FanFic - Other
"Descendents - The Liz/Max Connection"
Part 4
by Sue and Syndee
Disclaimer: The Characters belong to The WB.
Summary: Max's alien father Gray meets Liz's ancestor Aisling while he ison earth to observe how earthlings resolve their differences. They form abond that will transcend time, space and species.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Upon their return to the waterfall Gray tells Aisling that this is probably the last time they will see each other because he's been away from home far too long and will leave almost immediately for his planet.

The little girl has tears in her eyes when she hugs her friend, "I will always remember you Gray Ghost and you will always have a place in my heart."

Gray kisses her on the forehead and takes one last look at the human child who has touched his soul.

Aisling waves one last time before entering the forest and following the well-worn path to the manor.

"Aisling, watch out." The panicked voice of Geoffrey echoes throughout the forest. "Don't move. The wild pig is right behind you."

Gray hears the scream just as he is about to transport back to the canyons.

In the instant it takes him to reach her side and subdue the boar her small body is covered with blood, not hers but that of the young Parker-Geoffrey.

"Gray," she looks up to him from her position, Geoffrey's head resting in her lap, his bloodied leg half torn from his body. "Help him please, he pushed me out of the way when the pig attacked."

Geoffrey is half conscious when he looks up and sees the strange being he half smiles, "Gray Ghost I presume."

Gray nods his head, "Geoffrey you need to look at me."

Geoffrey does as he is asked by the strange being, but has to wonder how he hears him with his mind and not his ears. Aisling trusts him and that is all he needs to know.

Gray places his hand over the young boys wound and the healing process begins as Grays hand takes on a light golden glow and the two males of different species connect and see the life's they've lead and the feelings that they share for the girl child by their side.

The boys torn tunic and his blood on Aisling's gown are the only evidence that the wild animal had gorged him.

Aislings's tears have subsided as she cradles Geoffrey's head closer to her breast. "Thank you Gray for helping us."

"Yes, thank you," from a curious Geoffrey. "Who and what are you?"

"Geoffrey Parker, he's my friend and he's not from around here." Aisling rebuffs him for his rudeness.

She reaches for his hand and places it next to her cheek reluctant to release it when he states that he must leave.

She watches his retreating back until he is out of their sight and sighs heavily, "It has begun."

"What has begun?" Geoffrey questions the little girl whose features display whimsy.

"Our Destinies, of course." She strokes his face with the back of her hand before they both get up and head for the manor.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.