have to say."

Maria scurried past him heading for the door, and tried to open it. To her disappointment all the banging and jerking she did to the handle and the door it still didn't open.

Michael moved further into the room and sat in a black leather reclining office chair positioned behind the desk and waited for Maria to calm down. Maria was far from calm as she turned around and yelled at Michael. "You let me out of here right now Michael, or I swear I will tear you limb from limb!"

"Big talk there for someone without the ability to back it up."

She stormed over to him, "Is that right? You should know better by now Michael, I always back up my threats. So you better. . . ." Maria stopped in mid sentence and screamed in surprise as Michael pulled her into his lap then pressed his lips to hers. She fought to break out of his grip for only a few moments before giving into his assault. When he relinquished her lips, a smirk appeared on his lips as she still sat there with her eyes closed. *** Liz and Max laid comfortably on the bed wrapped in each others arms. Liz resting her head against his chest, listened to the strong steady rhythm of his heart beating. Enjoying the feeling of his arms being draped across her bare shoulders and back as he ran his fingers slowly through her hair. Liz tilted her head back so that she could look up into the face of the only man she knew she would ever love. She began to let her hands roam over his body enjoying the differences between the strong muscles chest, abdomen, and stomach.

Max relished in the moment, drinking in the sensation of being able to hold Liz's naked body so close to his own, and the way her small hands moved over his body. Since the first time they'd made love, he wanted to be able to lay in the wake of passion holding Liz in his arms. The biggest difference felt between this time and times of the past were evident to both of them. For the first time they weren't worrying about the time, or getting caught by one of their parents, or even their friends interrupting them. Sure, there was still a chance that their friends would come knocking on the door, but it wasn't a big concern for them at the moment.

If Max could have one wish, it would be for a lifetime of moments like this. He continued to enjoy her closeness by caressing her silky soft skin freely with his eyes as well as his hands. "Liz, what are you thinking about right now?"

She looked down to where her hands were stroking his chest and abdomen. "I was thinking about how much I love you, and how I wish this moment would never end." Still watching the path her hands had been moving she began too gradually moving closer and closer to his package.

As her hands migrated, he could feel himself growing harder. He was confident she knew exactly what she was doing to him, and decided to turn the tables on her. His actions were quick and caught her completely off guard. He flipped Liz over onto her back so he was looking down into her dark brown eyes. "I can't tell you how much hearing you say that means to me my love, because as I see it, my beautiful temptress, we still have at least few more hours before we have to shower."

He leaned forward kissing her tenderly kissed her sweet lips, then pulled back to place a trail off kisses along her jaw line till he reached her ear. "In case I don't say it enough Liz, I love you more than life it's self." She turned her head bringing her lips crushing into his, sealing her lips to his in an electrifying kiss.

The kiss was meant as an expression of how deeply her love for him ran, as well as a promise of the many times she hoped they would share moments such as these in their future. However, as it always seems to happen between them, their need for each other rapidly feed their actions, and they became more ravenous.

They were so lost in each other and the wondrous sensations they created as they moved as one that even if the walls had come tumbling down around them, they wouldn't have noticed. *** Nesado climbed out of his car and walked down the sidewalk across the street from the house. He checked the area for anyone that might be watching. Not seeing anyone he crossed the road and headed for the back of his house.

Olan was relieved this stranger didn't spot him. For a moment he was sure this new man he had seen him, but then he'd looked away and crossed the road. He couldn't risk sitting by and doing nothing, not when he knew this special group wasn't ready to handle a confrontation from one of their enemies made a decision he hoped he wouldn't end up regretting. The rules didn't matter at this point, at least in his eyes. If even one of them were to be lost, everything he and the others had endured would have been in vain. All the hopes of their worlds and people would vanish without even a chance of coming to light.

As quickly and cautiously as the situation would allow, Olan followed the stranger to the back of the house. He was in time to see the stranger begin his assent up a tree, heading for one of the upstairs windows. "Stop! If you wish to confront them, than you will have to get through me first."

Nesado looked down to see who had caught him and was surprise to see the same man who had chased him off earlier. *What's up with this guy? Did Sheriff Valenti assign him to watch the house or group? It is unfortunate, but not a problem.* Nesado didn't want to draw the attention of those inside of the house. If he'd wanted that he would have gone to the front door, so he climbed back down to the ground in order to deal with, who he assumed was an unsuspecting human, up close and personnel. While walking toward him, he acted as if being caught here was no big deal. "What makes you think that I would want a confrontation with anyone?"

"You've been watching this house and now you're climbing their tree."

"Do you work for the Sheriff's office, or are you some kind of weirdo who interferes in other people's business?"

Olan could feel this man in front of him gathering his power for an attack. He grabbed hold of the fabric around his neck and pulled a small orb-shaped medallion, bearing the symbol of the Seer, from within his shirt. Holding to the medallion, he began to gather his strength on the chance that this to come to blows. "Neither. . . ."

Part 35 | Index | Part 37
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.