FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Maybe Max Was Right"
Part 3
by Majandrafan
Disclaimer: I don't own 'em.
Summary: Maria is kidnapped, but you'll never expect by who.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Max looked at his friend. Michael looked back at him. "You were right Max."

Max's shoulders fell. "Michael, you know I-"

"So you're saying that this Nasedo guy took Maria?" Alex asked. Michael placed Maria's photo on his temple again. Maria?

Michael, I'm so scared.

We're coming.

What's happening to me? I feel so, light headed. Everything is so strange.

Michael's heart leaped up to his throat. What the hell was this guy doing to Maria?

Michael, don't leave me. Please?

Michael opened his eyes. He took the picture away for a second and looked at the others. "She's scared." Liz nodded. "Stay with her." Michael looked over at Max. "Don't be hasty about breaking some speed limit laws Maxwell."

He placed the picture back to his temple.

...EAL!

Maria, I'm here.

Don't you ever leave me like that!

I'm sorry.

Michael, I'm afraid.

I know, Maria, I'm going to break every bone in this guys body for what he's done, and what he is doing to you. There was a pause.

No, Michael........I'm scared that I'll never see you again.

You, uh, mean Liz, and uh, Alex right?

Yeah, them too.

And uh, Max and Isabel,

Yeah.

And your mom,

And you.

Me, why me?

I, I just, I have these feelings for you.

Michael couldn't believe his ears.

Michael?

Yeah, I'm here.

Good.

He sat looking at the blonde girl in front of him. He knew Michael was communicating with her, and that just gave him pleasure in his actions. No matter how fast they drove, they'd come just in time to see her take her last breath.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Michael - Maria
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.