FanFic - Other
"Don't Speak"
Part 39
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: Don't own the Characters or the title. Never have, never will. Would love too :-)
Summary: Michael, Max, Maria, Isabel, Liz, Alex, Tess and Kyle's lives seem back on track. With Max and Liz's wedding quickly approaching, all seems perfect. Then the mysterious Jennifer arrives in Roswell and things quickly spiral out of control. Maria leaves Michael, Isabel learns one of the group is keeping a secret, and Max and Liz begin fighting. Taye is drawn to Jennifer, yet doesn't understand why. When Tess questions Jennifer's motives, she disappears. Who is the mysterious Jennifer? And will life as we know it in Roswell ever be the same?
Category: Other
Rating: R
Authors Note: Thanks to Cari for helping me come up with a title for this piece. I owe you one! You must have read "Secrets", "The Journey" and "Letting Go" or this fiction will not make sense to you. Please email at jamiep@egyptian.net or see them at Fan Forum if you need the other fictions.
Michael sat down in the chair in the living room. It had been such a long day. He began to think about what Isabel had said to him. Why hadn't he proposed to Maria? He could remember the day he was going to. They'd gotten into a fight and she left Roswell. The second time he was going to propose she went into labor with Logan. He'd all but given up. He had waited until last year to ask again. As he was getting ready to, Logan fell and hit her chin on the table. They spent the next 8 hours at the hospital waiting for 2 stitches. Michael smiled. That's why he and Maria weren't married. Life continued to interfere with them. He was going to try one more time, but only when it was perfect.

Maria came into the living room and lay down on the couch. "You tired?" She asked, turning to face Michael.

He smiled and crawled out of the chair and over to Maria's side. He kissed her gently. "Not really." He said with a smile. "It sure was nice of Tess to take the girls."

Maria put her arms around his neck. "Yes it was." She said, kissing the side of his neck. "We are going to be so bored."

Michael smiled. "I can think of a few things to occupy us." He said.

"Oh really?" She flirted back. "Like what?"

Michael removed her arms from his neck and kissed her mouth. He slowly let his hands trace down to the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up enough to expose her belly. He released her lips and smiled. "Like this." He said, kissing her stomach. Then he moved to her hand. "And this." Her arm. "And this." Her neck. "And this." He crawled on top of her as his mouth came to rest on hers again. It was a deep, passionate kiss.

"Michael." Maria said slowly.

His lips found hers again and he deepened the kiss. He loved the taste of her lips on his.

Maria reached between them and undone the button on Michael's jeans.

"Um." Alex said quickly. "I think we're interrupting something."

Michael was so startled he rolled off Maria onto the floor. He stood up, buttoning his jeans.

Maria moved up on the couch. "Are you alright?" She asked.

Michael was obviously embarrassed. When he got embarrassed he pretended to be mad. He glared at Maria. "I'm fine." He said sitting down beside her.

"I'm sorry." Isabel said. "We should have, um.checked before coming in here."

Maria smiled. "Don't worry about it." She said, tossing a pillow into Michael's lap to hide his excitement. "We got caught up in a moment in the wrong place."

Alex smiled. "Should we leave?" He asked.

Michael glared at him. "You might as well stay now." He said.

"I'm sorry, man." Alex said apologetically. "No hard feelings?"

Michael looked at Alex and rolled his eyes. He leaned over and kissed Maria. "I'm going to bed." He stood up and headed upstairs. "Goodnight, Izzy." He said.

Alex waited for the door to shut. "What'd I do?" He asked, innocently.

Maria and Isabel looked at each other and busted out laughing. Alex had no clue what he'd said.

"What?" Alex asked. "Is this some sort of inside joke I don't know about?"

Maria stood up. "You're going to have to explain it all to him, Isabel." She said laughing. "I have to go take care of my baby. His pride and ego has been wounded." She turned and headed up the stairs. "But I have something that will perk it right up." Maria said, laughing again.

"What are you two talking about!?" Alex asked again.

Isabel put her arms around his neck. "Come on, I guess I have to explain everything to you." She smiled, taking his hand. "Goodnight, Maria." She said leading Alex into their bedroom.

"Goodnight guys." Maria laughed. And she knew it would be a great night.

Part 38 | Index | Part 40
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.