FanFic - Other
"Time Flies When You're Having Fun"
Part 2
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: I've told you before I don't own them I only wish and dream about them.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: A FORWARD BY THE AUTHOR THIS STORY IS TOTAL FANTASY SOME OF THE STUFF ISN'T EXACTLY CORRECT BUT I'M NOT A HISTORIAN. BUT FOR THE OBJECT OF MY STORY ALL THE COUPLES ARE REALLY BONDED NOT JUST TODAY BUT IT'S A BOND THROUGH TIME BUT WITH THEIR RELATIVES THROUGHOUT THE YEARS. SO YOU WILL SEE SOME FAMILIAR CHARACHTERS. AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! THIS STORY ALSO TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THAT NOBODY HAS HAD SEX AS FAR AS THE COUPLES GO SO THERE WON'T BE SEX REALLY. THIS IS GOING TO BE REALLY LONG SO PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR PARTS IF YOU LIKE THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL AND WORK TO DO TO. Dedication: To my Mom for giving me the idea. To the books I've read and the movies I've watched to give me the ideas for this. To my brain for actually remembering some of the stuff I was taught in High School. And to all the people involved with Roswell on the WB network thank you for creating a show that got some of my creative juices flowing again.
"I, gentlemen, am your your drillmaster, Cadet Howard." Cadet Howard looked around the faces in front of him. he steps in front of one of them "You sir what is your name?"

Max looks around in confusion and realizes that this guy is talking to him "Umm Max."

"You will address me as sir when you talk to me!" Cadet Howard turns around and walks to the front of the group.

Everyone was kind of staring at Cadet Howard because he must have weighed 300 lbs. Max is looking around seeing where the others are... he then notices the clothes everyone is wearing and notices he's wearing them too and gets a funny feeling in his stomach.

"Psst Max!"

Max turns in the direction of the voice he heard, and he sees Michael a row back and to the right.

Michael whispers "Where is everyone?"

Max shakes his head "I don't know."

"Well where are we Max?"

Cadet Howard steps in front of Max "I'm sorry sir are we bothering you?"

Max gulps and looks at the man in front of him and then his eyes widen "No I'm sorry... I'll pay attention... umm sir"

Cadet Howard smiles "Yes you will sir...Step forward, I shall use you to demonstrate one of the fundamental principles of marching to these gentlemen...Did you hear me sir? I said step forward!!"

Max moved quickly.

"Now, sir I shall demonstrate the principle of which I spoke. Because here at West Point we strive for perfection. Now this is commonly called the goose step. Stand on one leg, thus on the command front, the raised leg is flung forward, thus, Front!" Cadet Howard couldn't lift his leg very high because he was so heavy. Sweating he held the position with difficulty. Then shouting "Rear," he tried to fling his leg downward and behind him. He nearly fell on his face. Someone snickered. With horror Max realized it had came from Michael.

"You sir. I believe you were making sport of me-of this military maneuver?"

Michael looks at Cadet Howard "Not the maneuver just you."

Max shakes his head.

Howard's face turns red "If you were a plebe I would put you on report and you would get a score of demerits. You know sir if you receive 200 demerits in a year, you are sent down the Canterbury Road so I would curb your humor, sir...and more important give heed to learning this maneuver. You shall practice it sir-you and your roommate together. Step forward."

Michael and Max stepped forward and did the marching after about 10 minutes their legs were throbbing, but they kept on until they were ordered to stop and fall back in line.

--------------------------------------------- And meanwhile somewhere else.

"What is this?"

Liz looks at what Isabel is holding "It's a corset, women in this time wore them to cinch their waists in."

"And women put up with this?" Isabel asks astonished.

Liz laughs "Yeah actually a lot of them wanted to wear them."

"So what time are we in anyway?" Isabel asks.

"I'm not sure what year it is exactly but I think it's sometime during the civil war."

Maria looks around panic stricken "Oh God I need some cypress oil... why? Why didn't I bring any with me... but no I didn't think I was going to be stressed out this weekend, all I wanted was a normal weekend with my boyfriend making out, eating junk food, and having fun with my friends, and what do I get? I'll tell you, I get transported thorough time."

Liz steps up to Maria "Calm down we will find the guys and get out of here as soon as we can."

"How can I calm down Liz look at me I'm as big as a house."

The girls look at Maria who is about 7 months pregnant.

"I don't even know if I'm married or what, jeez I think I deserve to be uncalm."

Isabel is standing up with the corset around her "Can someone help tie me into this thing?"

Liz and Maria go over to her and tie her into it.

They hear a knock on the door Liz looks up

"Come in?"

The woman they met earlier who is Liz's mother enters "Elizabeth, Marie, Belle, you have to hurry and get dressed. Your fathers are waiting to escort you to the party."

"Yes umm mama well be dressed in just a minute."

Her mother nods her head "All right girls get dressed."

She leaves and the girls start hurrying, tightening corsets putting stockings on and finishing their hair.

"Liz how can we go to a party? We have to find the guys and get out of here!" Maria looks worried again.

"Look that voice told us to follow our heart and my heart tells me to go to this party."

Isabel nods her head "Yeah, I feel the same way Maria, and I'm sure if you calmed down you would feel the same." Maria takes a few deep breaths and then smiles "Well come on... we have a party to go to."

The girls go downstairs and their fathers tell them that they look beautiful.

They arrive at the party and the girls are looking around and can't see the guys. Just a bunch of men in military clothes. Liz is depressed and Maria looks like she's going to cry. They go and sit down and a few minutes pass. A man steps in front of Isabel "Excuse me miss, could I interest you in a dance?"

Isabel waves her hand in a no gesture "No thank you."

"Don't tell me that you only dance with me in my dreams?" the man smiles as she looks up at him recognition dawns.

She jumps up and throws her arms around his neck "Alex thank God I was worried that I wouldn't find you."

Alex raises his eyebrows at this and Isabel blushes.

Liz and Maria are standing near Alex and Liz looks at him "Have you seen Max or Michael?"

Alex shakes his head "No I haven't, sorry."

They sit down and are talking in whispers. Just then Liz's mother comes up "Marie I just saw your husband in the garden he's just sitting there, I told him that I would get you, I think you should go to him."

Maria looks nervous "My husband?"

Liz's mother laughs "Yes your husband, silly child now go."

Maria stands and looks at the group and mouths "My husband?"

"Maria uhhh... Marie do you want me to go with you?" Liz asks.

Maria starts to nod but Liz's mother butts in "Elizabeth you are to stay here there is a man that I want to introduce you to" her voice lowers as Maria walks off "This man is a great catch and I know that Marie is your friend, but I don't want my daughter to have to marry the first man that gets her knickers off."

Maria goes outside and is walking towards what she hopes is the garden when suddenly a pair oh hands pulls her into a bush. Maria goes to scream but a hand clamps over her mouth.

"Maria don't scream it's Michael."

Maria immediately calms down and then starts to cry. Michael holds her to him and strokes her hair "Shhh calm down everything will be okay."

"Oh God no it won't Michael, I'm married and if my husband catches me in the bushes with you I don't know what will happen."

Michael has stiffened as he hears her tell him this. "Who is your husband?"

"That's the thing, I don't know, Liz's mother said that my husband was in the garden and that she would get me for him and I don't know what he looks like."

"Liz's Mom...is she about your size and wearing some green dress with green feathers?" Michael asks her.

Maria still crying hiccups and nods her head.

"Well then I know who your husband is."

"Who...is he ugly, is he old?"

Michael looks at her "I don't know, do you think I'm ugly?"

Maria looks at Michael "You know that I don't think you're ugly but I don't have time for that, so which one is he?"

Michael just continues to stare at her.

Maria looks bewildered and then, "Wait are you? No... wait are you my..." she trails off.

"Am I your husband? I think so because who you say is Liz's Mom came up to me and told me that my wife was inside and that she would get her for me.

Maria throws her arms around Michael "Oh thank god I was so worried and... wait a second I have to tell you something Michael. We're..." she gets his hand and puts it on her stomach.

Michaels eyes widen "You're pregnant?"

"Well, considering that you're my husband that means we're pregnant."

Michael is shocked and then he smiles "Well if you're pregnant that means that in this time you're not a virgin."

Maria blushes "Yeah well you're not going to find out space boy. We have to get back to the others, Alex is there and Liz and Isabel, but we haven't found Max."

"He was with me earlier but he went inside."

Maria breathes a sigh of relief "Good then we're all here let's get the hell out of here."

They climb out of the bush and some girls walking by giggle and Michael can't pass it up. "Now see what you've done you just can't resist pulling me into bushes" he pats her belly. "That's what got us into this mess in the first place." The girls giggle even louder.

Maria turns to Michael and hit's him in the arm "Michael I can't believe you" she continues hitting him.

He pulls her to him and kisses her. He pulls away, "That was to calm you down."

Maria smiles at him "Uh huh, like I'm going to buy that everytime."

Michael smiles down at her "Did I tell you how beautiful you look carrying my child?"

Maria blushes and stutters "No."

"Oh, well you do."

They walk into the party and Alex and Isabel are dancing they look around and see Max and he's dancing with Liz.

Maria looks at Michael expectantly.

"What, you want to dance?" Michael asks.

"Yes."

"What kind of dancing is that?"

"It's called waltzing."

"Look Maria I would love to dance with you, but do you remember the Valentines Dance? I have two left feet."

Maria looks at him "Please Michael just one dance."

Michael sighs "All right but you've been warned."

They go onto the dance floor and Maria moves into his arms. And to both of their surprise they know the steps. They glide across the dance floor. Everyone is enjoying the time they have here.

Then a man comes up to where Max and Liz are dancing "Excuse me sir, may I cut in?"

Max looks up and sees Cadet Howard standing there. Howard looks at Liz, "Hello miss, your mother told me that she wanted us to meet."

All Liz can do is stare at the man in front of her finally she finds her voice "Ky..."

Max cuts her off "Sure here you go, you can have this dance." He looks at Liz urging her to keep quiet. She does and starts to dance with Cadet Howard.

Max walks over to where Michael and Maria are.

"You let him dance with Liz?" Michael asks.

"Yeah I don't know why but I felt that if I didn't things would be tough for the real Max and Michael."

Maria looks at Liz dancing "Well who is that guy?"

Michael laughs "Wait till they turn around and then look."

Michael looks at Max "Oh yeah did I introduce you to my pregnant wife?" He points to Maria as he says this.

Max starts choking on the punch he was drinking. "You and Maria are married?"

Maria, still watching Liz dance, speaks up. "Yeah, we're married."

Isabel and Alex walk up and she hears Maria say this "Yes and according to Liz's mother you had to marry the first man that got your knickers up or should we say panties off?"

Maria blushes and laughs "I guess things are almost the same here, huh spaceboy?"

Michael laughs at this.

Maria and Isabel are sitting there talking about who Liz is dancing with when finally he turns around and they see him. They both gasp and whisper "Kyle?"

The song is over and Cadet Howard escorts Liz back to her seat and stands there looking expectantly at Max like he expects him to get up and let him sit. Liz notices this to "Kyl... I mean Howard would you mind getting me a glass of punch please?"

"Of course Elizabeth, I'll be right back." He leaves to get the punch.

Maria looks at Liz "Okay is this scary or what...an overweight Kyle. See Liz I told you he was a stalker."

"I know but I don't want to talk about that now" She looks at the rest of the gang "I don't know about you but I'm more then ready to leave."

Max nods his head "Yeah so Michael, Alex and Isabel will go outside first and then the rest of us will follow and we meet in the garden."

Everyone nods in agreement and Michael, Alex and Isabel leave. The others wait a minute and get up to leave.

"Elizabeth" a voice calls "where are you going? I have your punch."

Max, Maria, and Liz start to walk faster. They get to the garden and Michael is standing there when they get to him he pushes the up button and the gate opens.

They don't see him but Cadet Howard has just walked into the garden and sees this happening. "What's going on?"

The group holds hands and steps thorough the gate. It disappears as soon as they walk thorough.

Cadet Howard walks to where they were standing and shakes his head in bewilderment. He walks back into the party and sits down. Drinking a glass of punch rapidly. He then looks out at the dance floor and sees Elizabeth dancing with Maxwell. He blinks his eyes rapidly and they're still there.

Meanwhile in another dimension...

Alex is stretched out in a bed, he feels something move next to him and he's startled he pulls the blanket back a bit and sees Isabel. He wakes her up and she looks at him.

"What's going on? Where are we?" she asks.

"I don't know but were the only ones here." He goes to get out of bed when he realizes that he isn't wearing clothes.

"Umm Isabel?"

"Yes"

"Are you wearing clothes?"

Isabel looks at him and then looks under the covers. After a second she pulls them up to her chin. "No, and I noticed that you aren't either.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.