FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Destiny Can Wait"
Part 2
by Lea
Disclaimer: I wish I owned Roswell, but I don’t, so don’t sue me please!
Summary: : In a world where humans and aliens distrust each other, an unusual pair discover whether or not they can survive each other!
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This is sort of a continuing on story to An Amazing Feeling. People seemed to like that story so we’ll see if it was a fluke and watch how this one unfolds.
“You’re what?!?!” Isabel exploded, eyes opening wide. “Are you both out of your minds? It’s one thing for Max to go see some human chick every night, but you too!”

Isabel paced up and down in front of him. Michael furrowed his eyebrows. “What, so it’s okay for the great Max to go see Liz, but it’s not okay for me to be with Maria?” He asked angrily.

Isabel stopped pacing. “Maria!?” she exclaimed. This was getting better and better. “God, since when did you two get along? Every time I saw you both together you were fighting or glaring at each other!”

Michael shrugged and got up off the chair. “She’s not that bad once you get to know her.” He said indignantly.

Isabel started pacing again. “Michael, you don’t know what this means. If you two get caught there is nothing that will get you out of it. Humans will think you have been brainwashing Liz and Maria or something.”

Michael could see Isabel was starting to blow things way out of proportion. It was probably best if he left. “Is, I’m going to talk to Max about this okay. We’ll sort things out so it all works out perfect alright?” He waited for her answer.

Anything to get her to stop worrying.

She sighed and gave him a look. She had to calm down. “Fine.” She eventually said. “Just be careful okay?” Isabel reached over and playfully tried to ruffle his spiky hair. “And don’t ever say I don’t look out for my brothers okay.”

He grinned and pushed her hand away. “Okay.”

Letting himself out of her room, he closed the door behind him. He just barely got out of that one. He was not in the mood for one of Isabel’s temper tantrums.

Reaching his room, he shut the door and collapsed onto the bed. A few seconds later his dad’s head appeared in the doorway. “Everything alright in here?” He asked, looking around.

“Yup.” Michael nodded.

His dad opened the door a little wider. “I just thought I heard Isabel on one of her little rampages again.” He said jokingly.

“I heard that!” Isabel’s voice drifted down the hallway.

Mr Evans cringed. “Oops.” He muttered. “Anything I can help with?”

Michael shook his head. “Nope. I have everything under control.”

He lay back on the bed and his dad took it as his cue to leave. “Okay then. Night son.” He left Michael laying on his bed in the darkness.

Phillip Evans was not Michael’s father. Nor was he Isabel’s or Max’s. The Evans had adopted Max, Michael and Isabel after their own parents were killed when a building collapsed during construction.

Since they had just arrived, they didn’t have any relatives or friends to take care of them. The Evans were helping the aliens make lives for themselves when they came across Max, Michael and Isabel. Having no children of their own they willingly adopted them.

Knowing they couldn’t live in the town area with the three newcomers, they moved to New Roswell, and they had lived there ever since. Michael thought himself lucky to have parents like the Evans. They lost their friends and lifestyle just to make Max, Michael and Isabel a part of theirs.

Michael settled back into the pillows, making himself comfortable. It wasn’t long before he was fast asleep.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.