FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Opening and Closing Doors"
Part
by Ariana
Disclaimer: I own nothing, so no infringement intended.
Summary: Michael returns after a three-year absence only to find that things have majorly changed.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I don't know where I'm going with this, so I hope it doesn't suck too much.
When one door of happiness closes,
Another one opens;
But often we look so long at the closed door
That we do not see
The one which has been opened for us.

--Helen Keller

Max's hand shook as he reread the letter. "Max, what's wrong? You looked like you've seen a ghost," Isabel asked her brother.

He handed her the rumpled postcard, "See for yourself."

Isabel quickly read it, "He's coming back. After all these years he's coming back."

"After all these years with no phone calls, no letters, and now he decides to come home," Max pointed out.

Isabel said, "You should be happy Max. We didn't think he would come back at all."

"I got to go break the news to Maria," Max grabbed his jeep keys from the table.

Isabel questioned, "How do you think she'll take it?"

"It's been three years Isabel, how do you think she's going to take it," Max opened the door.

Isabel nodded, "You're right. Call me later to tell me how it goes, and thanks for actually visiting your family for once."

"See you later Izzy," Max then left the house he grew up in and went home to tell Maria that Michael, the guy that abandoned her and her twin daughters three years ago was coming back to Roswell.

Index | Part 1
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.