FanFic - Other
"Too Far"
Part 1
by Sardines
Disclaimer: Tess kills Liz.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Tess's POV. ..It's not that I don't like Tess, but we all need an enemy. I wrote this fic rather fast, so please excuse the severe abruptness of it.
A minute ago I had a pang of regret.

You know, like maybe I shouldn't have done that.

But then I remembered what a bitch Liz Parker was, and the moment passed.

That wretched girl ruined my life, and she deserved everything she got.

I could've had a family if it wasn't for her. I could've had people to love, and care for me. But Liz destroyed that, didn't she?

She was the reason they all turned against me. You can say what you like, but if it wasn't for her monopolizing MY soulmate, things would've gone so much smoother. I never would've had to do things I did.

That little whore stole everything away from me.

But things will be different now. Everything will be how they are supposed to be.

Sure Max will be upset, I'd be surprised if he wasn't.

But he'll get over it. They all will.

Time will go by, and the others will get to know me. They'll come to trust and love me the way they do each other.

And Max will finally be mine.

The memories of Liz will fade, and when the time is right, I will step in, and take the position I so greatly deserve.

Max and I will marry, and side by side, we will fight the skins, emerging victorious.

In fact, I probably kept Max from getting himself killed when I did away with Liz. It is quite obvious that he would've risked life and limb in order to keep her safe.

Now he will not have to.

I will be his love, and unlike that little prick, I will be able to protect myself.

If Max knew what I had done, he'd probably be proud of how sensible I am. He'd take me in his arms, and kiss me until our lips were swollen.

Everything will be wonderful.

I will have everything I've ever dreamed of and more.

Indeed, the day Elzabeth Parker died, was the day my life began.

So why do I feel as if I'm already dead?

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.