FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Need You Around"
Part 3
by Jennna
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: Maria decides she needs something out in the open.. Michael bungles the situation.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Conclusion, courtesy of The Smashing Pumpkins' "Stand Inside Your Love."
You love me, meant to be
Immutable, impossible
It's destiny, pure lunacy
Incalcuable, insufferable

But for the last time
You're everything that I want and ask for
You're all that I dream

Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love
Protecting and the lover of
A pure soul, and beautiful
You
Don't understand, don't feel me now
I will breathe for the both of us
Traveled the world, traversed the skies
Your home is here, within my heart

And for the first timeI feel that I am reborn In my mind
Recast as child in mystic sun

Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love

For the first time
I'm telling you how much I need and bleed for
Your every move and waking sound, in my time
I'll wrap my wire around your heart, and you're my
You're my forever now

Who wouldn't be the one you love and live for
Who wouldn't stand inside your love and die for
Who wouldn't be the one you love...

***

I was completely lost to the moment. We both were. How coul we not be? Whatever had passed between us was... earth-shattering. And while I didn't mean for it to happen.. I'm glad it did. I would have never had the courage to do it myself. A pair of sparkling green eyes pulls me out of my reverie..."Michael...." Pleading. Longing. No words need to be said right now.. so I press my lips to hers.

As always, the passion exploded at the first touch... but it was different this time. I could feel her feelings towards me as well. I knew she cared about me... why else would she have come back for more every time I pushed her away?... but I never knew she cared this much. Overwhelming.. and.. safe. Safe is a new thing for me.

Finally, when we can hardly breathe anymore, we wrech our mouths apart. There's love in her eyes... and I know then I've made my choice. Nothing will ever keep me away from her again.

*Two Years Later*

The ceremony had been held, the caps had been tossed, and now they were all sitting around in the quad. Max with his arm around Liz, Isabel and Alex holding hands, and Maria on Michael's lap.

"Can you believe we're finally done with high school?" Liz exclaimed. "It all seems like so long ago.."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Isabel chimed in. "We can finally put all the insanity behind us."

Everyone looked up at this, knowing what she was alluding to. Everyone.. except Michael and Maria.

He looked into her eyes. He'd done that infinite times over the past three years... but it never got boring. It never would. She was his everything... and he had her. Forever.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Michael - Maria
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.