Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
"Gone for Good?"
Part 7
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
"EXCUSE ME!??" Michael yelled, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BABY ISN'T MINE!!!"

"The baby is Alex's." She said looking down at the floor.

"ISABEL, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE PUT ME THROUGH? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA AT ALL?" Michael yelled as he paced the apartment, his voice was was starting to go. He had never felt quite this pissed and had never yelled this bad at anyone.

"It dosen't matter anymore Michael...the baby is dead, she's never comming back!!" she said with tears in her eyes, "so yell all you want....it dosen't matter."

"IF THIS WAS ALEX'S BABY WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING HIM INTO THIS? WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD HIM AND HAD THE BABY THERE....BACK WHEN EVERYONE'S LIFE WASN'T SCREWED UP?" He yelled, but yelled in much calmer.

"Michael, why did you cheat on Maria with me?" She said raising her voice. Michael didn't answer. "See Michael, you don't have a reason!!! There may never be a valid reason for why you did what you did,...except the reason we don't want to face, the reason that we were ment to be together!! But now the baby is gone!!" She walked over to him and put her arms around his neck, "but we can always try again!"

Michael pulled away. "No." he said firmly. He walked over to the door, grabbed his jacket and turned to her.

"Thank you for messing up my life Isabel....see ya around." Then Michael left on foot back to his home. Back to his Maria.

Isabel brook down crying. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" she yelled.

"Simple" Rath said walking out of the bathroom, "I threaten to kill everyone you love unless you give me and Lonnie the child. It was very simple actually." he said sitting on the couch. "Go and lay down, you need you rest if your expecting the baby."

"I can't believe I just lied to him....you don't know what you have done to me! You have ruined my life..." Isabel said crying.

"Ya I know....it's a shame that I'm a heartless bastard!! Now go lay down...that little girl needs to be strong!!" He said leading her to the bed room.

"Is he gone?" Lonnie asked as she came into the apartment. "Yes....and she is laying down....Kaviar will be so happy we have the child." he said very proud of himself. "Shut up dick wad,....we don't have the kid yet." Lonnie said in her defense, "...but I guess we will have her soon enough."

Rath walked up behind her, "Wanna get out of those cloths?" he asked taking off her belt.

"No." she said walking away, "I'm not in the mood." She sat in the chair and put her feet up on the foot rest. "I'm going to bed. Good night Rath."

He just looked around, "It's just a kid Lonnie." he said settling himself on the couch.

"I know that....I just don't know why I feel so bad about this whole thing." she said shutting her eyes.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.