FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Grease?"
Part 8
by MajandraSoLucky
Disclaimer: Grease belongs to the people who made it, and Roswell belongs to the WB.
Summary: A wacky Maria dream involving our favourite Roswellians back when poodle skirts and greased hair was cool, when the T-Birds and the Pink Ladies ruled supreme ...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I love feedback! Isn't Grease such a cool movie? Doesn't Michael make such a cute Danny?
Maria and Michael walked into the gym, where all the students stood waiting for the dance off to begin. The room was tackily decorated in what looked like crepe paper.

Alex and Isabel walked into the gym, arm in arm.

“Did you bring the provisions?” she asked.

“Uh huh.”

Kyle and Tess walked in, Tess’s hair back to normal blonde. She wore a yellow dress.

“How do I look?” she asked him.

“Like a beautiful blonde pineapple,” he replied. She looked puzzled.

“Well, Blondes do have more fun!”

Liz walked in with Tommy, a Scorpian. She looked over to see Max with a tall blonde girl. Max and the girl walked up to Michael and Maria.

“I’m Maria,” she said to the blonde girl.

“I’m Courtney. I’m the best dancer at St Bernadettes,” she boasted. Maria gazed. Ah, this was an almost unexpected surprise. Courtney? The beautiful blonde waitress whose life ambition was to get in Michael’s pants? Alert the media, what a surprise.

“With the worst reputation,” Isabel said under her breath. Courtney shot her a death glare.

“Long time no see Michael,” Courtney cooed, smiling flirtateously. Michael dragged Maria off.

“Who was that?” Maria asked.

“Uh, friend of the family.” What family, Maria thought, but pushed the thought aside as Coach Valenti grabbed the mike.

“Time for a little warm up number by Johnny Casino and the Gamblers!”

Michael grabbed Maria and twirled her round. She danced in shocked silence. Who was this person, and what had he done with Michael Guerin? The music soon stopped, and the Coach started talking again.

“Game rule #1: All couples must be boy/girl. Game rule #2: When you’re tapped on the shoulder, leave the floor imediately.” Mrs Parker grabbed the mike.

“Rule #3: Any vulgar or distasteful moves will be disqualified.”

Liz grabbed Tommy. “That leaves us out!” she yelled.

The dance began, and as predicted, Liz and Tommy were almost immediately disqualified. Michael and Maria spun around. Suddenly, Max cut in, and whirled Maria away. Courtney grabbed Michael who began dancing with her. Maria watched on, disgusted. How could he? She ran off outside.

“We have our winners!” the judge yelled, pulling Michael and Courtney on the stage. “Names?”

“Michael and Courtney,” Courtney exclaimed.

“Let's see our champs in a spotlight dance.”

Michael and Courtney began to slow dance. “Blue moon …”

The spotlight hit 2 pale mooners, and the gym erupted with laughter.

***************

Back in the woodshop class, Alex and Kyle were changing back into their clothes. The following annoucement was heard over the loud speakers.

“Picture of you so called mooner were taken and just because they aren’t of your faces doesn’t mean we can’t identify you. The pictures are being sent to Washington where there are experts in this type of identification. If you confess now, you may escape a federal charge.”

Part 7 | Index | Part 9
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.