FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Moving"
Part 1
by Brittany
Disclaimer: I wish I did but I dont own any characters...
Summary: Someone gets pregnant, someone asks the question, and more...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
"MARIA!" Liz yelled from behind the counter. Maria poked her head out from the back. "What?" Maria spoke.

"The Crashdown sign has seven lights out can you please fix them?"

"Sure, but where are the replacements?"

"In the back, ask Michael he'll know"

Maria walked to the back with a smirk on her face she had another fight with Michael this morning and was up to round two.

"Michael where are the light bulbs?"

Michael pointed to a box in the corner. He obviously wasn't talking to her.

[Great] Maria thought [the silent treatment]

"Michael don't be such a baby!"

"Who's being the baby?"

"You are!"

"No, I'm not I just don't want to get in another fight with Miss I Know Everything"

"Ugh Michael you piss me off some times!" she said as she stormed out with the light bulbs in one hand and the ladder in the other.

Liz saw Maria frustrated "Maria what's wrong?" but she knew the answer.

"Michael is a pain in the ass!" Maria screamed as she walked outside.

She leaned the ladder and walked up it she fixed six of the light bulbs and was on her last when Michael walked out.

"Maria I didn't mean what I said back there"

"Michael save the bull shit for someone, who cares," she said as she was sitting on the ledge of the sign.

"Maria I have one question, how freaking thick is your head?" he said as her turned and walked away.

[Damnit I should have took his apology] she put her head in her hands then looked up in the sky [why can't I live anywhere else?]

******************************************************************************

********

Twenty minutes later she was at her house sitting at the table her Mom wanted to talk to her.

"Maria I know your going to get upset but it's the only way we can live, we ran out of money, and we have to go live in Minnesota where your aunt lives. Where leaving in one week, so get packed."

"No!" Maria screamed as she dashed to her room and started to cry. [This cant is happening] she thought.

******************************************************************************

**************

The next day Maria went strait to the Crashdown. She told everyone to meet her there she had to tell them something important. She looked around the room she saw everyone but Michael. "Figures" she said aloud.

"So Maria what's the important news?" Max said.

"I'm moving to Minnesota in six days," she told them as she started to cry.

"Oh my Maria you can't! You can't leave!" Liz screamed.

"So I guess this is good-bye," she said as she started to cry. After she hugged everyone she ran to her car and saw a shadow in the darkness.

"Who's there?" she was getting scared. "Please don't kill me!"

"It's only me," Michael said as he walks out of the alley.

"Michael, damn you! You scared me!" Maria said.

"So what's the big news?"

"I'm moving to Minnesota" as she started to cry again.

"Your what?"

"I'm moving to Minnesota"

"No you can't...come live with me or something!"

"That's okay with me but I'm not sure about my Mom"

"Then ask her"

"I will, I will, in like five days or something"

******************************************************************************

********

Five days later....

Maria walks into the room where mom is. "Mommy?"

"Yeah Sweetie," Amy answered

"You know how I don't want to move"

"Yeah"

[Don't mention Michael or it will be no] Maria told herself. "Well, one of my friends offered to share there home with me and its okay with there parents [liar] and you can keep contact with me too. Mom please let me stay."

"Well, it must be your lucky day then cause I was going to ask you to try to find somewhere to live here cause your Aunt can only pay for one ticket. And the car is being repossessed. I love you and everything but I know you would have wanted to stay here. The house is going on sale in two weeks so you stay here until then." Amy looked at her watch; "Well I got to go the flight is earlier that I thought its now in 3 hours. Maria, remember I'll always love you and care for you. "Then she hugged her daughter and left.

"YESSSSS" Maria screamed she loved her Mom and all but was happy about her getting to stay. She picked up the phone and punched in seven numbers.

"Hello?" a male voice answered.

"Michael!" Maria screamed.

"Maria, is that you? Its 5 o'clock in the morning" as he rubbed his eyes.

"I know, I know, but my Mom said it's okay if I stay"

He sat up, "She did?"

"Yeah what time did you want me over?" [Oh great now I sound desperate] she thought.

"Umm.... In a hour cause I have to pick up some of my stuff"

"You mean you have to clean?"

"Yeah I just don't like the C word"

"You mean CLEAN?" she said just as she hung up the phone and started to laugh.

Michael's phone went dead [she thinks she's so funny, damn I'm going to hate being around her for a long time.... then again maybe not] as a huge smile went across his face and he started to pick up.

******************************************************************************

********

"Okay, I need all my clothes and other stuff to fit in 5 suitcase." once she was done with everything she packed it in the car and drove to Michael's apartment, it was an hour later. She knocked on the door.

Michael answered it and looked at her with one of the suitcases.

"There is only one suitcase?" he said with amazement.

"No the other four are in the car, Can you go get them?" she said normally.

"Okay" he knew if he fought with her she would win and plus they have to live with each other now.

******************************************************************************

********

Two hours later…

Everything was unpacked and put in drawers and hung up.

Michael and Maria were on the couch talking and kissing that's when things got heated up and then went to his room and well you get my drift.

******************************************************************************

********

One month later

Maria was running around the drug store "Where in the hell are they?" Then she found them lip-gloss the cherry kind. "Now I have to find the other thing."

Michael walked up behind her as she said that. "And what would that be," as he held her but the waist. They could be separated since she came to live with him.

"Umm...Michael can you pay for this and go to the car I won't be long," she said with her voice shaky.

"Ok," as he walked to the check stand and paid for everything, he got a better paying job now but still worked at the Crashdown. Maria was happy for that because... She got where she wanted to be.

She picked up a box; "Okay so the plus means yes and the negative sign mean no?" "Maria are you..." Michael Couldn't finish his sentence as he walked up to her.

"Oh my god Michael I thought I told you to go to the car," She said nervously.

"You aren't… are you?"

"Michael, I was going to take it and if it was a plus I was going to tell you."

"Maria, how could this happen?" His hands started to shake as he placed them in his hair.

"Well, I was thinking the same thing then I remembered we I first came over," There was a pause, "Michael, I think I am, I'm so scared."

He took his hands and held her to comfort her.

******************************************************************************

********

Two Hours Later at Michael's apartment

Maria was in the bathroom waiting for the thing to be a plus or a negative.

"Maria, Are you still in there its been an hour."

Maria bent over to look at the test. She screamed. Michael ran into the bathroom.

"What is it?"

"I'm Pregnant" she started to cry happiness and sadness tears as she walked to the couch and curled up into a ball.

"Maria that great that you're pregnant, why are you crying?"

"Michael I'm happy and all but I'm 18 isn't that a little young to have kids?"

"Maria we can go through it together, you know it's my child too."

"Yeah, I know, when are we going to tell everyone?"

"I'll call them all and tell them to meet us at Crashdown tomorrow."

"Okay."

******************************************************************************

********

The Next Day

Max, "So when are they going to be here?"

"I don't know but Michael seemed happy when he talked to me," said Liz.

"Ditto," Replied Alex.

Just as Alex said that Maria walked in with Michael a couple feet behind her.

"Hey people," Maria said joyfully.

"Hi Maria, so what's the news?" chimed Isabel.

"Yeah what's the news?" said everyone else altogether.

"Well first I want to do this," Michael spoke as he got on one knee in front of Maria, "Maria De Luca, will you marry me?"

Maria was shocked, she had no idea, and she could hardly speak, "Yes I will Michael," she kissed and hugged him. Everyone was clapping in Crashdown even if they were just tourists.

"Was that the Surprise?" Asked Max.

"No, the surprise is," she paused to keep suspense, "I'm pregnant!" Maria said.

"Oh Maria! I'm so happy for you two!" Liz screamed as she ran to Maria to give her a hug.

"Thanks Liz," as pulled back and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

******************************************************************************

********

Five Months Later in the same bathroom Maria is throwing up in her alien uniform.

Michael knocked on the door, "Maria are you okay?"

"Yeah just morning sickness once again," she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

Michael helped her to the couch. Her belly was swollen and large she had 3 more months to go, but to her it seemed like it would be sooner. Just then she just felt her water break. She was right it would be sooner.

"Um… Michael can you like… get me to the hospital?"

"Is it time?" He started to panic and walked out to the front.

"MICHAEL!" She screamed

He came running back, "What?" he was sweating now.

"Hello?" she pointed to herself, "Me?"

"Oh yeah," he took her in his arms and went out front.

Liz looked over at them, "Is it time?"

"YES!" Maria screamed she was in her contractions.

"Okay, Okay, Okay… Um… Daddy take over okay?" she say to her dad as she ran out side and opened the car door for Michael to put her in.

Once Maria was in Liz hopped in and Michael started to drive.

"Maria, breathe in…and out." Liz went with Maria to the classes because Michael was working so much.

Once they got there Maria went strait into a room but Michael and Liz had to wait in the lobby. Liz called Max, Isabel, Tess, and Alex. Michael was pacing around

[Is she okay? Is they baby born yet?] He kept run that line in his head over and over, and then the doctor came out.

"Are you Michael?" The Doctor spoke.

Michael nodded.

"Well…" the doctor said concerned.

[Oh my god that doesn't sound good] He thought.

"…Your twins are in healthy shape."

"Twins?" Michael said in shock.

"Yes a boy and girl but that's not what I'm concerned with…I'm concerned about Maria she had the babies 3 months early and her body can take it… Michael I'm afraid she might die in a week."

Michael started to cry, Isabel hugged him, and she along with everyone else heard what the doctor said.

The doctor continued, "You all can go see her with the babies. I didn't tell her what I told you because I thought you might want to tell her your self."

"Thank you," Michael barely got it out.

The doctor walked away.

"I can heal her right Maxwell?"

"Yeah Michael, but wait till you're at home with her."

"Okay, I will."

Once they were all in the small room with Maria and the twins. Michael repeated everything that the doctor said and that he would heal her when they got home, which was today.

Once they got home Michael healed Maria and then they had to name the babies.

"Hey you guys help us name the babies," Maria told everyone who was there she was hold the baby girl and Michael was holding the baby boy.

"Dang Maria She looks so much like you and he looks so much like Michael," said Liz.

"I know," Maria replied and did the scrunching of the nose thing.

"You guys help us pick out names from them." Michael spoke.

"How about Zoë for the little girl, I always liked that name." Liz said, "Maybe some day when I have kids I'll have a little girl and name her that," She looked over to Max.

Max looked at her in awe and walked to Liz, they where once again together, "And when are you going to have kids."

"When I'm married to you," She said in a quirky voice. And wrapped her arms around Max, he did the same and kissed the crown of her forehead.

"Well I'll leave that name for you Liz," Maria replied to Liz's suggestion.

"I know! Angel for the little girl," said Maria.

"Oh that's cute," Isabel said, "and for the boy Anthony?"

"To many A's who about Bryan?" suggested Alex.

"No, I like Brenden," said Michael said.

"Perfect Angel and Brenden," Maria smiled and sat down with Angel right by Michael and Brenden.

"Max, let's go get the presents," said Liz.

"Okay."

Once they where back in with all the presents there where 3 large presents and 18 smaller ones.

After Maria and Michael opened them all she had: 2 car seats, 1 double stroller, 5 pairs of clothes for the boy and 5 for the girl and the rest were blankets for them.

Once Everyone left Maria, Michael, Brenden, and Angel where all alone.

"Michael tomorrow lets go the Crashdown with Brenden and Angel."

"Sure Maria."

Soon after he said that they all fell asleep.

THE END

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.