FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Coming Together"
Part 7
by Bizzie57
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Michael moved in closer to Maria and sat down at the edge of her bed.

"Maria, I-" Michael didn't know what to say so he decided to show her instead. Michael cupped Maria's face with his hands and kissed her, soft and sweet and quickly.

"Michael?"

"Maria."

"What are you doing?" Michael knew that he had to tell her, but had never had a conversation like this before. So he said a silent prayer and hoped that God would help him.

"I kissed you like that for numerous reasons. I wanted to tell you that I was sorry for acting like a jerk these past two days. That was also a sorry for ever acting like a jerk to you." He paused to catch his breath. He couldn't remember the time he had ever spoken this much to Maria.

"That was also to say, Maria, that I...I want to be with you, and only you." She was staring blankly at him.

"No more running." Slowly, a smile started to creep its way onto Maria's face. Michael started smilimg himself. He knew that Maria had accepted him and he was happy. He reaced up to caress her face with his right hand. Just touching her soft skin did wonders to him. Anxiously, Michael brought his lips to meet Maria's in the most mind blowing kiss either one of them had ever shared.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Michael - Maria
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.