FanFic - Other
"After"
"Contradiction"
Part 6
by Diana
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters. No infringement intended.
Summary: "Contradiction" Another Destiny Tag… Michael’s Point of view
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This is my interpretation of what the characters were going through a few days/ weeks after ‘Destiny’… Feedback is always appreciated... Thanks to everyone who's sent me feedback on my other stories :-D
I am not going to let her get hurt. I don’t care what I have to do. I never should have kissed Maria. Look where it got me. I don’t want to love this girl. Come on, it’s Maria. Plain, old, weird-as-hell-Maria. She wears too much lip-gloss, she talks too damn much, and she freaks out about something every fifteen minutes. She gets on my nerves, I can’t even blink without her having some question about it, and she overanalyzes every other word I say. First time I met her I couldn’t stand her. She is so annoying. That girl really has some issues she needs to work out. Good kisser, though. Real good kisser. She loves me. I think. She would have dropped my sorry ass if she didn’t. She loves me for me. And I do love her. So I’ve gotta protect her. I’m not gonna let her get hurt. Max thinks he has problems. He’s gotta choose between Tess, who he could care less about, and Liz, who he’s risked his life for more than once. Come on. It’s gonna be Liz. I don’t care if she did run away from him. Tess just better get used to that. I’m the one with problems. I love Maria, but I can’t have her ‘cause I’ll hurt her. And I love Isabel, but not the way I’m supposed to. This thing with Isabel isn’t gonna fly. She loves Alex. I’m not sure why but that’s the way it is. And she is my sister. I don’t care if we’re really related or not. I can’t hurt either of them. I love them too much. So I’m supposed to choose between them? I can’t do that. It’s like comparing apples and oranges. Isabel is my sister. Maria is my… well I don’t know what she is right now but she’s something. And Isabel loves me because she has to. But Maria loves me because she wants to. How am I supposed to choose between that? The best thing is for me to be alone. That’s the way it has been until now. That way, Isabel can have Alex and be happy. And Maria can leave me and find someone else. I have to push her away. She deserves better than this, better than me. She needs some doctor or someone who can take care of her and make her happy. She doesn’t even smile when she’s around me anymore. There’s got to be something better out there for her. If I’m not around, she can go find it. I’m alone and that’s the best thing for all of us. I don’t care what she tries. Believe me, she will try something. She’s really good at getting under my skin. But I can’t let her get to me. I have to push her away. If I don’t I’ll start thinking about Squirrely, irritating-as-hell, disgustingly cute, wonderful, beautiful Maria and fall in love with her all over again. I can’t do that. I gotta put up a stone wall.

She just better not try to knock it down.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.