FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Grease?"
Part 3
by MajandraSoLucky
Disclaimer: Grease belongs to the people who made it, and Roswell belongs to the WB.
Summary: A wacky Maria dream involving our favourite Roswellians back when poodle skirts and greased hair was cool, when the T-Birds and the Pink Ladies ruled supreme ...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I love feedback! Isn't Grease such a cool movie? Doesn't Michael make such a cute Danny?
Liz and Isabel sat down at the table, Isabel humming to herself.

“La la bamba, lalalalalala bamba!” Liz joined in, and they both dissolved into laughter. Tess and Maria walked over and sat down.

“Hey guys, this is Maria. She just moved here, from Sydeny, Australia,” Tess informed them.

Maria began to protest, but Liz interupted.

“So how are things down under?” Liz said. Maria took a double-take, again. Liz? Liz Parker? This was a Liz, but not her Liz. This Liz wore a tight black top, with her brown hair curled. She was smoking a cigarette.

“Fine thanks,” she found herself answering.

“Whoa, Pam Troy, headed this way,” Isabel warned.

“God, that girl is such a – hi!” Liz said.

“Hi girls! You will never guess who’s up for Student Council Vice President!” Pam gushed.

“Who?” Liz asked in mock shock.

“Me! Isn’t that the most? Oh, you must think I’m a total ditz for not introducing myself to your friend! I’m Pam Troy,” she said to Maria.

“Maria DeLuca.”

“So, are you trying out for cheerleading. It’ll be oh so fun and we’ll get to be life long friends!”

Tess leant over to Liz and Isabel. “What do you guys think of Maria? Should we let her into the Pink Ladies?”

Liz scrutinised Marias long yellow skirt and polo shirt. “She looks too pure to be pink.”

******************

The T-birds stood up by the bleachers. All except Alex, who was lying under a bleacher looking up a girls skirt. Michael gave a loud whistle, and the girls ran off. Alex laughed and returned to the top of the bleachers.

“You’re a sick man, Alex,” Kyle said, pinging a rubber band at him.

“So Michael, tell us about the action down at the beach,” Max piped up.

*****************

Tess turned to Maria. “What did you do all summer, Maria?”

“I spent most of it down at the beach,” she said. “There was this boy.”

Liz put on a pair of sunglasses. “All your time at the beach for some guy? Sounds like a creep.”

“He wasn’t! He was really romantic,” said Maria dreamily.

****************

“You don’t wanna hear all the horny details!” Michael protestes, as the T-Birds egged him on.

“Allright, okay okay okay!”

“Summer loving, had me a blast …”

**************

“Summer loving, happened so fast…”

Maria found herself singing a cheesy song. Oh no, she was stuck in a musical! I’m singing a love song about Mr Stonewall. What was the world coming to? She and the other girls began to dance around the quad, Liz sitting looking on skeptically. Finally, Maria stood still.

“Summer dreams, ripped at the seams … but … ah! The summer … nig -hiiiiiiiiiiiiights!” Michael and Maria belted out.

“Tell me more … tell me moooooooorrre,” the entire student body chimed in.

The bell rang and Tess, Liz, Isabel and Maria walked towards the building.

“So what was this guys name?” Isabel asked.

“Michael. Michael Guerin.”

Isabel and Liz burst into laughter, and Tess looked uncomfortable.

“What?” Maria asked.

“Well, I think he sounds great, and if you believe in miricles, maybe Prince Charming will show up again someday. Someplace unexpected,” Liz said sweetly. “Toodles.” She and Isabel walked off, and Maria turned to Tess.

“You really think so, Tess?”

“Yeah. Come on, we gotta get to class.”

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.