FanFic - Michael/Maria
"What Michael Read"
Part 2
by Alea
Disclaimer: I do not own Micheal, Maria or anyone else in Roswell land, I'm just borrowing them and twisting them for my own use.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Michael flipped through the pages, looking for his name. "Come on! She has to have something written about me," he said to himself. Finally, he saw his name. It was for the day after they drove to Mexico.

Dear Diary,

I cannot believe this is happening! I didn't think it was possible! I think that I, Maria DeLuca, have a crush on Micheal Guerin. I didn't mean for it to happen. When I was assigned as his partner, I have to admit I was excited. I guess I've really always been attracted to him, you know with his built body, great skin, and a smile to die for. But when we were stuck in that motel, I realized that he's a really sweet guy. Oh and remember when I said that he liked me too? Well, I have proof of that. While we were in the motel, after Liz, Max, and Isabel walked in and I rolled on top of Micheal, I could feel him. I mean HIM. I had to hide my smile. Well, I have to go to school. I seriously need to talk to Liz. I wonder if Micheal, for once, is going to come to school? I can only hope.

Maria

Micheal couldn't believe his what he was reading. Maria had a crush on him. Micheal suddenly felt bad about reading her diary. 'These are her thoughts and you shouldn't be reading them' he told himself. Then he shrugged his shoulders and looked down at the book again. 'Hey, if I read Liz's, I can read Maria's'

Before he could start reading again, the door opened and Liz and Max walked in, arms around each other, laughing and kissing. 'They don't see me!' he thought as Max and Liz's turned into heavy groping. They sat down in a booth. Max leaned against the back of the seat, while Liz nipped and licked at his neck and shoulder. Max looked over Liz's shoulder and noticed Micheal.

"Micheal! Um… hey. What are you doing here?"

As soon as Max said Michael's name, Liz turned around so fast she almost fell of. A blush spread across her face as she sat on Max's lap.

" I was trying to get your friend Maria to serve me but she left."

Liz got up, "Well, I can…" she started, but Micheal cut her off.

"No, don't bother. I was just leaving. Go back to what you were doing."

He left in a hurry. He wanted to read more of her diary. He'd have to give it back tomorrow. He could give it back tomorrow. He could almost see her face when he handed it to her. I might even go into her dreams. Just to see what she dreams about.

To Be Continued

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.