FanFic - Unconventional Couples
"Untitled"
Part 1
by Katalina
Disclaimer: The characters belong to M. Metz, J. Katims, and The WB. Except for Robbie, Jared, Brenna, Lilly, Jordana, and Tammy.
Summary: UC, AU, Mostly about Liz and then Mi/L. The gang attends a boarding school. Not intense but not fluff.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
Authors Note: This is my first fanfic so feedback is needed but PLEASE be nice. Tell me what you really think, just try not to be to brutal ok! Dedicated to Gaudicia, who encouraged me to start writing to begin with, then helped me all along the way, and Ashleigh and Robyn my beta-readers!
As Liz and Michael walked down the halls to the quad, they overheard a group of senior girls whispering.

A girl named Tammy hissed, "Are they together now?!"

Another, Brenna, whispered, "Yeah, every time I see them together she never stops touching him. I think it's horrible how she throws herself at him!"

Jordana insisted, "No, it's not that! It's just that when her brother got kicked out, she was a mess. Michael just felt sorry for her. You know how close he and Robbie are and all."

Lilly said sarcastically, "Yeah, like he would ever be interested in Liz. She's only 15! Who cares if she a part of the 'it' crowd of the sophomore class?"

Liz turned red from hearing people say things about them. Michael tried to act like he didn't hear their words, because he saw how it embarrassed Liz.

Oh dear God, I can't believe they're saying that! I can't believe he's hearing this! I know for the past 2 weeks we've been really close -- too close, maybe, but I really miss Robbie. I can't even bring myself to think about if they don't let him come back... Liz worried silently.

As they made their way to their usual picnic table in the quad, Maria DeLuca came into view. Along with Tess Guerin, Michael's little sister, she was her best friend. They were as close as sisters themselves. Tess and Maria sat down with Alex Parker, Liz's cousin who was a junior. The only one missing was Jared Montego, a senior, and a close friend that grew up with Michael and Robbie. While Liz and Michael made their way over to the table, they still heard whispers from the snobby girls behind them.

When they sat down, conversation drifted to more general things. Liz noticed something different about Maria. When she finally figured out what it was and exclaimed, "Maria, what the hell did you do your hair?"

Maria checked her hair, thinking it was out of place, making Liz think she had no idea what she was talking about. "What? I dyed it blonde. You don't like it?"

Liz inched forward and touched Maria's hair. "I just saw you in 1st period, how did this happen between then and now?"

Maria put the strands of hair in their place. "I skipped a couple classes. Don't try to dodge the question, chica. Seriously, what do you think?"

Michael tossed in, "You look like a pineapple!"

Liz hit his arm. "Shut up, Michael! I love it! I was just a little surprised at first. I think it's great! Wait! Brilliant idea coming to me - we should do me next!"

Michael yelled, "Don't even think about it! Maria, stay away from her! Robbie would kill me if I let you dye her hair blonde."

Liz was still persistent. "You don't know that! He wouldn't even care!"

Michael, with finality, said, "Liz, I said no."

Liz glared at him daringly. "Fuck off Michael! You can't tell me what to do."

Michael faked a shudder. "Ooohh, lil Lizzie Parker cussing. Never thought this day would come."

Liz pushed him off the end of the picnic bench. Michael simply laughed and picked himself up. He did the same to her, but took her seat. As this was going on, Jared had come up and sat down so there was no more room for Liz. Seeing this, Michael grabbed her and sat her on his lap, thinking nothing of it. Meanwhile, a certain set of four girls witnessed the action and began to talk again.

Tammy, pointing to Michael and Liz, said, "See!"

Brenna nodded her head. "She's so desperate."

Lilly was still looking in Michael and Liz's direction. "He doesn't even realize how badly she wants him."

Jordana couldn't believe their accusations. "You guys are just jealous!"

Brenna retorted snottily, "Whatever, bitch. She could never get him if she wasn't giving it up."

Lilly, obviously surprised, exclaimed, "She is? Liz Parker! How do you know that?"

Brenna answered, "Just heard it somewhere."

Jordan shook her head. "Yeah, right Brenna. You just made that up. Why the hell did you say that so loud? A lot of people heard you, and it's gonna be all over school by tomorrow."

Brenna shrugged her shoulders and innocently replied, "Who, me? I didn't make anything up, just sharing with my three closest friends what I heard earlier."

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.