FanFic - Other
"Of Angels and Aliens"
Part 6
by cameraman dc
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, it does not belong to me. I am in no way associated with the WB, Jason Katims, or Melinda Metz.
Summary: The Roswell group get a little help from above.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Everyone jumped at Marcus's sudden appearance. Michael, taken completely by surprise, instinctively raised his hand and fired a blast of energy at Marcus.

"MICHAEL! NO!" Max shouted.

But it was too late, Max expected Marcus to be vaporized by Michaels energy blast. However Marcus simply stood there while an alien display behind him shattered into many pieces.

Marcus turned his head and stared at the busted display, then looked pointedly at Michael.

"Now that was totally unnecessary," Marcus said. "What if I was a just an average joe? You would have just vaporized me."

Isabel stared at Marcus in awe. She wondered if this could be one of their enemies and if he was he was certainly more powerful than they were.

'What kind of alien can do that?' Isabel thought.

"I'm not an alien," Marcus said turning towards Isabel.

Isabel gasped at Marcus's apparent ability to know what she was thinking.

"And you," Marcus said pointing at Michael. "Owe me an apology."

Michael kept his hand pointed at Marcus, his eyes wide were fear.

"Didn't you just learn something from your little destructive episode a second ago?" Marcus asked. "You can't hurt me. Relax, I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help."

Michael reluctantly put his hand down. He didn't know why but he felt for some reason he could trust this man that stood before him.

"Who are you?" Liz asked. "What are you?"

"My name is Marcus," he said. "And I'm an angel."

A collective gasp could be heard in the museum.

"Yeah right," Michael said. "I'm supposed to believe that?"

"As if appearing out of thin air, your energy blast passing right through me, and reading Isabels thoughts aren't enough proof for you," Marcus said. "What do you want me to do? Walk on water? How about fix that hair of yours?"

"Now that would be a miracle," Maria muttered under her breath.

"Amen," Marcus said looking at Maria.

Maria was fascinated. Here she was talking to an actual angel. She thought she'd seen everything when she dated an alien.

"Can we see your wings," Alex asked.

"They always want to see the wings," Marcus sighed. "Fine."

Within seconds a massive pair of wings sprouted from Marcus's back.

"Happy now?" Marcus muttered.

"What's wrong?" Tess asked.

"How would you like it if I asked you to take your top off?" Marcus asked. "You wouldn't, these wings are sacred to me, I don't like displaying them simply so someone can believe I'm an angel."

Tess blushed at the comment.

Kyle was speechless. 'I have made contact with a spiritual entity,' he thought. 'This is actual Buddha-like stuff happening right in front of me.'

"Calm down Kyle," Marcus said. "You haven't seen nothing yet."

Max still weary of Marcus was still curious as to what his intentions were.

"What do you want?" Max asked impatiently.

"I have come with important news that holds the fate of this planet as well as the planet Antar," Marcus said. "And all I ask is that keep quiet and listen to what I have to say."

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.