FanFic - Michael/Maria
"I Meant What I Said"
Part 1
by RJ
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except my head, especially including, but not limited to, Roswell, all the characters, episodes, ect.
Summary: Michael/Maria, post “Wipe Out!”
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Authors Note: It’s short and sweet, M/M. Drop me a line to say what you think.
*Knock* *Knock*

Michael opened the door to his apartment and found Maria standing there.

“Hey,” he greeted mildly.

“Hey,” she replied. “I just thought I’d stop by to see how you are, after the whole Courtney thing.”

“Yeah,” he said, walking away from the door.

Maria entered, “I know you two were getting close.”

“Yeah,” he replied once again.

“Michael, if you want to talk about anything, I’m here,” she said, trying to coax him to say something.

“I know,” he replied.

“Michael, it took a lot for me to come here. I mean, I’m here helping you get over a girl I didn’t like, mainly because I know you liked her more than me—”

Michael, who had busied himself with the dishes, cut her off by saying, “I meant what I said.”

She looked at him puzzled.

“I love you, Maria, maybe a little too much. Courtney knew things. She’d been to my home. She had the answers I’ve been looking for my whole life. She was nice, but...there was nothing between us.”

Maria was, for once, speechless.

“But I also meant what I said about being a soldier. I can't get attached," he continued.

“I know,” she assured him, “I know.” All she could think to do was put her arms around him, and she did.

THE END

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.