Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Unexpected Love"
Part 12
by Cathy
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters, I just borrowed them for a short time period.
Summary: While Liz is in Paris, she bumps into an old friend from Roswell and as they grow closer, they realize that it might be more than just a friendship they are building.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: Anything that is in between ** is a thought. This is my first fanfic, so please leave feedback. Thanks
Michael sat down in a chair, his flight wasn't leaving for two hours. ** How could you think that she could love you Guerin. You're a screw up. A girl like Liz belongs with a guy like Max. you could never replace him, you should have know that.** He leaned over and hid his face, if he was going to look depressed and hurt, he didn't want people looking at him and feeling sorry for him.

"Liz walked up to the gate that the screen said had the next flight to England. She slowly walked around looking for Michael, when she noticed him slouched over in a chair in the corner. She slowly approached him.

"So you weren't even going to say goodbye?" Michael looked up. He was surprised to see Liz standing there, staring at him. He thought his imagination was playing games with him. "You were just going to leave, pack up your things and not say goodbye. Why because we had a fight?"

"No, because you and Max got back together. I saw the two of you kissing."

"you saw him kissing me and if you would have hung around a second longer, you would have seen me push him away."

"Whatever."

"don't whatever me, Michael. God. So this is it. This is the way it ends."

"How did you expect it to end? You got Max back, you don't need me, you don't want me."

"What! Michael you don't really believe that do you."

"Why shouldn't I?" Liz walked over to him and dropped to her knees. She picked up his face.

"Look at me. Michael." He picked up his head and looked into her big beautiful eyes. "I need you Michael, You can't leave me. I love you more than anything. More that Max. Max kissed me believing that I was just lying about loving you, he wanted us to connect and for me to see flashes."

"I don't want to hear this Liz."

"yes you do. I didn't see flashes Michael. We didn't connect. I can't connect with someone that I don't love."

"You didn't see flashes?" He slowly smiled.

"I didn't."

"You really need and love me?"

"What do you think silly?" Michael pulled her into his embrace. He looked at her and kissed her.

"I love you Liz."

"I love you too, Michael. And just remember this was all your fault."

"What!?"

"Well, if you would have never told Max my secret, this would have never happened." Liz laughed.

"Shut up Parker and kiss me." She leaned in and obliged willing. "I love you, Liz. And I'm sorry." He whispered in between kisses.

"Ditto." She replied.

THE END

Part 11 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.