FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Loveorn"
Part 1
by NicoleAlexandra
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters mentioned in this story. They are property of the WB and melinda Metz. I just temproarily borrowed them!
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I would like to take the time to thank Danielle for suggesting the title to me. And also everyone who is reading or read this for me! Also a special thanx to Laura, I could've never got this posted with out you. And to Courtney...love ya! And to everyone else I left out my publisher... and ....j/k
The darkness of the day seemed to loom all around Maria's bedroom. It just didn't seem to match the flowered conforter and the overall brightness of her bedroom.But it did match her mood. Her face was burried deep within her pillow. Her body trembled with each sob she made.

The only thing in the world, make that the universe, she wanted she couldn't have or at least he didn't want her the way she wanted him. Why was it okay for Max and Liz and Alex and Isabel but not okay for them? If he really loved her he'd be with her right now. But he wasn't. She hadn't even heard from him in weeks.

The wind outside began to pick up speed and rain was beginning to fall. The howling effect the wind gave off was pretty creepy. Somehow she didn't really notice it thoough. She didn't even notice that her window was open. Thunder began to crackle and lightning illumniated the dark sky. She finally lifted up sitting cross legged on her bed.

She wiped away the tears that streamed from each corner of her eyes. Pull yourself together, she thought. She reached over to her night stand picking up the remote. She hadn't slept much over the last few weeks. Who was she kidding, she hadn't slept at all over the last few weeks. She'd seen every late night infomerrcial at least four times each. Her particular favorite was the Oxy Clean one. She loved watching the clean all that grime off the refrigirator at the appliance graveyard. She surfed through her usual channels. No good infomerrcials tonight. She clicked to some old rerun of 'I Love Lucy'. Fred and Ethel had always been her favorite TV couple.

Even thought she had stopped crying every once in a while when Fred would say a Michael comment a small sob would escape. God Michael, even when you're not here you manage to hurt me.She heard a small rustling sound outside her window. She quickly muted the television right when Lucy was going into labor. She sat still for a moment and listened some more. There it was again. She looked over to the window realizing it wasn't shut she quickly grabbed underneath her bed. She searched frantically for something, anything.

Finally her hand hit something solid. It had a smooth velvety edge. It was small but it would have to do.She pulled the object to her. When she finally pulled it to her she realized she had pulled a shoe out. A shoe? she thought. What am I going to do"Excuse me, would you like to maybe try this on for size?" But it was too late to get anything else. The rustling noises were already directly outside her window. She let her body slide onto the floor. Maria crawled over to the window and when she was at the side she stood hiding her body from view of the intruder.

She saw a hand hit the inside wall. She raised the shoe above her head preparing to smash it down on the next thing that came through that window. She squeezed her eyes shut. One.. two... three!! She brought the shoe down.

She was surprised when it didn't hit anything solid like a head or even an arm. Instead she felt her arms planted against the wall, the shoe still in her hand. Before she could open her eyes she felt an explosion inside her mouth. Nothing but raw and pure passion existed between her and this intruder. Immediately her fingers released the grip and the shoe thumped to the ground.

After a few moments of surcoming to the passion that now flowed in each and every one of her veins she pulled back. "Michael!!!" she managed to squeak. "Shhhh." he urged her. She brought her voice down to a whisper. "Don't ever do that again!" "What kiss you?" he snapped back at her."Sorry I'll never do it again." With more than a hint of sarcasm in his tone. She stood there speechless, working to find some snazzy comeback. She decided it was best to not find one." What are you doing here?" Michael thought it over. ' Well I missed you and decided I can't live without you. We need to be together.' That was just not his style. "I felt like coming over." She gave him a cynical look. No one felt like just coming over after breaking up. "What do you really want?"

Michael turned away closing her open window. "I just really wanted to see you." he finally admitted. He's coming around! The very thought made Maria's knees go weak and her legs turn to jello. She had missed Michael's touch so much.She longed to be safe in his arms again. "Did I wake you up?" "No. I haven't been sleeping much lately anyway. I was just watching some old 'I Love Lucy' episode." "Do you care if I sit down?" he gestured to the bed. "No go ahead."He took a seat at the edge she sat opposite of him.

All throughout the episode Michael kept staring at Maria. He had hoped to get some sign, some reassurance. He didn't. Her eyes stayed glued to the screen. Finally he decided to quit waiting. He moved closer grabbing Maria's waist pulling her close to him. He moved his mouth to her's. He brushed her lips with his. He let his hands explore the curves of her body. Maria ran her fingers through his hair. This felt so good, so right, so... it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was there with her.

He finally drew back. "I have to go." He stood up walking back to the window. Maria quickly follow him "So what you are jusy going to waltz in here kiss me, then leave again like it never happened?" "What do you expect me to do Maria? Propose?"

Maria felt the anger boil up inside her." First you break up with me. Then you come here like that never happened now you're leaving like this never happened?" Silence. " You are really unbelieveable Michael. Really you are!"

Michael quickly escaped before things between he and Maria heated up to a yelling match. Amy already hated him enough he didn't think she'd be too thrilled to find her daughter having an arguement with him at around one thirty in the moring.

He walked towards the gate of Maria's yard. His clothes stuck to his body due to the rain. Suddenly he heard a thump.Maria stumbled out the window. "Wait!" Maria cried. The rain seemed to beat down even harder. "Wait!" She ran to catch up to him. "Michael before you go I just want you to know I didn't mean that. I just... I.... I love you." The thunder became more and more voracious. Maria grabbed for Michael's hand. "And I want yu to know whatever you are going through you don't have to go through it alone. And any danger you face I want to be by your side. Because my world without you isn't a world I want to live in."

He hesitated a moment. He doubted he would ever find someone who cared this much about him. he hd to leave now before he would reconsider. he couldn't risk maria getting hurt.He would never forgive himself if anything happened to her. He took a harsh tone. "Maria, what is it you want?"

She queezed his hand tighter preventing him from leaving. "I want to be with you." "Why?" He lookd down at her. Water dripped from the ends of her hair. She even looked beautiful now.

She hadn't anticipated that question."Because I love you and I am willing to risk getting hurt. Us not being together hurts me more than anything. I Love you so much." She knew she was risking it with the "L" word. It alwats made him uncomfortable.

Michael drew her in his embrace. His body engulfed hers. He rested his chin on the top of her head. He closed his eyes and drew in a long breath. I love you too, he thought. Even though he didn't say it aloud this was all the answer Maria needed. Just to have him hold her in his arms.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.