FanFic - Other
"Crash Course"
Part 8
by Christina
Disclaimer: I don't own , don't sue.
Summary: (Max is with Tess and Michael is with Isabel) The gang gets stuck in the middle of nowhere for a crash course for the SAT's but they get more than they bargained for when all out war breaks out between the three humans and the four aliens.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Maria's smile turned sly and she deliberately turned and gave Michael a hard kiss. Then she stepped off of his lap and locked her hands behind her back as she skipped over to where Isabel and Tess were standing.

"Well, would you look what we have HERE," she giggled, repeating Tess' words. "Wow! What happened to your face Tess???"

"That would be my work," Liz said, appearing behind Tess and Isabel with Max and Alex at her back.

"Oooh girl, you rock!! It's about time you beat that bitch's ass!!!" Maria yelled in delight holding her palm up and Liz smacked it with a bright smile on her face.

"Eat me, slut!"

Maria looked at Tess and said, "Nah. Sorry but pieces of bitchy, bleached-blond ratty-haired trash don't do it for me." she shrugged apologetically. "They only like your kind in prison."

Tess' eyes were blazing with anger but she ignored her and turned to Michael. "What the hell is going on here Michael? Why were you kissing her?"

Michael just scowled and shrugged, looking away.

"Michael! I asked you a question!"

"Leave him alone Tess. He's just doing what he should be," a soft voice said and everyone turned to look at Isabel in surprise.

"Isabel?" Michael asked, not sure what to think of what she had just said.

The tall girl smiled, a real smile, and said, "Michael, I know that you and I thought that we should be together, that we're supposed to be together, and who knows? Maybe we are but we can't keep doing this. We can't keep pretending that we're happy together because we just aren't. I'm not the one you really want to be with and you're not the one I really want either. It's just that we've grown up as brother and sister and I still can't stop thinking of you that way. Look, we tried but it just didn't work but I think it's better this way." She looked down at the ground for a moment and then looked up again and walked over to Maria, grabbing her arm.

Maria gave her an unimpressed stare but Isabel just rolled her eyes and smiled. "Will you stop being so stubborn and just come on!"

Maria sighed and nodded and Isabel led her over to where Michael was sitting. She reached for both Michael's and Maria's hands and joined them together. "This is the person you love Michael so this is who you should be with."

Michael squeezed Maria's hand and Maria sat down next to him. Then he looked up at Isabel again and said, "But where does that leave you?"

Isabel's chin quivered and her eyes teared up a little, her smile turning sad. "Alone," she said softly. "I've caused too much damage to the person I want to be with and he doesn't want me anymore. But, I'll be okay. I promise." she nodded encouragingly. "I'd rather be with someone for the right reason than the wrong."

Everyone glanced to where Alex was standing but he didn't notices because his eyes were boring holes into the wood floor.

"And that's it?" An outraged Tess yelled. "Everything is all happy and lovey-dovey with these...these humans again?" her nose flaring as she looked around at the three humans in the room.

"Yes," Isabel replied, her eyes turning steely. "Do you have a problem with that Tess?"

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I DO! I don't understand a single one of you. You all make me sick! You would rather be with humans than your own kind? I've never heard of anything so disgusting! It can't be like this. Besides being absolutely repulsive, being with these humans isn't right! Being with anyone else isn't right! We are destined to be together! That's the way it has to be!"

"No it doesn't Tess!" Isabel hissed, walking up to the infuriated girl. "We make our own destiny! And if you don't like it, you can go to hell!"

Tess' mouth fell open and then her eyes narrowed as she brought her hand up and slapped Isabel across the face.

When Isabel looked towards the girl again, she saw that Maria was at her side, grinning menacingly at Tess, and Liz was right behind Tess, the same look on her face.

Isabel realized that they were there to back her up and she felt her own lips turn up in a twisted smile. "You really shouldn't have done that."

Tess placed her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes. "Oooh, I'm scared Princess."

Isabel's smile only widened and she nodded at Liz who grabbed Tess by the hair and yanked her head back hard while Tess cried out. "Let me go bitch!"

"That ain't gonna happen Tess," Liz said tersely, yanking Tess' head back harder. "Hey Maria. Why don't you go pack Tess' bag. She's going to be making an unscheduled departure."

Maria giggled. "You got it." Then she walked over to Tess' bunk and picked up the blue duffel bag at the side of the bed. When she returned, she threw it at Tess' feet and said, "There you go."

"Thank you Maria," Liz replied and said, "It's time to say good-bye to our little friend here, everyone."

Amused farewells were heard around the room. "I'm not going anywhere!" Tess protested.

"Oh, you're wrong about that," Liz hissed.

Isabel nodded and got right into Tess' face. "Yes, you will be leaving Tess. You see, you're just not wanted here anymore. Here's what your going to do. You're going to pick up your bag, apologize to everyone for your rudeness, and then just walk away. Sorry, there's no bus until tomorrow, so I guess you'll have to thumb it. Then, when you get to Roswell, you're going to pack your things there, and leave Roswell, never to be heard from again. If you're still there when we get home, I'll personally make sure you're never heard from again anywhere. Got it?"

"You wouldn't!" Tess spat.

"Oh yes we would," Maria said smugly, totally enjoying herself. "If you don't believe us, we can give you a taste of what will happen to you if you are still in Roswell when we get home tomorrow. Would you like that?"

Tess' eyes widened and she looked to Michael for help. "Please Michael, make them stop. You're my brother! You don't really want me to leave do you?"

Michael stood off the bed with a grunt and then walked over and Tess smiled in relief.

"Sorry Tess," Michael sighed, and Tess' face fell. "It's getting dark so you better get going if you're going to be out of Roswell by tomorrow night."

"Max?" Tess cried desperately, looking to the last alien in the room for help.

Max shook his head. "You heard them. Leave."

Liz let Tess go at that moment and shoved the alien to the ground. Tess looked up at everyone and glared. "I hate you all!"

"The feeling's mutual babe!" Maria beamed.

Tess sniffed and then grabbed her bag with a cry of frustration and stood up holding her head high. "This isn't over yet," she promised.

"Whatever Tess," Liz said and pushed her towards the door. "Just keep on walking."

Keeping her shoulders straight, Tess stalked towards the exit. She stopped when she heard Isabel's voice though. "Oh Tess, wait! I forgot to give you something."

Tess turned around. "What's that?"

Isabel walked up to her and smacked her hard. "NO ONE SLAPS ME BITCH! DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT! GET OUT!!!"

Tess' hand flew to her face and she glared at Isabel but she didn't say a word. Instead, she took a deep breath and turned, walking out the door.

Isabel turned around to the others in the room and smiled. "Now that that's over with, I was thinking that maybe we should go back to the beach. There's a bon-fire and they're roasting marshmallows. Mmmm. Does that sound appealing to any of you?"

Liz, who was leaning back against Max's chest, his arms wrapped around her waist, nodded and said, "That sounds good to me."

"Me too," Maria agreed and then she grimaced. "Uh Isabel, about the whole..."

Isabel shook her head. "Let's just forget it. I forgive you," she smiled.

"Forget it? Hey, I wasn't apologizing for what I did or said, I meant that," she joked. "I was just wondering if you were going to smack me too?"

Isabel raised her hand and lightly tapped Maria on the cheek. "There, I slapped you," she giggled and held out her hand. "Truce?"

Maria tilted her head to the side, pretending to consider it and then she smiled and took Isabel's hand. "Oh I guess."

Isabel nodded her head and then shivered. "Now, can we go to the bon-fire? It's getting cold."

"How about in five minutes? We're all a little underdressed," referring to the swim suits everyone was wearing.

"Okay, five minutes." Isabel agreed. "You guys have to leave so we can get dressed."

Alex groaned. "I know what you mean when you say five minutes." He looked to the guys and said, "We can take our time. Five minutes in girl time really means twenty."

When they were gone, Liz said, "Well, let's get ready. We have a mission."

"What's that?" Both Isabel and Maria asked.

"Duh! We need to get Alex and Isabel back together."

Isabel frowned. "I doubt that's going to happen."

Maria shook her head and wrapped her arm around Isabel's neck. "Babe, he's just playing hard to get. Besides, he's crazy about you!"

"But..."

"But nothing, Isabel," Liz interrupted. "Maria's right. Now get ready!"

"If you say so," Isabel sighed and then walked over to her bunk. She looked over at Maria and Liz who were both getting ready and smiled. It felt good to be friends with these girls again.

Part 7 | Index | Part 9
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.