FanFic - Other
"More of us"
Part 4
by Christina
Disclaimer: All the people and places from the TV show Roswell are not mine. I only own a few characters in this story.
Category: Other
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I own Anna, Caley, Jordan, and any other characters not mentioned that aren’t the WB’s. Just remember, the character’s thoughts are in brackets [like this]. Have fun!!! Luv ya. Christina Conrader
A New School Year

Part IV Section 1

Night before the first day of school

Liz’s Journal September 3, 2000

Another school year and I’m a junior now. It’s hard to believe that this time last year that I didn’t know any aliens, let alone believe in them. Now I’m dating one. Look up the word “normal” in the dictionary and you won’t find my name there.

Everyone is great though. Anna loves her job being a waitress, Jordan is currently unemployed, Caley is a video store clerk, Isabel works at the mall in one of those fancy boutiques, Alex is still avoiding the work force, Max still works at the UFO Center, and Hank made Michael work at a convenience store. I had better get to bed. The lab is waiting.

***********************

Section 2

Jordan’s Journal

September 3, 2000

I can’t believe Mom and Dad never told me about dream walking. It’s so cool. I’ve practiced on some of the locals first, but now it’s time for bigger game. I’m going into Anna’s dream tonight. I’ve got to find out how she feels about me. I know it’s cheating, but I’m sure she’d do the same thing. This is probably a bad idea. Tomorrow’s the first day of school. Why would she dream about me?

Screw it I’m doing it. I can’t be a wuss.

****************

Section 4

Anna’s Dream

September 3, 2000

Jordan: Okay there’s a good picture of her. Time to go in. (He suddenly finds himself in a garden.) Jordan: Wow. This must be her dream garden. She told me about this place once. It’s where she has her bast dreams. (He looks around the corner where Anna is on her hands and knees gardening.) Jordan: There she is and she’s gardening. Could those cut-offs be any shorter. [Oh come on Jordan, you’d find her sexy in flannel pajamas.] (The sky darkens and the stars come out. A full moon rises into the sky.) Jordan: What’s going on here? The sky is getting darker. Look at all those stars. She captured the Roswell sky perfectly. Speaking of Anna, where did she go and where is that music coming from?

She must have gone inside. ( He opens the door and steps into a large ball room.) Jordan: Oh Lord, she’s in formal wear. I guess jeans and a t-shirt will have to do. (Anna’s favorite song stars to play. She looks around expectantly.) Jordan: Maybe she’s waiting for me.

( He walks over to her.)

Jordan: May I have this dance? Anna: Of course.

(They start to dance.) Anna: I didn’t expect you here. Jordan: I decided to come at the last minute. Anna: I’m glad you did. Jordan: Me too. (Anna puts her arms around Jordan’s neck and leans her head on his shoulder.)]

Anna: I love you, Jordan. Jordan: I love you too, Anna.

(The song finishes and they separate. Their eyes lock.)

Jordan: [This is familiar. I’m not going to back off this time.]

(Anna gives him a small smile. Jordan leans in.) Jordan: Damn it! She woke up.

****************

Section 4

Anna’s Journal September 4, 2000

I just had the strangest dream. I was in my dream garden, and I was weeding plants. It suddenly turned to night, and I went inside and changed into a formal gown. I walked into a ball room and the song “Lost in You” started to play. Then Jordan appeared and asked me to dance. I told him I loved him and he said it back. The song ended and we separated. Our eyes locked and he leaned in to kiss me. That’s when I woke up. This has to be an omen or something. I have to tell him soon or I’ll go nut’s. It’s 2 a.m. I need at least another hour of sleep. I’m going back to bed.

*******************

That’s it. I know this was a short one, but it’s important to the plot.

Part V coming soon. A New Arrival

By: Christina Conrader

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.