FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Forced Destiny"
Part
by Jennie
Disclaimer: Roswell? Nope, don't think I own it, although it might be under my bed somewhere...
Summary: Maria and Michael make some startling discoveries which uncover much more than they ever wanted to know, stirring up evil along the way.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: R
I wanted to write down the date, but I’m not sure what day it is anymore. You’d think that I would know, considering what I have been doing… but all that I know is that it is over. Finally over. It feels so good to write that. It’s like taking a deep breath of fresh air.

Have you ever wondered what the purpose of your life is? I have. I still do. I once thought that I was destined to change the world… but I now know that it is never what you expect. Maybe we HAVE changed the world. Who knows?

Destinies are real and they are also unavoidable. Believe me, I have witnessed it. Which leads me to the question of whether or not I have found mine yet. Did we all fulfill them? Is there more in store for us? I wish I knew, but only He knows.

I guess you are wondering who He is. I’ve been wondering that for a while now, too. The best way that I can describe Him is that He is the opposite of choice. I guess in a way He IS destiny. Only time will tell if He is finished with us.

But for now, we are going home.

Index | Part 1
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.