FanFic - Other
"Secrets "
Part 10
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Never have, never will but would like too.
Summary: Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel all have to deal with the news of the pre-arranged destinies. They have been doing good, staying away from each other, until Isabel and Max began to feel a strange sense of power being used. The six friends must come together, along with Tess and Kyle to uncover the source of the power. They get a surprise of their life though, when they find out the power is from a fifth alien. An alien who is closer than anyone realizes.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
"Max!, Max!, Max!" Liz screamed. "Are you ok? Answer me Max!"

Liz didn't know what was happening. One minute she and Max had been kissing and the next minute he was doubled-over on the ground.

"Max." she cried.

His eyes fluttered and opened. What happened? Where was he? Then he remembered. He and Liz were in his driveway. He'd felt a surge of power, a strong surge being used. He sat up.

"Liz," he managed to say.

"Oh Max!" she said as she hugged him. "What happened?"

"It was another one of those power surges. This one was much stronger than the first one I felt." He said.

She helped him stand. He knew it was time for him to go inside. He glanced over at the house and noticed an object lying by the door. He grabbed Liz's hand and walked over. Liz gasped as she recognized the object.

"Isabel!" she cried.

Max ran to his sister. Isabel's eyes fluttered and then opened. She looked into Max's eyes.

"Did you feel it?" she asked him, setting up slowly?

"It knocked him out." Liz answered.

Max helped steady Isabel on her feet. He and Liz helped her into the house. "Thank you guys." She said, sitting on the couch.

Max looked at Liz and then Isabel. "The alien is getting close. It's power is getting stronger every time it's used. Perhaps because it doesn't know how to use it, or maybe it does."

Max went up to his room and was back in seconds with the Book of Destiny. "We found this picture today, going through the book." Max pulled out a photograph that had been taken several years earlier. It was a picture of three men.

"Tess and I worked hard on deciphering what the bottom of the photo said. We didn't think it was important, but with Michael and Maria finding out that we could part human sibling, I think I need to show you guys this." He said handing the picture to Isabel.

"Who are these guys?" Isabel asked.

The photograph showed three men, obviously friends, with their arm around each others shoulders. There was a short, stalky man, a tall, thin man, and an average looking man. There was something about the average man's eyes though. They seemed mysterious. Isabel handed the photo to Liz.

"The shorter man, that is Nascedo." Max began. "And the others in the picture." he said.

"Is our father!" Isabel exclaimed.

"..And Michael's." Max finished.

It was the first time that Isabel had ever seen a photograph of her father. She instantly thought of Michael. He would want to see the photograph. She reached across Liz for the phone and caught sight of the clock. It was already really late. She figured it could wait until tomorrow.

Liz had also looked at the clock. "I need to get going." She said as she stood up. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"See you, Liz." Max said as he walked her to the door. He leaned down and kissed her.

When she was finally gone, he turned around to face Isabel. "We might as well get some sleep." He said, yawning.

"Tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"Yes it is!" Isabel said. She knew it was. She couldn't wait to show the picture to Michael. He would be so happy to see the picture. He's always wondered what his father looked like.

"Well, good-night, Izzy." Max said, heading up the stairs.

"Good-night." She called after him. And she meant it. It was going to be a good night.

Part 9 | Index | Part 11
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.