FanFic - Other
"Of Angels and Aliens"
Part 2
by cameraman dc
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, it does not belong to me. I am in no way associated with the WB, Jason Katims, or Melinda Metz.
Summary: The Roswell group get a little help from above.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Max stared at Marcus surprised.

"Your not an angel," Max said.

"Oh really," Marcus said.

"I don't believe in angels," Max stated.

"Now see it's that kind of attitude that just brings me down," Marcus said shaking his head.

"Okay let's just say for a second that I believe you, which I don't," Max said. "Why are you here to help me?"

"You turned alot of heads in heaven when you healed Liz," Marcus said. "And that thing with the kids, in the hospital, and on christmas eve too. Man, I gotta admit, that was righteous. We've had our eye on you for sometime. Listen, I know this is alot to deal with right now. But I'll give you a moment to absorb all this information."

Marcus turned around with his back facing Max. Max sat back in his chair taking a deep breath. 'This could be a trick,' he thought. 'But if it is, why take this approach? Why come to me pretending to be an angel. Was it to gain my trust and then kill me. The door and the window are locked, how did he get in without me knowing? He could have easily killed me, but he didn't. I might as well hear what he has to say.'

"Alright then," Max said. "How are you supposed to help me?"

"First gather your little flock and meet me at the UFO museum in one hour. This concerns all of you," Marcus said. "I'll see you there."

Then as suddenly as he appeared, he vanished.

'Angels exist,' Max thought. 'If angels exist then...No it's not possible, I don't believe. This has to be some kind of trick. But what do I do?"

Max still in doubt over what he had learned picked his phone off the receiver and started dialing.

-----

Liz sat in her lawn chair on her balcony staring up at the sky. She was only seventeen years old and yet so much had happened to her. She had discovered the existence of aliens. Helped outwit the FBI. And practically helped save the world. But more importantly she had fallen in love. A love that she had always dreamed of having. A love that was not meant to be.

She had betrayed Max. Her entire reason for living and she had betrayed him. She kept telling herself that she did it for the right reason, but that didn't make the pain any less. Sure they were friends again, and hopefully one day they would be together again. But with every passing day that seemed unlikely. She missed Max, she missed everything about him, everything about how they way things used to be. And yet now matter how badly she wanted to tell Max the truth she knew she could never tell him.

There was one upside to the whole situation. Tess hadn't made a move on Max yet. 'Why hasn't she?' Liz wondered. 'She's had every oppurtunity in the world to start a relationship with Max and yet she hasn't.'

Liz sighed and let her head hang low.

'Will Max and I ever be together again?' she thought.

While going over the question in her head the phone started ringing. Liz climbed back into her room and answered it.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Liz?" Max asked over the phone.

"Max, what's going on?" Liz asked.

"Can you get Maria, Kyle, and Alex and meet me at the UFO Center?" Max asked over the phone.

Something in his voice worried Liz.

"Max is something wrong?" Liz asked.

"I'll explain everything to you when you get there," Max said. "Bye."

"Bye," Liz said before hanging up the phone.

'Somethings not right,' she thought. Liz wondered what Max had in store for them as she dialed up Maria.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.