Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Secrets of the Past"
Part 1
by Deyziana
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone but the kids, the others (original cast) belong to UPN and Melinda Metz
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: PG-13
Looking at his wife Max Evans set down his brief case, he had no other choice but to tell her.

"Baby, maybe you'd better sit down and wait for Tess and Alex to get here. Iz and Kyle will be riding with Michael and Liz."

Maria didn't like the look on his face.

"Max?" Max wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her head gently.

"Everything will be fine, the kids will be fine."

Maria's head shot up.

"Max, you're scaring me. Where are the kids?"

Max didn't answer, only looked at the pictures of him, Maria and their eight kids. Skye was nine; Blade and Annabelle were seven; Annika was five; Cody was four; Jezamine was three; Thea was two; and Shane was ten months.

Maria and Max had gotten married at seventeen in Vegas and started having kids at 18, nine years later they were still having them. "Max?" Maria tried again. "Please." Maria didn't ask for much and he knew it.

"I'll explain everything when the others get here Mara, I promise."

Max thanked god when the doorbell rang, he didn't want to look at the hurt in Maria's eyes because he wouldn't tell her what was bothering him.

Isabel, Kyle, Alex, Tess, Michael and Liz came into the room with the same look Max did.

"Let me guess, I'm the only one that doesn't know what's wrong." Maria said grabbing a Pepsi from the fridge.

"You didn't tell her." Tess said throwing daggers at Max.

"Not yet, I can't."

Tess sent a look at Kyle who joined his two sisters on the couch. They had been family since they were 17, and Maria was going to need a lot of support.

The others joined them next.

Max took a deep breath before he started talking. He crouched down infront of Maria.

"Honey, I don't know how to tell you this exactly . . . we have to leave for Roswell, now. The others are coming too."

"Why." She wasn't asking, she was demanding an answer.

"The Government has the kids, the same people who had me. They wanted to see what kind of kids we'd have, since you're half alien and I'm full."

"Wha-wha-what?" She jumped up from her seat. "How long have you known?"

"Eight hours."

"Eight hours! And you didn't think it was necessary to tell me until now?! Damn it Max!"

A sad Maria he could handle, not a pissed off one, which she was at the minute.

"I know, I didn't know how to tell you without you killing me."

"There's still no certinty that i won't. I can't believe you didn't tell me until now. Jesus Max, you told me Tess and Alex had the kids."

He moved her back to the couch.

"I know, I didn't know what else to do, I'm sorry."

She was ready to break down and wasn't about to do it infront of everyone. Heading into the kitchen she fought when Max grabbed her from behind. She hit him until her knees gave out and she was gasping for air between sobs.

"Everything will be okay." He kept repeating that line over and over. He didn't know what else to do. Everything was so messed up and for once Max didn't have the answers to the questions or help they needed.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.