FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Daydreams"
Part 3
by Zenovia
Disclaimer: I don't own nothing
Summary: Post HeatWave. Actions and Words both speak loud in a relationship.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This is the last part. Please send feedback.
Maria noticed the change coming over Michael. She recognized it immediately. It was the same look he'd given her outside of the Crashdown that night.

Hunger. Desire. Want. Need. All rolled into one.

" You drive me crazy, did you know that? I can't think when I'm around you. I forget my priorities. You, Maria Deluca, turn my world upside down!"

His face was so close to her she could feel his breath on her cheek.

Maria stood speechless. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Before she could respond Michael spoke again.

"I'm sorry about what happened at the Rave. I'm not good at expressing my feeling, ok?"

Maria nodded. Her eyes searched his face waiting for him to continue. She could see it was hard for him to do this.

Michael took a deep breath.

"Look, I don't know if we will find a way home but if we did I knew leaving you would be more than I could handle. I thought it would be easier to remain unattached , Then there would be no ties to break. No hurt feelings. I don't want to hurt you, Maria".

Maria could feel tears building up behind her eyes. She tried to blink them back unsuccessfully. A single tear slid down her cheek.

"Michael, I already care about you, whether you wanted me to or not. And if you get to go back to your real home it would hurt regardless. But it would hurt worse knowing the time we could have spent together was wasted on being apart. I would prefer to have the memories of us together than nothing at all. Always wondering what we could of had".

Maria placed her hands on his chest.

Her touch pushed him over the edge.

Michael slid his arm around her waist pulling her close to him. His need for her fuelled his body. He traced her lips with his finger. They felt so soft and moist.

Her tongue darted out to lick the tip of his finger. She smiled mischievously at him.

Michael moaned softly. He tilted her face upward slightly before his lips descended upon hers.

Hers arms circled his neck deepening their kiss. Michael had always enjoyed sweet with spicy. But at this moment he was sure nothing could taste as sweet as Maria. She parted her lips allowing his tongue to explore the inner regions of her mouth.

So sweet. So warm. He never wanted to let her go. Michael tightened his hold around her waist wanting to feel every inch of her body against his.

Their kiss seemed to last forever. Completely breathless, Maria pulled her mouth away from Michael's sucking in deep breathes of air.

She leaned her head back giving him full access to her neck. He licked a path down her neck to her collarbone and then kissed his way back to her ear. His hands caressed her back. Maria could feel Michael's body burning against hers. He was holding her so tight she thought her ribs would crack. But it was the look in his eyes that had surprised her. She never would have thought someone like Michael...a loner...a rebel...could have so much built up emotion.

And it was all directed at her!

Michael whispered softly into ear.

"Tell me how you do it"? His words tickled her ear with each breath.

"Do what"? Maria whispered back.

Michael pulled back to look into Maria's eyes.

"Invade my soul. I see you in my dreams, day and night. When I'm around you I have to control the urge to reach out and touch you.....kiss you.

Maria smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"How do you think I feel?" she responded.

"Michael, I've wanted this so much. It started when we were going to Marathon. That's when I first realized you could be something other than a jerk. And the first time you kissed me at the Crashdown only made me want you more. But you choose to bottle up your feelings. That's not healthy. You allowed all your emotions to build up and they're about to puncture one of my lungs when my ribs break from you holding me so tight". Maria laughed.

Michael blushed and loosened his grip.

"Sorry."

"It's ok. So now what happens?"

"I want you always".

"Ditto".

Michael covered Maria's lips with his for another breathtaking kiss. Maria wondered what she was going to tell Liz tonight when she stopped by. The day had started out bad but was ending great. It seems her daydream had come true after all.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Michael - Maria
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.