FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Cross-Roads"
Part 1
by Ombretta
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters mentioned in this story. They are property of the WB.
Summary: After what's happened in "Destiny" and in "Skin & bones", Maria has to take a big decision...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Authors Note: Hi everybody! I am italian so, please, sorry for my bad english. If you will be patient and will read my story, I promise you I will improve your language. Thanks.
Amy De Luca had just left her daughter's room. Maria was lying on her bed like stunned while a gentle breeze was entering from the open window to freshen that warm night of summer. That was a problem, a big problem... (or maybe it was the solution?). The words of her mother crowded her mind and got mixed up with her thoughts.

*Maria, what will you do now?* She stretched out herself and turned off the light hoping for a rest... but it was too hot to sleep. After a long time, a sunbeam was filtering from the short curtains: probably, it was early in the morning. Maria jumped out the bed with her white vest clung to her body.

*A cold shower it's what I need now. Today is the day of great decision!* When Maria went out to reach the Crashdown, her mother was already sleeping.

<>

<> Maria was comforted by seeing her friend in front of her on the stairs. <>

<>

<>

<>

The Crashdown was already closed and everything was so quiet and intact. The two girls were sat on the counter with two big glasses of iced milk.

<>

<> Maria didn't know from where begin.

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<> Maria was wainting for an answer.

<>

<>

<>

<>

<> They embraced each other.

When Michael arrived to come on duty, the two friends were still embraced.

<>

<>

<> It was clear: Michael was in a bad temper and it was better let him alone.

Maria was already sat on the counter giving her back to him. Michael gave to her a glance.

<>

Walking to the back door Maria didn't look at Michael to avoid he could see her red eyes. But when she passed near to him, Michael couldn't not breath her scent, the same scent in which he lost his mind everytime he had hug her.

That scent remained in the air some seconds again after she went out and then disappeared. Michael havily swallowed and then turned on the grill.

The Crashdown was full of people and the two girls had had a relly full day without respite.

<> Liz was pointing to the back door.

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

Maria was smiling and crossed her arms:<>

<>

<> Maria was trembling <>

<>

In that moment Michael appeared out of the kitchen. <>

The two friends mended their feelers on their heads- under Michael's amused eyes- and then left the back room.

From the kitchen, Michael was looking at Maria who was serving at the tables. *Why are you so beautiful?*

What a pity...only Liz noticed that gaze.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.