Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"Journal Entry of a Love-Sick Guy"
Part 1
by Des
Disclaimer: I wish I owned them, but I don’t
Summary: Kyles reflection on Isabels new life
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG
Property of Kyle Valenti

Journal Entry # 37

This was neverment to happen. I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with her. I was only supposed to be her friend, someone she could talk to about anything. We grew closer during the summer. It took me all summer to gather my feelings for her. But then that fateful day came………she told me she had fallen for a guy. Some lawyer that worked for her father. His name was Jesse Ramirez. I wanted to shake her tell her that he wasn’t the one for her, that I was, but I saw this light in her eyes that I hadn’t seen in months, not since Alex had died. They were so in love she was willing to give her secret away. Isabel is nothing like other girls sure the Czech factor is one but when she’s with me she’s different. Not the brave woman who had fought with that guy Kivarr, or the ice queen exterior that she had in high school, she’s cute and sweet. Not a care in the world. Last night was New Years Eve, I was gearing up to find Enigma. Jesse was out of town and she was lonely. She came over and brought a movie. Sure it was a Rudolph the Reindeer movie but she was so happy to be somewhere. So we set out to find it. She even went as far to try to set me up with one of her college friends. We sat at the front of my bosses car and I swear we kissed. It felt so real and I could feel everything. Next thing I know she’s talking to me. The whole thing was a figment of my imagination. All I can do now is pretend that I don’t have any feelings to her, and only be her friend and nothing else.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.