FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Maybe Max Was Right"
Part 2
by Majandrafan
Disclaimer: I don't own 'em.
Summary: Maria is kidnapped, but you'll never expect by who.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Maria cried as the man shoved her into some sort of cabin. He made her sit on a old chair. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" She said. The man laughed.

"Aw, pathetic little girl, so scared," He ran a hand down her trembling body. "And soon, so dead."

Michael went wild. Isabel grabbed him by his shoulders. "Michael, Michael calm down. This is no time to lose control."

"No Iz, this is the perfect time to lose control. Some wierdo has her, and there's nothing I can do!" Michael said.

"We could look for her." Alex said.

It was past midnight, they all sat in Max's jeep. Max and Michael in the front, Liz, Isabel and Alex in the back. "Liz do you have a picture of Maria?" Max said, not taking his eyes off the road. Liz shook her head. "I do." Michael said. He pulled a class photo Maria had given him during their short time together. He hadn't been able to get rid of it. Max looked at Michael. Isabel took the photo and pressed it to her temple, trying to use her powers to comunicate with the girl. Come on Blondie, please be ok. Isabel said in her head.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle Blondie? Came Maria's voice in Isabel's head. Isabel smiled slightly. You ok? She asked her.

I guess, although I'd be a hell of a lot better if I had this damn blindfold off.

Don't worry, Liz gave Max this connection thing to you, it's supposed to draw us to you. Maria?

Yeah?

We're all worried, especially Michael.

Somehow I find that hard to believe.

Why?

Well-She was cut off. Next thing Isabel heard were Maria's screams. She screamed herself and went into convulsions. Michael looked at her and snatch the picture from her. Her body slumped aganist Alex's. Michael pressed the photo to his temple. He shut his eyes.

Maria? Maria, oh god are you ok?

I.........I don't know, my skin, it, it feels wierd.

Wierd? In what way?

Tingly. The guy, he just touched my leg and sent something through me. Michael pulled the photo away and looked at Max. "He took her."

"He? He who?" Liz said.

"Nasedo." Michael said, his breath full of rage.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.