FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Deep Inside Of You "
Part 1
by Danielle
Disclaimer: Michael isn't mine- though I SO wish he were. He belongs to the WB people who bring us Roswell.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: R
Authors Note: Fic #4 in my Third Eye Blind "Blue" challenge. It's Michael POV and takes place after "The Toy House".
Stone wall? Who the hell am I kidding? My defenses crumbled faster than the Berlin Wall as soon as Maria let me kiss her that night as we waited for Liz & Max to get back from speaking to River Dog.

And now... she was so cold when I wanted to help her. I guess she's just taking her cue from me, though. Why am I so hard on her? Is it because I know I she cares and I don't know why she does, or because I know I care and I shouldn't?

She kept the napkin holder. I tried to act all aloof when she said that, but inside my heart leapt a little. She wanted to keep something I made her- it meant something to her. I tried so hard to keep from smiling. Because that would have let her know it made me happy that she kept it. And I can't have her thinking that we're ever going to get to be together. I can't let myself hope for it. But I want to. Be with her that is.

Ever since we started this whole flirtation, it's like something in me shifted. I don't know when it happened but I know why. It's cause she looks at me with something other than hatred or annoyance. She looks at me like I'm special. Like I'm the only one that can make her feel good.

And I want to make her feel good again. That night- the Heat Wave, I don't know what came over me. I just needed her, to be with her, to feel what it was like to have someone mean something to me. And she does. Mean something to me.

Whenever I think of that night, I can't help but miss her. Not just the sex, but Maria. She did something to me that night, and I don't know what it is, but I'm having a really hard time separating myself from the world like I used to. I see her, and, I don't know why, but all I want is to be near her.

Damn her! I was fine before she came along. She wormed her way deep inside me- somewhere no one else has even come close to touching. I wonder if she feels the same- like I got to that place inside of her. I want to know. I need to know, but it's so impossible.

That's why I said what I said in the hall. And believe me I know that what I said sounded stupid. I can't be a stone wall when I'm around you, and I can't afford to get indebted to someone or have them be indebted to me? Great excuses for the real reason I can't be near her. Because she makes me feel something other than hurt. I feel like I belong when I'm with Maria. Like I belong to her. And, god help me, I want to. Belong to her. Be the only one deep inside of her.

~~~~~

Deep Inside Of You- Third Eye Blind

When we met light was shed
Thoughts free flow you said you've got something
Deep inside of you
A wind chime voice sound, sway of your hips round rings true
It goes deep inside of you
These secret garden beams changed my life so it seams
Fall breeze blows outside, I don't break stride
My thoughts are warm, & they go
Deep inside of you
Oh yeah
And I've never felt alone, (alright ohahah) till I met you
Friends say I've changed
I don't listen, cause I live to be
Deep inside of you
Slide of her dress, shouts in darkness, I'm so alive, I'm Deep inside of you
You said, boy make girl feel good
But still, deep inside, still I never felt alone
Till I met you
I'm alright on my own
& then I met you
And I'd know what to do if I just knew what's coming
I would change myself if I could, I'd walk with my people if I could find them
I would say that I'm sorry to you,
I'm sorry to you, but I don't want to call you,
but then I want to call you Cause I don't want to crush you,
but I feel like crushing you and it's true I took for granted you were with me
I breath by you looks and you look right through me
But we were broke and didn't know
(in background repeat -- 3X )
We were broke and didn't know
Something gone you withdraw and I'm not strong like before
I was Deep inside of you
I can go nowhere
I burn candles and stare at a ghost
Deep inside of you
And some great need in me, starts to bleed
I've lost myself there's nothing left It's all gone
Deep inside of you
Deep inside of you
Deep inside of you

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.