From: Internet-Citytv Programming
Subject: RE: Roswell's 3rd season

Citytv will air Season 3 of Roswell in the Fall. It will most likely remain in the 8pm time slot on Monday's.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

SPACE CHANNEL

Thanks to MJ for this :)

Space has
decided to air the first season of Roswell starting
next week June 1st. And they have said on their site
that they will run the 3rd season as well.

Thanks to Delilah for this as well :)

> No worries, SPACE will still be airing Roswell. Following the season two
> finale (May 25 & 26), we will be airing a rotation of Roswell's first season
> starting Friday, June 1 @ 9pm ET.
>
> Reg. a potential season three - if it happens, be assured that SPACE will
> air it. However, probably not until next year.
>
> Stay tuned!
>
> *Roswell airs on SPACE every Friday @ 9pmET and Saturday @ 5pmET.
>
> SPACE Programming

Thanks to Charlize for this :)

SPACE, a channel in Canada, will be airing Season 1 of Roswell starting June
1. I just wantd all the canucks to know in case they missed an episode. To
find out what channel SPACE is call your cable company.

Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.