FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Death"
Part 1
by Jhenelle
Disclaimer: I do not own anything associated with the WB.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Michael went into the art room to paint his vision, when he spied Maria in the corner crying. He ran over to her to find out why. She looked at him and as soon as he saw her eyes he knew that the look she gave him meant that something was wrong.

Michael: What's wrong?? Maria: Michael, i went to the doctor yesterday and i found out that i have bone cancer. Michael: Okay........um.......what does that do? Maria: Michael, i am going to die. Michael: No you won't i promise.

Michael lifts her face gently and gives her a soft kiss that could have made her melt away. Compared to her fear, Michael made her body radiate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Later on, Michael is at Max's house.

Michael: I;ve got some really bad news. Max: How bad...... Michael: Very......Maria has bone cancer. Max: Nice joke, but that isn't funny, don't kid around like that. Michael: Do i look lie i'm kidding Maxwell????? Max: Not really Michael: Maria is going to die if we don't help her. Max: We've never healed anyone this way....it might not work.... Michael: Well, we don't have much time so we better get a move on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on at the crashdown.....Michael, Max, Maria, Liz, Alex, and Isabel are having a discussion. Liz is in tears while Max tries to calm her down.

Michael: We will need everyone's help but if we work together we can to this... Max: What if one of us does something wrong .... ya know.....screws up.... Michael: She dies.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.