FanFic - Other
"The Real World …. Roswell Style"
Part 26
by RBS722
Disclaimer: This is a purely fun parody of the show the Real world. I do not refer to any real world cast members in anyway, and I do not mean to offend any real world fans. Also, I love all the Roswell characters. The dialogue I made is for entertainment and for laughs only. I am not in anyway bashing any character. There are also many sexual innuendos and undertones, so if you do not want to read any of that nature, I suggest you leave the thread. Teddybehr ****** Due to the popularity of the story I felt everyone should have a chance to read it. I in no way wrote this story I just compiled this all together straight from the Roswell 1 FanForem board and ran a quick spell check, I gave credit to everyone who participated and I'm submitting this with permission from the original author teddybehr. Hope you like. Faith Evans angel_b242@yahoo.com
Category: Other
Rating: R
Cut to scene...Michael watching the TV.... MTV is on. They are talking about the whole Eminem controversy.

Michael: Now how the hell could that guy say such bad stuff about Britney? Ugh. That guy has some problems.

Alex walks in.

Alex: Watcha watching? Oh! Eminem! Let me watch!

Michael: you actually like this guy?

Alex: yeah! the man is the sh*t.

Michael: But he completely dissed Britney.

Alex: oh, that slutty ass whore, I don't blame him!

Michael: You did not just go there.

Alex: Watcha gonna do? Fight me? Or would you be too worried about messing up your hair?

Michael: That's it! (he throws the remote down and charges Alex and checks him into the ground.) How dare you say that about my Britney!

Alex: Oh yeah? (he rolls on top of Michael and gives him a huge nuggie, completely messing up his hair. He picks up his nearby lambchops doll and starts slapping Michael with it. Isabel walks in).

Isabel: What is going on here?

Michael: Isabel, we can't take it anymore.

Alex: You have to choose.

Isabel: I can't choose between you two, you both mean a lot to me.

Michael: Not that!

Alex: Eminem or Britney.

Cut to confessional...Isabel...

Isabel: So, I didn't know what to do you know. I mean Eminem is a great rapper and all and Britney has a horrible singing voice but is a pretty good dancer. what was I kidding? of course Eminem! I mean the guy writes his own songs and all....

Cut back to scene...

Isabel: I'd have to go with Eminem.

Michael: What?! (he completely gets off of Alex and charges Isabel)

Cut back to confessional...Isabel...

Isabel: And then he charges me? Uh uh. I wasn't having it...

You see them wrestling on the ground. Michael struggles, but its no use. Isabel is too strong. Isabel is trying to stab Michael with her carrot. They are rolling on the floor and Alex is sitting there laughing. Max walks in.

Max: What's going on here?

Michael: she chose Eminem over Britney.

Max: Oh, as long as it has nothing to do over Jason Behr, then I don't care.

You hear Liz's voice from the room: Oh Maaaaaaaaax.....this Jason Behr candle is melting, and I don't want to wear this glow in the dark Jason Behr underwear forever.

Max: Gotta go! (runs back into the bedroom)

Kyle and Valenti walk in and strategically put themselves in front of the monitor, but no one notices because Isabel and Michael are fighting.

On the monitor, Max and Liz are going at it, again. Kyle and Valenti start to bond again when Maria walks in.

Maria: Ugh! How many times do I have to tell you, do not do that here!

Isabel looks up. She sees Valenti and Kyle.

Isabel: Michael, stop! I will whoop your ass later. I have to take care of something now.

Isabel runs our of the room and comes back with the Autographed version of Beaches.

Kyle: No!!!!!!

Isabel: I told you, you didn't listen. (she throws the tape into the fireplace) Find some gas station or movie theater to do that, we do not want it here. Now, back to what I was doing (she charges Michael again and they are once again on the floor fighting.)

Maria: Don't you dare hurt Michael! (she jumps on top of Isabel slapping her in the back)

Alex: Maria! Don't hurt Isabel! (he jumps on top of Maria beating her senseless with Lambchops)

In the background you hear....

Liz: Oh Max! Jason Behr...Jason Behr...Jason Behr...! Yes, Yes, Yes!

Max: I am ...the all powerful.... grizzly.... behr!

Kyle and Valenti are still mourning over their copy of Beaches by the fireplace.

Cut to confessional...Kyle....

Kyle: Ok, what Isabel did was uncalled for. That copy of Beaches was to me like her carrot shrine. It was my whole philosophy of life. And she just took it away from me. I will have revenge, I tell ya! I will get revenge!

Cut to scene...Alex's bedroom....

Max walks in.

Max: Um, Alex, can I see your costume circular for a second? I was wondering if they had any bear costumes....

Cut to confessional...Michael... His hair is all messed up. He looks completely beat up. Black eye, and bruises all over.

Michael: All I have to say is, it was worth it. I love ya Britney!

Part 25 | Index | Part 27
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.