FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"At Last"
Part 5
by Debrah Carson
Disclaimer: I own nothing; I'm an 19 y.o. student for pete's sake! But if I do offend somebody (I don't mean to) and you really really want some sort of compensation, then take my little brother. Please.
Summary: What if Alex and Isabel hadn't been interrupted in 'Four Square'?
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This is just a little harmless Alex / Isabel nookie. They don't get enough, in my opinion. BTW, this is the first fic that I've posted (so go easy on me!) and I'd been really grateful for any feedback that you may have. Thanks!
Isabel lay limp on the bed, curled up against Alex, who was stroking her sweat-soaked hair away from her face. *That was amazing,* she thought. Never in her life had she felt anything like that. And it wasn't just the orgasm - *although that was pretty good* she admitted. It was Alex. He was so gentle as he touched her, so considerate. Isabel knew that it must have taken all his self control to stop himself from just f.ucking her, and it touched her that he could hold back like that.

Alex was gazing into Isabel's eyes, wondering where she was. She looked a million miles away, lost in thought. He gently kissed her on the forehead, and Isabel smiled as she lifted her lips to his.

He would never get tired of that. Kissing Isabel. Everytime, it seemed as though it was the first time. Alex drew her body to his, conscious that she was naked, and probably getting cold. Isabel moaned in her throat, and her hands began to explore his body again. When her hands brushed against his still-hard penis, he groaned, and Isabel pulled back.

*He's still hard* Isabel thought. Again her hands returned to the bulge in Alex's pants, eliciting all kinds of noises from Alex. Isabel smiled. Alex may be a considerate and thoughtful lover, but his body still wanted more. And that was what Isabel was going to give him, for so many reasons. For loving her when she gave him no indication that she returned his feelings, for accepting her and Max and Michael, for just being Alex. All thoughts as to her original purpose of coming here were gone. This was about her and Alex, not her and Michael. She wasn't sure what was going on, or going to happen with Michael. But for now all Isabel cared about was making Alex feel as good as she just did.

Isabel climbed astride Alex, causing him to look at her in surprise. "Isabel?" he managed to say.

She grinned wickedly. "You are way too dressed, Alex."

Her fingers began to unzip his fly. Alex tried to stop her, tried grabbing her wrists, but Isabel shot him a death glare, so he simply lay there and watched her. With his fly down, Isabel decided to dispense with the pleasantries. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of Alex's boxer, and in one pull had his trousers off his legs and on the floor.

Isabel just stared. He was huge. *I supposed I should have guessed,* she thought *what with his long fingers, big feet, ecetera.* She swallowed, and looked at Alex. He was watching her, concern for her evident in his eyes. Isabel felt as though she should do or say something, but at that point she wasn't sure what.

"Are you sure it will fit?" she asked in a hushed voice, and her eyes widened as she realized that she actually said that outloud. Alex began to laugh.

"Yeah, Iz, I think it will." Alex found this whole situation rather hilarious. Here was Isabel, cool, calm, collected Isabel, sitting on top of him, asking him in a little girl's voice if he would fit inside of her. He continued to laugh.

Isabel fumed, but she could see the funny side of the situation. It was alright for Alex to laugh. He wasn't the one that was going to be sore in the morning! *I'll teach him to laugh at me.* And while Alex was too busy trying to control his laughter, Isabel wrapped a hand around his penis, and began to stoke.

Instantly, Alex stopped laughing, staring at Isabel. She smiled. *Ah, now I'm control* she said, and continued to stroke. Slowly. She wanted to torture him like he tortured her. Her other hand moved in to cup his balls as she began to up the tempo a little bit, all the while watching Alex's face.

Alex was both in heaven and hell. He could feel Isabel's hot hands surrounding his balls, her hand running up and down his shaft, and while it felt great, she was going nowhere near fast enough. He groaned and threw his head back as Isabel tightened her hold on him and began to pump. *Oh, god, where did she learn to do that?* he thought. His hips began to buck violently; Alex knew he was close, and snaked a hand out to grab Isabels'.

Isabel frowned when Alex stopped her hands. "What?" she asked. "Was I doing it wrong?"

Alex closed his eyes and smiled. "No, Iz, you were doing fine. In fact, you were doing better than fine."

"So, why did you stop me?" she asked, confused.

Alex slid a hand up around Isabel's head and drew her face down his his. "Because, when I come, I want it to be deep inside you."

Isabel was touched. Did Alex never stop thinking about himself? She bent her head to kiss him deeply, and as she pulled back to take a breath, she breathed out one word. "Okay."

Now it was Alex's turn to be confused. "Okay, what?" he asked. *Ooo, deja vu* he thought.

Isabel bit her lip. "Okay, I want to. I want....." *I can't believe I'm about to actually say this* "I want you deep inside me."

Alex's eyes widened. "Are you sure?" Isabel smiled, and nodded.

Alex propped himself up on his elbows, and turned to face the beside table. "Open the top drawer," he told Isabel.

Isabel did as he asked, and after rummaging around found what Alex wanted. Slyly she drew out the foil wrapped condom. "Always be prepared?" she teased Alex. "Were you a boy scout?"

"No, ma'm," Alex shook his head. "Just in case." He held out his hand, signalling to Isabel to hand over the condom. But Isabel didn't. She'd had practice on the banana in health class at school, she knew what she was doing. *I hope!* Besides, Alex had had his turn. This was her show now.

She pushed Alex back onto the pillows, and with a wave of her hand opened the foil. Alex grinned at her. "And you're always telling Max and Michael off for using their powers," he teased her.

Isabel wrinkled her nose. "Shut up. Besides, I'm not going to ruin my teeth by ripping it open." She mock-scowled at Alex. "Now be serious."

Grin still on his face, Alex saluted her.

*Clown* Isabel thought lovingly as she took a deep breath and rolled the condom down Alex's rigid shaft. *Okay,* she thought *so far, so good.* Alex made to roll her over, so that he was on top, but Isabel stopped him with a look. "Not so fast, mister," she said. Raising herself up on her knees, Isabel positioned herself above his hard dick, and then, taking a deep breath, slowly slid him inside of her. She stopped when she felt him pressing against a barrier inside her.

Alex watched Isabel's face intently. He knew that a girl's first time could be painful, and he was loathe to hurt Isabel, even though he knew it was inevitable. "Isabel, are you sure that - "

Isabel leaned forward and silenced him with a kiss. While their tongues duelled in their mouths, Isabel pushed her hips down. Hard. The pain was over in a second, but she still felt it, and whimpered. Immediately, Alex pulled away, and searched her face. She smiled at him. "It's okay, I'm fine."

"Are you sure - "

"Alex, if you ask me one more time if I am sure, I am sure that I will choke you!" But Isabel said it with a smile. It was sweet, annoying yet sweet that he cared so much about her. She stayed still for a few moments, just getting used to the feeling of having Alex inside of her. It hurt, a little, but the pain felt good, in a weird way. She felt.....full. Complete. Experimentally, Isabel moved her hips, and it felt good. She moved again.

Alex groaned. Isabel was hot, and tight, and wet, and those little thrusts she was making were driving him crazy. He reached his hands up to grasp her bottom, and began to guide her, moving her faster and faster. *Oh, god, that feels - oh god!" He couldn't take just lying there any more. In one swift motion Alex sat up, so that Isabel was now sitting in his lap. From this new vantage point, he started kissing all over her face, her neck, her chest..........

Isabel threw her head back, leaning backwards so that Alex could reach her breasts. One hand moved from her hip to her shoulder blades to support her, and it sent shivers up her spine. As Alex began to lick and nip and suck on her nipples, she grabbed his shoulders and began to ride him faster. All she could think about were these sensations at her breast and deep inside, and that she wanted more. She began to moan incoherently, leaning forward to rest her head on Alex's shoulder, pushing him deeper and deeper.

Alex's skin was humming. The slightest brush of Isabel's hair as she dropped her head on his shoulder and began to kiss his neck was enough to send him over the edge. He could hear Isabel moaning breathlessly, and while he didn't understand what she was saying, he was sure that someone in there, she was saying 'Alex, oh god, Alex..."

In a flash, Alex pushed Isabel backwards until she was lying on the bed, and he was on top of her, her legs wrapped around his hips. He began to pound into her, filling her with every thrust. Isabel began to cry louder, but still not as loud as she had before. Wanting her to come with him, Alex reached a hand between their bodies until he found the bundle of nerves that was her centre. He began to thumb it sharply, making the already tight walls inside Isabel push against his dick, and with one last, long thrust they came together, each screaming the other's name.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.