FanFic - Michael/Maria
"West Roswell "
Part 2
by Danielle
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell. I don't own West Side Story. I don't own Romeo & Juliet. I don't really own too much do I?
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: R
Authors Note: Okay, this was one of my first fic ideas, but I held off on doing it until I could think of a more plausible plot than having Michael run around singing "Maria, I just met a girl named Maria" cause that is SO not him. It's a cross between the whole West Side Story/Romeo & Juliet IDEA and Roswell. Only without the songs. (Though that in itself would be way too amusing. Can't you see Max, Michael & Alex singing "Sheriff Valenti" instead of "Officer Krupke" and Isabel leading a chorus of "I like to be in Roswell, Life is okay in Roswell" LOL!) Anyway, to make it work I have had to progress the timeline to 6 months from the end of "Sexual Healing". So it's late August of 2000, about 2 weeks before they all start their Junior Year. We'll presume that Michael and Maria are together, but keeping it a secret from everyone but Alex, Is, Max & Liz. Amy DeLuca has married Sheriff Valenti and Maria and she moved in with him & Kyle. Kyle & Maria are attempting to be civil. That's about it I think. Hope this turns out well.
Maria already had the door open and was waiting for him as Michael quickly approached the back entrance. "God I missed you today!" he said as he stepped inside and pulled her to him, kissing her soundly.

"Mmmmm, me too." Maria mumbled against his lips. Without breaking the contact or stopping for air, she asked, "So what time do you get off work tonight?"

"11:30, right after the last show ends." Michael had gotten a job at the Roswell Cineplex, and had been working as many shifts as possible this summer to save enough money to help pay his rent after school started and he had to cut down his hours. "What do you want to do?"

Maria walked forward, forcing him to sit down on the couch behind him. As she climbed on to his lap and started kissing him again, she simply said, "This."

Michael smiled against her lips, and ran his hands up her legs, which rested on either side of his hips. He could feel himself getting excited just looking at her- that alien uniform barely covered anything. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he replied, "Yeah I know, but how are you going to get out of the house? You already snuck out twice this week and you told your mom you were staying at Liz's once. Isn't that pushing it a little?"

"Ahh, but you underestimate the need for the newlyweds to be alone! Mom and Jim are going away tonight- they already left I think. Mom had to go to Albuquerque tomorrow anyway to buy some stuff for the shop and they decided to go up tonight and stay over so they could have a night to themselves." She kissed him quickly. "So you see, we can do whatever we want tonight, as long as Kyle doesn't find out, we're set. And I happen to know that he has practice tomorrow morning, so he'll go to bed early."

"Hmmm, I am definitely liking the sound of this plan." He leaned in for another kiss, moving his lips to her throat. "So are you going to come over?"

"I was thinking you could come to our house. I'll leave the window open for you. It'll be like before we moved in with Kyle & Jim."

Michael pulled away slightly. "Are you sure? What if we wake Kyle up?"

"Not a chance in hell. That boy snores so loud I can hear him through the wall. We'd know in a second if he woke up. Besides, I always liked the danger factor involved when you used to sneak in." She waggled her eyebrows at him. "Makes it all the more exciting, no?"

He laughed and softly patted her rear end. "Yes, and I know how much you like that. In fact, just thinking about it I'm getting a little eager. What do you say we take this into the bathroom?"

Running her hands down his chest, she looked longingly into his eyes. "I would love to, baby, but I promised Liz I'd be back out there on time. You are just going to have to wait."

He pouted a little, not bothering to mask his disappointment. Maria laughed and threw her arms around his neck. "That doesn't mean we don't have 10 more minutes of this though." She leaned in and parted his lips with hers, and slowly slid her tongue inside his mouth. "That's good enough for now isn't it?"

Michael groaned and pulled her tighter against his body. "I guess it'll have to do. But just you wait 'til later." His hands began exploring the many places left uncovered by her uniform again as his lips continued to move against hers.

"Mmmmm. I will, believe me."

~~~~~

Exactly 10 minutes later a very flustered Maria returned to the counter to help wait on the few afternoon customers.

"I was about to come back there."

"Good thing you didn't. I don't think you'd have liked the treatment the couch was getting."

Liz shook her head at her friend and began to refill the coffeepot. "You guys didn't did you?"

Maria shook her head. "Not this time. I told him no, that I promised you I'd be back on time. But he's coming over tonight."

"To your house? Aren't you scared that Kyle will walk in on you guys or something?"

"Kyle knows better than to come into my room without knocking first. And he has practice early, so I think we're all set. What are you and Max up to?"

"Well, I think we're going to go look at the stars or something like that."

Maria simply laughed. "Is that what you kids are calling it these days?"

Liz laughed and attempted to whack Maria playfully with a stray menu. Maria side stepped her and grabbed a wooden spoon, playfully poking Liz in the ribs. The two friends laughed and chatted happily as they waited on the customers for the rest of Maria's shift. At four Maria grabbed her things and headed out to the grocery store to begin wasting time until Michael came over.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.