FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Grease?"
Part 10
by MajandraSoLucky
Disclaimer: Grease belongs to the people who made it, and Roswell belongs to the WB.
Summary: A wacky Maria dream involving our favourite Roswellians back when poodle skirts and greased hair was cool, when the T-Birds and the Pink Ladies ruled supreme ...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I love feedback! Isn't Grease such a cool movie? Doesn't Michael make such a cute Danny?
Greased Lightening hooned out of the autoshop, and parked in front of it. Alex, Max, Michael, Kyle and Mrs Evans stood in front.

“Well, she’s finished,” Mrs Evans said. “And she’s as hot as the parts on it.”

“Hey!” Kyle protested. “Not all of it was stolen, some of it was donated.”

Michael took Max aside. “Max, the guys at Thunder Road, they don’t fool around.”

“What, you want me to worm out?”

“No. Just … be careful, okay?”

“Michael, if anything happens, you drive.”

“Okay.”

********************

Liz stood behind the pillar, watching Max and Michael talking. She sighed, and held her books closer to her.

“There are worse things I could do
Than go with a boy or two
Even tho the neighbourhood thinks I’m trashy and no good
I suppose it could be true
But there are worse things I could do”

“I could hurt someone like me
Out of spite or jealousy
I don’t steal and I don’t lie
But I can feel and I can cry
A fact I bet you never knew
But to cry in front of you
That’s the worst thing I could do”

*******************

Michael got into the car at Thunder Road. Max had taken a fall, and was now officially out cold. Michael saw Tommy yelling out the window of his car.

“The rules are there ain’t no rules. To the 2nd bridge and back. First back wins.”

Mrs Evans gave the car one last check. “If she were in any better condition, she would fly.”

Michael drove even with Tommy. Courtney let down her scarf, and they were off. Maria watched nervously from her perch on the hill. Finally the car race. Everything goes uphill from here, she told herself. Greased Lightening drove up to the first bridge … past the first bridge. Maria saw the other car wayyyy too close to Michael's car … oh my god … spikes! Michael veered away. He passed the second bridge and turned around. The two cars drove back … and the other car got stuck in a huge water puddle. Maria felt her heart leap. YES!!!! He won. Even tho you KNEW that was gonna happen, she told herself.

The whole gang down the bottom began to cheer and whoop. Maria sat lonely up the hill.

“Look at me, there has to be
Something more than what they see
Wholesome and Pure
Or so scared and unsure…”

Tess ran over. “Michael won! Ain’t that great?”

“I guess.”

“Whats the matter? Aren’t ya happy?”

“NO, not really. But I know how I could be. Can I come around to your place?”

“Sure!”

Tess ran down the hill, and Maria stood alone, watching Michael for a few minutes. She knew what was coming next.

“Maria, you must start anew
Don’t you know what you must do?
Hold your head high
Take a deep breath and sigh
Goodbye to Maria D.”

Part 9 | Index | Part 11
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.