Fanfic - Michael/Maria
"You Can Take My Breath Away"
Part 2
by Shelbecat
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything – in fact I owe so much that someone probably owns me.
Summary: This was written in response to a challenge. If you want to try it please send your stories to Maria (jkbhjkbvhjbhj@yahoo.co.uk) and Sherry (shelbecat@hotmail.com).
Challenge:
1) MUST BE CC (M/M, M/L, A/I, K/T).
2) Maria, Liz, Isabel, and Tess are the aliens and are quadruplets. They are all like Isabel, ice queens, popular with ALL the boys and are all cheerleaders.
3) Michael, Max, Alex, and Kyle are all on the football team and are all very popular, they are humans and have been in love with the girls since 3rd grade.
4) Must include an on the run road trip and a capture by the FBI.
5) MUST END HAPPILY.
6) Maria and Isabel are closest as are Tess and Liz. Same with Max/Kyle and Alex/Michael. You decide how the guys found out, how they meet, and how long they are kept by the FBI.
And 1 final rule: IT CANT BE ALL SAD, MUST BE LARGELY FUNNY.

Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: This fic is in response to a challenge by Maria (above). If it weren’t for her encouragement I probably wouldn’t write any of my fics down so… thanks. It’s technically a CC but I’m candy to the core so don’t expect much couple development outside of M/M. It’s my second fic and I adore feedback so please send some!
Michael’s apartment was the site of almost every post-football game party. Living alone definitely had perks, he thought. No parents to worry about if the party went late; no parents to clean up the mess after all of his guests had left either. Michael grimaced as another ditsy cheerleader tipped her drink over on his carpet.

He was standing in the corner of the room, surveying the crowd. Michael closed his eyes and imagined Maria walking into the room. He could sense an energy radiating from her; she was a firecracker, that one. He sighed, she would never grace his party with her presence; none of her sisters would.

“Hi Michael.”

Michael opened his eyes to look into the largest green eyes he had ever seen. His heart quickened a beat. The Parker’s were famous for their piercing green eyes. Then he realized that it was the wrong Parker.

“Isabel Parker,” Michael acknowledged the girl standing in front of him.

“Nice party you’re having.”

Isabel didn’t take her eyes off Michael’s for a second.

Michael looked past her to scan the room. No evidence of another sister. Damn, why would she come alone?

“It’s a party.” Michael shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his drink.

“So, when are you going to ask me out?”

Michael choked a little on his drink. “Ask you out?” He looked at Isabel incredulously.

“Well it only makes sense right? Head cheerleader,” Isabel pointed to herself. “Star quarterback,” she reached her hand out and ran it down Michael’s chest.

Michael raised his eyebrows and settled his eyes on her gaze. “Yeah, I guess it does.”

“So, tomorrow night then?”

“Why don’t we take it slow, double date?”

Isabel crossed her arms on her chest. “I don’t exactly do double dates.”

“Well, I’d love to take you out tomorrow night but I’ve got plans with a buddy of mine. If you could bring along one of your sisters…” Michael’s voice trailed off as he glanced over Isabel’s shoulder to see Maria enter the room. He pointed, “Her. See if she’ll date my friend and I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 8:00.”

Isabel smiled at Michael, “It’s a date.” She walked over to Maria and whispered in her ear.

Michael turned away and went to find Alex. His heart was pounding but he couldn’t bear to look at the girls. What if she said no!

Michael sat down next to Alex on the couch. “Got any plans for tomorrow night?”

“Yeah, I was going to…”

“Cancel.”

“What?”

“We have a date with the Parker girls.”

Alex’s mouth dropped. “Which Parker girls?”

Michael smiled. “Isabel and Maria.”

Alex collapsed back onto the couch. “How?”

“Relax, it was Isabel’s idea. There’s just one problem.”

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.