FanFic - Other
"Sanctuary"
Part 3
by Alexis
Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, although, boy what I would give to have Brendan... anyway, they belong to Jason Katims and whoever else owns Roswell.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Maria watched contentedly as the shock registered on each and every one of their faces. Liz was the first one to pipe up and exclaim how excited she was. She leapt out of her seat with a little squeal and ran over to the other side of the booth to hug Maria.

"I love your Grammy Nell!"

The three aliens quirked their eyebrows.

"Grammy Nell?" Isabel questioned.

"Yeah," Alex attempted to explain, while Liz was enveloping Maria in a stranglehold hug. "That's what we all call her -- Grammy Nell. Her real name is Ellen. She's a cool, cool lady. I think you'll like her."

"No, you'll love her!" Liz exclaimed.

Maria couldn't get over Liz's excitement. It must be grandma deprivation, she mused, since their beloved Grandma Claudia passed away.

"So, where does she live?" Max inquired, after getting over the initial shock that they were all going to be vacationing together, for a whole week, at Maria's bequest.

"Oregon," Maria answered, as she and Liz finally managed to sit down.

"Oregon?" Michael asked.

Maria nodded.

"Guess we're gonna have to break out the raincoats."

"No, no. Right now it's absolutely gorgeous there. But yes, bring warmer clothes, and also, it's a big ranch, so be prepared to do some riding," Maria answered Michael thoughtfully.

"Riding?" Isabel asked. Apparently, questions were the only form of communication the aliens were capable of at the moment.

"Yeah, you know, horseback riding. Have you ever ridden before?" Maria asked everyone. They all shook their heads. "Well, then. It's gonna be my job to teach you," Maria said, with a mischievious glint in her eye.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.