FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Grease?"
Part 12
by MajandraSoLucky
Disclaimer: Grease belongs to the people who made it, and Roswell belongs to the WB.
Summary: A wacky Maria dream involving our favourite Roswellians back when poodle skirts and greased hair was cool, when the T-Birds and the Pink Ladies ruled supreme ...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I love feedback! Isn't Grease such a cool movie? Doesn't Michael make such a cute Danny?
“She’s waking up!” someone announced. Maria opened her eyes to see Michaels worried face above her.

“Michael?” she asked fuzzily.

“Are you okay?” he asked, helping her sit up. She winced in pain as she moved her lower leg. “I think I busted my leg,” she admitted. Michael picked her up and she saw everyone in the room – her mom, Max, Liz, Kyle, Tess, Alex, Isabel, Mrs Parker, Sheriff Valenti, Mrs Evans, Rodney, Tommy, Pam Troy and even Courtney.

“Lets get you out of here,” Michael said. Maria smiled. He was being so sweet.Max, Liz, Tess, Kyle, Alex and Isabel all walked over.

“You okay Maria?” Max asked. “That was quite a fall.”

“How long was I out?” she asked.

“About an hour. The ambulance people didn’t want to move you. They said for us to keep an eye on you, and contact them in a day or two,” Liz explained. Maria noted her hair was back to long and straight, instead of tight curls.

“How's your head?” Tess asked.

“Sore.”

Soon they were all at Maria's place. Maria lay on the sofa, and Isabel focused on fixing Marias leg. Maria felt the pain ease up. Isabel looked at her oddly. “Maria, why are you imagining me imitating a toothpaste commercial?” she asked. Maria burst out laughing.

“I’ll tell you one day,” she said, grinning at the look Michael was giving her.

“Okay, so that was a serious bump on the head,” Alex muttered.

Alex, Isabel, Tess, Kyle, Max and Liz all left. Michael sat down next to Maria on the couch.

“How are you doing?” he asked.

“My head hurts,” she admitted.

“You scared me,” he accused.

“Sorry. Not my smartest move.”

“So …”

“So?”

“The toothpaste.”

“You ever see Grease?”

“Yeah.”

“Brusha brusha brusha,” she began, earning a smirk from Michael.

“You have weird dreams,” he informed her, kissing her on the nose.

“Hmmmm, I know.”

He kissed her, and ran his fingers through her hair. She let out a sigh of happiness as the pain in her head vanished. He broke off and looked at her quizzically.

“What?”

“Since when did you live in Australia?”

Part 11 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.