Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"Freaks and Geeks of Roswell"
Part 1
by Kari
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell, all right belong to UPN and Melinda Metz. No infringement intended.
Summary: What happens when a dare goes too far? Who will get hurt?
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: Feedback please!
Liz walked to Alex’s locker after school, the same as she did every day. She and her twin brother stuck together…they had to. They only had each other. In elementary school they had been dubbed “The Geeks of Roswell” and it had stuck all the way through now. Now, Alex and Liz Parker were sophomores in high school. And high school is tough for geeks.

Liz sighed as she saw the note attached to Alex’s locker. It said that he was staying after school for extra help with his music.

Alex had recently taken up playing the tuba, and he was having a lot of problems learning how to play it. It didn’t help that he had never learned to read music. Liz walked out of the school into the fresh spring air of her small hometown of Roswell. Liz wasn’t like all the other girls in Roswell. All they talked about was leaving the small town as soon as they graduated, possibly sooner. Liz saw no problem with living in Roswell forever. As long as Alex was with her of course…she really depended on her brother. He was always making her laugh and he was her best friend. Also, Liz really liked her job at the Crashdown Café, which her father had recently bought.

As Liz was walking home, she noticed a group of kids standing across the street, laughing and having a good time. ‘I wish I had a big group of friends to hang out with’ thought Liz, a little sadly. She watched the group with jealousy.

Then she noticed that one of the girls was waving at her. It was Isabel Guerin, another girl that worked at the Crashdown Café. Liz shyly waved back, but kept walking. She knew that Isabel was only being nice, none of them would want to talk to her. Those were some of the more popular people.

She reached the Crashdown Café, walked through the main room to the back room and went up the stairs to her room. She shut her door and fell onto her bed. She was so tired…being made of fun of all day took a lot out of a person.

Liz soon fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Isabel waved at Liz Parker. She turned back to her friends, who had all stopped talking. They were all staring at her like she had gone crazy.

“Isabel! What are you thinking?” asked one of her best friends, Maria Evans. “I mean…have you completely lost it? Did you like, not put your contacts in this morning? That was Liz Parker you just waved to!”

“I know who that was Maria. I was just being nice, I work with her you know.”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t mean you have to be her friend. Do you want your reputation to be ruined? I’m not going to let you ruin everything you’ve worked for since kindergarten! Stop being nice and start being an Ice Princess!”

“Maria, I can be nice once in a while, ok? You are really overreacting. My reputation will not be ruined just because I waved to Liz Parker. And I must say, her brother Alex is kind of hot.”

Tess jumped forward and covered Isabel’s mouth. “What did you just say? I don’t think I could have heard you right. Because I could swear I just heard you call the other geek hot! Alex Parker…hot? Isabel, do we need to lock you in a closet for the rest of your life?”

Isabel pushed Tess away and said, “I’m just saying…he’s kind of cute. It’s not like anyone else besides you two are going to find out.”

“Oh, but we just did, my dear little sister.” Isabel turned around to see her older brother Michael, and Maria’s older brother Max, standing behind them, grinning.

“Michael…if you tell anyone…I swear I will be forced to torture you with my powers. You know I’m stronger than you.”

“Sure, whatever. Your secret’s safe with me,” grumbled Michael. Isabel knew that he was very sensitive about being the weakest of the four aliens. She, Michael, Max, and Maria were aliens and had powers. Their friend Tess knew all about it.

“We just wanted to find you to tell you that Michael and I are planning a party. Just the five of us. At me and Maria’s tonight,” said Max.

Everyone nodded and Tess said, “Good…I need to have some fun. I have been so swamped with school work lately…a party sounds perfect.”

“I’ve got an idea,” said Maria. “Why don’t we make it a slumber party? Isabel and Tess can sleep in my room and Michael can sleep in Max’s room.”

Everyone agreed and they all went their separate ways to get ready for the party. As Michael walked home with Isabel, he came up with a fun idea for the party. Truth or dare.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.