FanFic - Michael/Maria
"What Could Have Happened"
Part 1
by Lexie Marie
Disclaimer: They are not mine, but I wish they were.
Summary: What could have happened in that motel room.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Feedback: Oh please.This is my first Roswell fic tell me if it is any good. Dr_DKS@webtv.net; Spoilers: 285 South
As Maria looked up at him and stated, "Not if you were the last alien on Earth."

She saw something flash in his eyes. Something she couldn't identify. She was putting the thought of what it might be into the back of her mind, when Michael started leaning towards her.

Maria stared in bewilderment as he leaned closer. She couldn't believe it Michael was going to kiss her. As her hands came up to his chest to push him away, his lips touched hers softly. A rush of emotions hit her for anger to doubt to excitement to pure bliss. His tongue flicked on her bottom lip asking for entrance into her mouth. She opened her mouth and let his tongue slide over hers in exquisite passion. Maria slid both arms around his neck, for her knees were shaking so hard that she knew she was going to fall to the floor if she was not holding onto him.

Feeling her kiss him back, Michael wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. He kissed her a little more deeply and she moaned. He never felt such passion in his life. The need for oxygen broke them apart.

Maria slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. She was able to identify the look in his eyes: desire, hunger, and maybe even trust.

"Michael, I..." For once she was speechless.

"Shh, Just let it happen." He said before his lips met hers again. Her arms tightened around his neck, as her mouth tried to devour him. Michael ran his hands up and down her back as their tongues fought.

Maria's legs hit the bed, before they fell landing onto the mattress with an 'ump . The fall made their mouths come apart, but only for a second. Michael bent down for another kiss and another and another.

Finally Michael lifted his head and stared at the woman beneath him. Her lips were swollen from his kisses, her hair was tousled, and her eyes were half closed. His heart beat faster at the sight of her and he knew that if he didn't stop now he wouldn't be able to. Feeling that something was wrong Maria opened her eyes.

"Maria, we need to stop," Michael said breathing heavy. He slowly moved off of her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"We need to stop before this gets out of control. Now get some sleep," Michael told her. He grabbed a blanket and was reaching for a pillow when she said, "Fine."

She was angered that he had turned her down, that he did not want her. It wasn't as if she wanted to sleep with him, but she should have been the one to end the whole thing. When she thought more about it, she realized that it was a stupid idea to kiss him in the first place. She couldn't even stand him.

Maria was to busy calling her self stupid, to fully understand his words. Michael had stopped because he liked and respected her to much to take advantage of her. He knew that she deserved better than some two-bit motel room. She deserved a four star hotel, with flowers and candles and a ring on her finger.

Michael fell asleep thinking about their new relationship.

Maria fell asleep telling herself it would never happen again.

***************************************************

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.