FanFic - Unconventional Couples
"Love in the Eraser Room"
Part 1
by Ariana
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, so no infringement intended.
Summary: A couple's secret meeting in the Eraser room.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
Authors Note: This is my first fanfic, so be nice.
The door creaked open as she watched him enter the small confining room, "Hey," she said as he sat down next to her.

"Hey," he answered as he gently ran his fingers through her hair.

"Killer chem quiz, huh?" she never did make good small talk as she resisted the urge to kiss him.

He answered softly, "Yeah."

They gazed into each other's eyes before they hungrily kissed each other. His lips were pressed hard against hers, and their hands were everywhere.

"Did you lock the door?" she asked with heavy breathing. She sat in his lap as he traced his tongue along her neckline.

He mumbled a "yes" as she ran her hands under his shirt and up his bare back. His mouth returned to hers as she began to see stars. There were a billion of them dancing in a sea of darkness. She felt his body heat through the dark cotton shirt he was wearing.

"I can only stay a few more minutes," she told him.

"Why?" he asked breathlessly.

She ran her fingers through his now disheveled hair; "I gotta get home."

"We have to stop doing all this sneaking around," he told her wrapping his arms around her thin body.

She nodded, "I know, but a lot of people are going to be hurt."

"They'll get over it eventually, and it is hurting me not being able to declare how much I love you to the whole world," he said to her sweetly.

"Why do I love you so much?" she smiled at him.

He smiled back, "Because I'm charming, intelligent."

"You forgot irresistible," she added as she showered gentle kisses on his neck.

"That too," he murmured as they started to make out again in the legendary Eraser room at Roswell High. The place where they both lost their innocence, and the magical place where they first declared their forbidden love for each other.

"I really got to go," she slowly buttoned the buttons that she didn't know that he had undone.

He told her, "I'll come by your house later."

"Promise," she kissed him again.

He kissed her back, "I would never lie to you babe."

She picked up her backpack and smoothed out her skirt. She unlocked the door and as Maria stepped out she told him, "I love you."

"I love you too Maria," he replied as she disappeared into the hall, and after waiting five minutes Max too left the Eraser Room.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.