Fanfic - Michael/Maria
"Home"
Part 2
by Jordan
Disclaimer: Do not own anything having to do with Roswell at ALL
Summary: Um...just read. K? I can't sum it up, it's too confusing. Takes place after BIY
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Author's Note: Thanks to Jeanette for giving me the idea. Thanks to my musketeers, you know who you are, and to Regina and Darrah.
Max, Michael, Isabel and Tess met each other in the park early the next morning. Maria was still at Michael's house fast asleep. He had left her a note as to where he was.

"Well, we have to decide now, whether we go home or not." Max said. He always dictated these meetings.

"I think we should go home. The baby isn't going to survive and I'm not about to give it up. Plus, we have all wanted to go home, right?" Tess said. She had this unusual glare in her eye that Michael and Isabel noticed right off.

"I think that there is more to it than that. Sure, I mean, there are a number of reasons to go home, but then again, there are a number of reasons to stay here," Isabel said.

"But the reasons to go home are more important now." Tess put her hand on her stomach.

"I'm sorry, but your child is not my number one priority now," Michael started, "Maria is. She's torn about this. First she loses Alex and now we all go home. You guys got to think about the others, too."

"Wait, you told Maria?" Max asked. "When?"

"Last night. She was at my apartment when I got home.

"She stayed there?"

"Maxwell, please, I don't need you telling me what to do with my girlfriend, because you seem to do whatever the hell you want with your...whatever." Tess looked at him.

"Let's not get into that now. The point is, we can go home. Now do we or don't we?" Isabel took the lead.

"I think I speak for me and Max when I say we should go," Tess said. Max nodded. "Isabel?"

Isabel looked at Michael. "Ok. I'll go."

Michael thought for a minute. "I'm in. Under one condition."

"What's that?" Max asked.

"Maria can come."

"Maria can't come. She's human, she can't survive," Tess said.

"Either she comes or I don't go."

"Michael, you're making this impossible." Max walked over and faced the taller boy. "She can't come. But you are."

"Max, I've listened to your crap from day one and I'm about sick of it. If you want me to come, she comes too."

"Fine. She can come. But if she dies, it'll be on your shoulders."

"You always were the considerate one," Michael said sarcastically. "She wont die. I know it."

"How?" Michael held up a copy of the book translation.

"Read page twelve. It explains everything. If the human has been prepared enough, by one of us, they will survive. All I have to do is prepare her."

"Try it. Whatever. I don't care anymore. We'll meet tomorrow at the granolith chamber. If she is going to come, bring her." Max grabbed Tess's arm in a huff and carried her quickly to the jeep.

"Michael do you know what you're getting yourself into? You and Maria both," Isabel said.

"She'll come. And if she wont, I'll stay here." Michael walked to his motorcycle to spread the news to Maria.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.