FanFic - Other
"Friendship"
Part 1
by Theresa
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Other
Rating: R
Authors Note: well lately I've been in a complete rut when it comes to fic writing but I thought of this and I'm hoping it helps.. the things I think of at 2 am *shakes her head*
He sat on the stairs in front of the school looking through a magazine of some sort and as she walked up the sidewalk she saw him in a whole new way. His dark hair was some what lighter in the sun and his skin seemed to almost glow. She stopped and stood in front of him.
"Umm, you're blocking my light" he said looking up at her.
"Oh am I?" she said coyly and moved to sit beside him.
He looked at her for a second, mostly out of shock, then went back to his magazine, his mind racing. *What is going on?* he thought to himself.
She leaned over and looked at the magazine, her blonde locks falling in her face. She pushed them back behind er ear and smiled at him, "What's wrong Alex?"
"Wrong? Oh nothing" He mumbled, *Just after all my fantisizing you've finally realized I'm alive and now I don't know whether to make love to you right here on these stairs or to run screaming because the world must be coming to an end* he added silently.
"You know," she said running her hand over his arm and toward the direction his lap, "I've always found you attractive."
He gulped, "You have?"
"Of course, who wouldn't?" She smiled at him, her hand now resting on his upper thigh, "But everyone always thought you and Liz had something going on."
"Me & Liz? Nothing more than friends." He said dismissively lookin down at her hand and letting his gaze wander over her body, her lovely legs, the cotton sweater she wore that looked like it was going to bust open any second and her sparkling eyes.
"But you and me, we could be more than friends, couldn't we?" She asked as she slowly slide her hand up his thigh.
*Oh my god. I have died and gone to heaven and this is my reward for listening to Liz & Maria for so many years. I must be dreaming. No, this is real. Oh my god.* He thought to himself. Then he was snapped back to reality by a familiar voice.
"What is going on?" Isabel asked in an accusatory voice.
"N-no-nothing" he managed to mumble.
Beside him Tess stood and looked at Isabel, "We were just discussing our friendship Is, nothing to worry about." And with a wink to Alex before she turned, she walked up the stairs and into the school.
Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.